Giz
    Giz's Avatar Become A Pro!

unlucky easy i don't know how much your bankroll is but isn't nice losing half of it hope it wasn't too much.

p.s i did try to warn ya

Marshall Tito
    Marshall Tito's Avatar Become A Pro!

English oysters couldn't even draw with Bratwurst penetrating lames

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    unlucky easy i don't know how much your bankroll is but isn't nice losing half of it hope it wasn't too much.

p.s i did try to warn ya
    your a fukkin douchbag guy just lost and your in here talking shit

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    been on a good run lately and opportunities like this don't come along too often. This line is way off. Ukraine should be between -450 to -500. France is getting a ton of respect by books here simply due to name recognition and nothing more. They have been average throughout qualifications. Was on Ukraine in the first game as well and they didn't disappoint and won 2-0. If Ukraine scores 1 goal France would need to score 4 to qualify. As long as France doesn't score within the first 15-20 minutes they will be under a ton of pressure and Ukraine will likely score 1 on the counterattack and finish them off.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    I have to disagree here with both the Ukraine and Under. I see Blue coming out quick and hard, scoring one in the first 15 and a second just shy of half. I think this opens up the Ukraine second half and France finishes them off 3-0, 4-0. Pound for pound, France is the better team. Playing in front of 80,000 fans to qualify for the WC, I don't see them letting off the gas at all. They can't rely on any counters because the Ukraine will park the bus. France has some unbelievable strikers and will be firing away. I see Ribery getting one, possible two. Giroud should be good for one too I would think.

All that said, I admit the over is risky. I could also see it being 2-0 at end of reg.

Not sure what I am playing yet, but I have locked in France -1 (-140) to win 5U. Looking at correct score 3-0, 4-0. France TT Over. Possibly France to Qualify +2.90.

GL whatever you play.
    Sorry, I messed up on which french player was going to score

People shouldn't post so confidently without some solid reasoning. Most probably ignored my post and took the Ukraine thinking there was no way they couldn't qualify. Too many people have such false confidence is causes people to tail without logic. I often lay off because of people's shitty picks who are overtly confident.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

That is very risky, books don't often get it wrong
    Stopped reading right there. Books very often get it "wrong." That is the only way to make money in this game. To find the mistakes. They dgaf who has how much chance to win they just need to balance the money on both sides. World Cup lines are likely all over the place because so many non gamblers come in to make bets on their team.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

have to admit that was a impressive win by france to comeback from 2-0 with nice balance of attack and defense knowing that if they conceded one goal they would of been fukd

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ukraine could go and have a player sent off in opening 25 mins or something! half your bankroll is never smart!

Did try to warn you playa!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

p.s i did try to warn ya
    Lay off, moron.

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    your a fukkin douchbag guy just lost and your in here talking shit
    hey guy deal with it you make threads like this claiming ur risking half your BR you get what you deserve i feel bad for the guy i really do but you dont risk 50 units on les superior team vs a "super naton" on there day infront of a packed house you just don't

like i said deal with it not tryin to sound smug but i will look smug because i was spot on remember no1 enemy is >>> the bookie

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Lay off, moron.
    will do

Smoke

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

hey guy deal with it you make threads like this claiming ur risking half your BR you get what you deserve i feel bad for the guy i really do but you dont risk 50 units on les superior team vs a "super naton" on there day infront of a packed house you just don't

like i said deal with it not tryin to sound smug but i will look smug because i was spot on remember no1 enemy is >>> the bookie
    your just a fukkin jerk go suck pinnys cokk remember Pinny got on you for jumping in after a bet just lost

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

How were you spot on, exactly? Telling him you see his angle but it was "risky"? No shit cumbreath, every bet is risky hence why it's called gambling. Don't shit on him when you didn't give him a sound foundation for saying it was risky. You've been making a lot of noise around here and think you are some type of God because you follow Pinny's thread. News for you kid, some of us knew him log before you were a member and it doesn't make us any more or less cool. You haven't even been here a month yet you think you are god's gift to SBR. Fing Zip.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

I have a feeling, some of the media will be trippin on the 2nd French goal, which was scored, when Benzema was offside. Kinda reminds me of PI @ Panthers-Patriots game.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

How were you spot on, exactly? Telling him you see his angle but it was "risky"? No shit cumbreath, every bet is risky hence why it's called gambling. Don't shit on him when you didn't give him a sound foundation for saying it was risky. You've been making a lot of noise around here and think you are some type of God because you follow Pinny's thread. News for you kid, some of us knew him log before you were a member and it doesn't make us any more or less cool. You haven't even been here a month yet you think you are god's gift to SBR. Fing Zip.
    To be fair Jizz did get it spot on if you look in one of his 15 threads! He had Over 2.5, France -1, France to qualify, and Benzema to score

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

To be fair Jizz did get it spot on if you look in one of his 15 threads! He had Over 2.5, France -1, France to qualify, and Benzema to score
    What's funny is thats the only thing that hit for him today pretty much. He still went negative somehow with that..

Smoke

Not an easyliving today

Giz

your an idiot who the hell is pinny anyway?

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Not an easyliving today
    fkkn brilliant

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    What's funny is thats the only thing that hit for him today pretty much. He still went negative somehow with that..
    u win some u lose some thats gambling

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Why do you bother even trying to keep track of the kid, hit the ignore button really and just keep it moving with him, hopefully some mod will grow tired and toss him the fk out since he's cluttering up the entire front page every day with his "SHOT IN THE DARK LETS GO TOTAL LOCK 2000 (insert a million smileys)"

AND ZERO foundation for his plays always.

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    your just a fukkin jerk go suck pinnys cokk remember Pinny got on you for jumping in after a bet just lost
    nobody cares what way you twist this im not jumping on anyone like i said feel bad for him the main point im criticizing was the half bankroll he deserves what he gets thats the way gambling forums work if you dont like it you know where the door is

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Why do you bother even trying to keep track of the kid, hit the ignore button really and just keep it moving with him, hopefully some mod will grow tired and toss him the fk out since he's cluttering up the entire front page every day with his "SHOT IN THE DARK LETS GO TOTAL LOCK 2000 (insert a million smileys)"

Just scrolled through his plays , dgaf bout units it's just reckless betting. Thank God for the 4 French Picks or else he would have to reload today.

Giz

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post

today was the first thread ive made in days you is the kind of peoples that allow negative shet here i can tell your bookies best friend

Giz

hank God for the 4 French Picks or else he would have to reload today.
    u said that last time

everyone say hi to bramovdik trolls out

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm flattered he read my post Vaughany!!!

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

<------------ Giz

Giz

lets all hold hands and pray for easyliving

edabramov

u said that last time

everyone say hi to bramovdik trolls out
    How many units did you lose today, 10? Keep talking, I'm guessing this is one of your good days.

Giz

guys watch n learn

now follow me

Giz

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BLEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FROGS 3-0

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

I also read his name as Jizz.
    Unfortunate.

Smoke

Release the jizz

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

do americans use the term jizz?

First ... 23456 Last