jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The more opinions I read here I might change my mind

We have 5 days left

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Dallas d is terrible they would have trouble beating the falcons and they are a complete mess

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

3 BEST BET
    Dallas over NY GIANTS by 7
    Let’s get this off our chest immediately… we do not like rewarding
    teams with the worst defense in the league ‘Best Bet’ status on these
    pages. Okay, now that we’ve made that confession, it’s time to break
    a cardinal rule. In doing so, we are asking divine assistance from
    Tony Romo, the league’s 6th-ranked starting quarterback with a 98.3
    rating, on 21 TDs and 6 INTs this season. Romo enters with a week of
    rest off the worst loss of his NFL career knowing he is 9-0 SU and 8-1
    ATSin games after Dallas surrendered 35 or more points the previous
    game. He is also 10-3 ATS as a road dog before Game Fifteen of the
    season, including 5-0 ATSwhen facing a foe off a double-digit win.
    His counterpart, Eli Manning, sports the league’s 2nd worst QB rating
    at 70.8 for starting signal callers this season, no thanks to 17 INTs
    and 12 TDs this season. And lastly, we submit to temptation with this
    psalm from the holy database: thou shalt ‘play against’ any NFL home
    team off back-to-back home wins when facing an opponent who lost
    its last game. That’s because home teams in this role are just 16-37
    ATS since 1980. And with that we ask for forgiveness Father, for we
    have sinned… using the Cowboys as a Best Bet today. The Clincher:
    Dallas is 7-0 ATS as a dog behind Jason Garrett in games in
    which the Over/Under total is 47 or fewer points.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

might rather get in the 49ers-Skins line

RGIII and Co. going to get blown out of their own building bad shape

Kirk Cousins your time is coming soon skin

jjgold

I will not make up my mind until Sunday morning

Thanks for all the good responses men

Yerba Lurker
    Yerba Lurker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

You sir should post all your large plays. So many tails it'd be mayhem

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Look at the gamecenter, the stats they post are almost identical - boys have a higher ppg, worse secondary, thats about it. Giants little better on third downs. Course there's eli's picks as well. But nearly identical's scary on the road. More than that, the reason not to bet the boys is-

No sean lee.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kerrywoodwins20

That guy is still alive?

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Good eye Seto. Welcome back pwad.

VinnieMac3601
    VinnieMac3601's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

Sean Lee and D Ware may be "dinged up" but at 75% they are better than most at 100%. Cowboys D may not keep anyone from racking up yards, or even scoring some points, but they should do better against a crappy Giants team after a bye. Cowboys +3 All day

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

giants are very confident and defense is playing very well...crowd will be really into it..and if giants take an early lead..it could be over..stay away

Noleafclover

Quote Originally Posted by VinnieMac3601 View Post
    Sean Lee and D Ware may be "dinged up" but at 75% they are better than most at 100%. Cowboys D may not keep anyone from racking up yards, or even scoring some points, but they should do better against a crappy Giants team after a bye. Cowboys +3 All day
    You must cap Sean Lee's cheerleading skills pretty high then.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Sean Lee is more than dinged up. He is out of the game. Ware isn't himself at all and is playing half the snaps he normally does if that. The Cowboys D has been a patchwork in progress all season. You finally saw the wheels come off vs Saints. You'll see more of the same vs. Giants. I'd love to see them win, but Romo will have to play near perfect on the road to do so and I don't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

If the line stays where it is just tease Dallas with New England, too easy.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Although g men played some High School qb's, that Pierre Paul interception ignited that Giants defense last week and gave them great confidence that they needed. Gmen more familiar with Dallas than any of recent oponents.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Last edited by goduke; 11-22-13 at 01:13 AM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

VinnieMac3601

Giants O is nowhere near the Saints. NY is also a very familiar opponent. Wether they will openly admit it or not, NO was an expected loss. A win would have helped their playoff picture, but it was pretty much a "if we can get through this game, we'll get a week off and then go back to playing teams we can beat" game. The Gmen beat a couple nobodies to get their 4 game streak going. Dallas D is much healthier this week compared to the Saints game. That game saw... what, 3 of their "normal" starters? Wilcox, Ware, Claiborne are all looking like theyll play. As is Hatcher, who is showing to be the best DT Dallas has this year, since Ratliff left. Getting the starting Dlinemen back together is huge. And Lee may not play this game, but his rehab is coming along much better than expected. He is a force even on the sidelines. Sean Lee isnt just a beast at LB, hes a leader.

It is a divisional game. And a huge rivalry. It is in NY, which would give most teams an advantage. But Dallas has dominated NY in their house as of late. It wasnt until this year IIRC that they finally beat NY in Dallas's new stadium. NY is looking "better" lately, but you cant look past who theyve played. GB without Aaron Rogers. Philly with Foles/Barkley. Oakland with a hurt Pryor. Dallas has lost to good teams this year, most of which were close. They have beaten every team with a losing record. Getting 3 points (last I looked at my book) is huge. The only concern I see from NY is the return of JPP. He didnt play Week 1 and he has a nack for distrupting the Cowboys Oline.

Team has been working for the past 2 weeks to find ways of getting Bryant the ball. If they can get creative enough to get him around all afternoon double teams, there is no one in NY that can stop him. With a healthy Murray going (for now, hes always friggin hurt), they should be able to balance their offense enough to beat NY straight up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Joe Buck will probably be announcing just an FYI

manny24
    pay Bobby

sound off

got it

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Gold this game is a coin flip and will come down to the 4th quarter

Why go so big on a game like that?

Put 100 on it for action.

Plenty of other games to unload on.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Lee may not play this game, but his rehab is coming along much better than expected. He is a force even on the sidelines.

cowboys cheerleaders post at sbr too

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas one of the worst defense in the league, 32nd rush D, 29th Pass D, lost Lee and are banged up all around. Big play makers on D not 100% and it shows.

Look at the recent direction this team has taken.. lost on last minute drive by Detriot on the road, if this team was coached properly and had a clue, they won that game. Romo's body language is the same old, he doesnt give a shit and i would never trust this guy EVER. Why people keep relying on this QB is beyond me, he can put up big numbers but he is prone to losing games and proved it many of times. Manning on the other hand, well .. i don't need to go through his WINNING past. Yes, he is a proven winner - not a loser. LOSERS LOSE = Romo. Giants deal with adversity and you can almost be certain it will be no different come at the end of the year where they will be in the playoffs. Mark my words.
    Again, look at how dallas has performed lately, dallas barely beat the vikings at home, won but had to score on last drive of game. Vikings should have won that game to be honest. New orleans totally destroyed this team and it looked almost effortless ON PRIME TIME TV. Did any of you watch that game? If you did you would be stupid to bet on the cowboys.

Dallas beat the Giants first week, you think Giants don't have this game circled on the calendar? Especially since they could be 1 game behind the Eagles in the NFC east if they win. Last time these teams faced each other there was a total of over 60 points scored, it opens at 46.5 for this weeks game, now tell me something, do you actually think this total would open this low if the line makers thought this would be another shoot out? No. One team is going to dominate and that will be the giants.

Giants D is not as bad as you think. They had tougher competition then Dallas and have a better D at this point in the season.

If you go back to the first week where Dallas beat the Giants, Manning had 3 INT's. They lost by 5 and STILL had a shot at beating Dallas - even with all of Dallas starters heathly.

Now tell me again, why do you trust Romo when he is a proven loser. i don't get how time and time again people keep backing this guy and he continues to be a disappointment. Under pressure he fails.

Dallas 1-4 on the road.

1-5 after Sunday. Giants & Cowboys tied for 2nd in NFC east one game behind the Eagles as they are on a bye and idle in 1st.

27-17 Giants win. Don't be stupid.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave ridims 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dallas is a joke and nyg win streak is about as fraudulent as they come.. game is always close, tease dal up and be done with it..

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

G-Men here boys. Don't overthink this one.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    If the line stays where it is just tease Dallas with New England, too easy.
    Awful advice.

VinnieMac3601

Giants have had tougher competition??? They havent played a team with a winning record since WEEK 4! (correction, Philly now has winning record) Dallas's D has been bad, but injuries have also come across 90% of it. Church, Carter, and Ware (just coming off injury) were their only starters on defense against the Saints. Everyone but Lee and Durant are scheduled to be back for the giants.

And there is another side of the ball to worry about. Dallas can score. Last few weeks they havent done that as well. They had a bye week to get that corrected. Dallas and NY always becomes a shootout.

Of course NY has circled this game. Its a divisional opponent with serious playoff implications. Dallas wins, it takes over the East. NY wins, it puts itself back in the picture after starting 0-6.
    Last edited by VinnieMac3601; 11-22-13 at 02:38 PM.

manny24
    pay Bobby

can't believe i am going to put money i worked for on Dallas here

looking that way right now not sure

might still be coming out of the anaesthesia though

swissmix19
    swissmix19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

weather here this weekend will be shit.

temps in the low 30s and 20mph winds.

giants>cowboys in those conditions 10 times out of 10

-2.5 on bookmaker looks real nice.

Noleafclover

Holy shit you do cap Lee's cheerleading abilities highly.

SprtsCapnGuru
    SprtsCapnGuru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    Dallas one of the worst defense in the league, 32nd rush D, 29th Pass D, lost Lee and are banged up all around. Big play makers on D not 100% and it shows.

Look at the recent direction this team has taken.. lost on last minute drive by Detriot on the road, if this team was coached properly and had a clue, they won that game. Romo's body language is the same old, he doesnt give a shit and i would never trust this guy EVER. Why people keep relying on this QB is beyond me, he can put up big numbers but he is prone to losing games and proved it many of times. Manning on the other hand, well .. i don't need to go through his WINNING past. Yes, he is a proven winner - not a loser. LOSERS LOSE = Romo. Giants deal with adversity and you can almost be certain it will be no different come at the end of the year where they will be in the playoffs. Mark my words.
    Again, look at how dallas has performed lately, dallas barely beat the vikings at home, won but had to score on last drive of game. Vikings should have won that game to be honest. New orleans totally destroyed this team and it looked almost effortless ON PRIME TIME TV. Did any of you watch that game? If you did you would be stupid to bet on the cowboys.

Dallas beat the Giants first week, you think Giants don't have this game circled on the calendar? Especially since they could be 1 game behind the Eagles in the NFC east if they win. Last time these teams faced each other there was a total of over 60 points scored, it opens at 46.5 for this weeks game, now tell me something, do you actually think this total would open this low if the line makers thought this would be another shoot out? No. One team is going to dominate and that will be the giants.

Giants D is not as bad as you think. They had tougher competition then Dallas and have a better D at this point in the season.

If you go back to the first week where Dallas beat the Giants, Manning had 3 INT's. They lost by 5 and STILL had a shot at beating Dallas - even with all of Dallas starters heathly.

Now tell me again, why do you trust Romo when he is a proven loser. i don't get how time and time again people keep backing this guy and he continues to be a disappointment. Under pressure he fails.

Dallas 1-4 on the road.

1-5 after Sunday. Giants & Cowboys tied for 2nd in NFC east one game behind the Eagles as they are on a bye and idle in 1st.

27-17 Giants win. Don't be stupid.
    I love huge write ups and then watch the opposite happen. Don't think too much about the outcome, Vegas has put in more time than this whole forum could ever imagine, pick a side and enjoy the game!

Noleafclover

Quote Originally Posted by SprtsCapnGuru View Post
    I love huge write ups and then watch the opposite happen. Don't think too much about the outcome, Vegas has put in more time than this whole forum could ever imagine, pick a side and enjoy the game!
    Good advice, you do your name proud.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Awful advice.

You're clearly soft money.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Awful advice.
    not really...actually best way to play this gm.

jjgold

Small Play only

Very Very windy at Stadium

Could change things

First 123 Last