Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is Robert Griffin the 3rd Smarter than Everyone - Except ME ?

I will give all your SMART es 24 hours to reply and than I will tell you why.

Fair enuf SBR geniuses?

?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i have a feeling the Redskins somehow cover +5 next week

Petey Wheatstraw

No one NOSE< 23 hours, close enuF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here it is:

Here is the reason RG III is smarter than everyone but ME. RG III is a very, very mediocre QB and would be best regulated to the duties as 2nd string back up. His 1st year he fed on the gimmickry and the newness of the read option play run. Other teams and QB’s also adopted into their offenses. This lasted a total of one season in my opinion. The defenses have adjusted, and no longer is it a predominant form of running an offense in the NFL. After the demolition of his knee in the playoff game vs. Seattle, RG III had surgery and began a rehab process. At the same time, he dove into the world of endorsements, commercials and focused his attention on these. All along the process, since his career start in the NFL, he has been a very, very smooth talker. After a loss it is never an “I” that is included in the interview and discussions. RG III is a Prima donna, plain and simple. He has fleeced people with his smooth style and crafty demeanor. He has slyly threw his coach under the bus, both in the off season and after last weeks comments after the horrible interception, 3rd and 1 with 40 seconds left and no time outs. He throws a blooper of a throw into the end zone that is easily picked by a Bodkin the defender. RG III will never ever be a quarterback in the National Football League that resides in the upper tier. He will most likely end up a back up somewhere after Daniel Snyder and the Washington football club realize they have made a grave mistake for the organization by the sacrifice of multiple first round draft picks and other considerations. Snyder and company are very hard headed and my guess is that he will stick with RG III way past his welcome and the Washington team will be mired in a spiraling tail spin of losing for a minimum of the next half decade. Subway $5.00 foot longs? RG III had better grow up and do his best to win back the locker room and his ‘TEAM” mates or he will be scorned forever from the fact he is a box full of mediocrity. RG III is a fraud. You all know what I already knew about Robert Griffin the Third. I hope this enlightenment makes you all a bit smarter with some savvy. </SPAN>

Now you all know! P.W.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    No one NOSE< 23 hours, close enuF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here it is:

Here is the reason RG III is smarter than everyone but ME. RG III is a very, very mediocre QB and would be best regulated to the duties as 2nd string back up. His 1st year he fed on the gimmickry and the newness of the read option play run. Other teams and QB’s also adopted into their offenses. This lasted a total of one season in my opinion. The defenses have adjusted, and no longer is it a predominant form of running an offense in the NFL. After the demolition of his knee in the playoff game vs. Seattle, RG III had surgery and began a rehab process. At the same time, he dove into the world of endorsements, commercials and focused his attention on these. All along the process, since his career start in the NFL, he has been a very, very smooth talker. After a loss it is never an “I” that is included in the interview and discussions. RG III is a Prima donna, plain and simple. He has fleeced people with his smooth style and crafty demeanor. He has slyly threw his coach under the bus, both in the off season and after last weeks comments after the horrible interception, 3rd and 1 with 40 seconds left and no time outs. He throws a blooper of a throw into the end zone that is easily picked by a Bodkin the defender. RG III will never ever be a quarterback in the National Football League that resides in the upper tier. He will most likely end up a back up somewhere after Daniel Snyder and the Washington football club realize they have made a grave mistake for the organization by the sacrifice of multiple first round draft picks and other considerations. Snyder and company are very hard headed and my guess is that he will stick with RG III way past his welcome and the Washington team will be mired in a spiraling tail spin of losing for a minimum of the next half decade. Subway $5.00 foot longs? RG III had better grow up and do his best to win back the locker room and his ‘TEAM” mates or he will be scorned forever from the fact he is a box full of mediocrity. RG III is a fraud. You all know what I already knew about Robert Griffin the Third. I hope this enlightenment makes you all a bit smarter with some savvy. </SPAN>

Now you all know! P.W.
    Ok..

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brother wants to tell folk how smart he is....

starts with "No one nose"............

Thought about post for 23 hours.

PW is your last name Robinson?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Shitstraw. Guy went to Baylor, not a single one of us fukks could do that, guy already smarter than anyone here.

Petey Wheatstraw

Even with that pure expert analysis, why do I still like this man?

Maybe it's my hoagie luv.

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Shitstraw. Guy went to Baylor, not a single one of us fukks could do that, guy already smarter than anyone here.
    Green, what if I told you that kids that go to Baylor us it as their backup school when they don't get into the University of Texas or Rice.

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    Green, what if I told you that kids that go to Baylor us it as their backup school when they don't get into the University of Texas or Rice.
    greenhippo buried in RGIII dung, eh?

Petey Wheatstraw

Dah peeps catching up with RGIII's smarts now. Mike Shanny in particular. Out smarting III and the idiot owner Snyder. Hail to the Redkins! Everybody sing now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lots of guys look good in college because a different game than the nfl, scouts make a big mistake drafting black qb's

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

doesnt help that you get sacked 456789 times and your defense gives up 348765pts a game... skinz need to cut the whole fukking staff and start from scratch... shanny has become a laughing stock of the league

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lots of guys look good in college because a different game than the nfl, scouts make a big mistake drafting black qb's
    black qb winning the superbowl this year coach

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    Tony Romo ain't black and neither is Russell Wilson.

Petey Wheatstraw

There should be no doubts now. RGIII is nothing but a college QB.

PW

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9858

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    Had no idea jay cutler was black. Source??

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Had no idea jay cutler was black. Source??

Love the faith in the Bears. I will guarantee they have no shot, just for you. Though, I really think they don't even make the playoffs. Seattle was my hated team last year, I'll go with the Bears now. No chance pal.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...tplayed-rgiii/

Theismann bringing the heat. He's right though.

The gimmick is over, RG3 is a bum. He's like the wildcat formation, one year and done.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shanahan ruined RG3's career by leaving him in the playoff game... plain and simple. Shanny knows his career is closing out and put his own goals in front of a player's well-being and safety, plain and simple. RG3 will use this excuse once he realizes he will never be an elite QB. I don't think RG3 would ever have won a Super Bowl or been considered elite, but he had a shot before he tore his knee up, now he has no shot thanks to Shanny

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...tplayed-rgiii/

Theismann bringing the heat. He's right though.

The gimmick is over, RG3 is a bum. He's like the wildcat formation, one year and done.
    "He doesn’t look as smooth or as comfortable throwing the football. I mean, your eyes will tell you everything you need to know." this is so true from the article... but its bc RG3 aint the same player, and its becoming obvious he never will be... and I hold Shanny responsible

Petey Wheatstraw

So profound.