Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I wish they hurt Drew Brees on that last horseshit play, broke something and out for the season. That was the dumbest most obvious screw job ever, from the flag to not kicking the field goal, this is a classic fix, from now on i don't give a penetrate i'm never betting against the books, i don't care what anyone says. penetrate this rigged shit! These guys were fighting not to score points....penetrate man. Ruined a nice parlay......penetrate!!! These guys are pieces of shit, and don't give me that logic of blocked FG and what not, the Falcons blow, they weren't gonna block shit. Kick the FG, kick off and end the game like men in real sports.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I had Atlanta and the points but also had the ML . Ryan is a terrible quarterdack. Why doesn't he throw down the field like he did last year. And he has to get rid of the ball. Hwehas time to throw it. How much does he get paid a year to play so bad. .

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

only 2 pages, how sad, forum is dead and the trolls and ghosts ruining it

with that being said. Atlanta should of went for it on 4th down and not try for a stupid fg. Your 2-9, i guess they are playing for a top pick.

Time to let mike smith go

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    yep, bet comes down to a flag by the ref as usual

glad i didn't bet it

fukking boring betting of refs and vegas and fading the public

might get into stocks

When the markets are topping???? I wouldn't if I were you.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuking piece of shit game.

Glad I got SOMETHING out of this.

Didn't even hit the over 43 mark.

FUK ME! FUK ATL shit team. Fuking play so bad all year long now i go against them and they come out playing like the best. Fuk them. Fuk Drew Brees can't do shit. Time to add 2 more teams to the fade list.

First 12