frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Baylor opens at -10 at Oklahoma State?

Are the book makers out of their mind? Baylor has played one road game worth a damn all year and should have lost.

Oklahoma State has a better offense than the Tech team that scored 34 last night and a comparable if not better defense than Oklahoma and Kansas State. AND Okie State is playing at home with a fired up crowd and game day.

Bettors should take Okie State and the 10 on principle alone. Baylor getting too much respect here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Okl St is a national power right now

unstoppale

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

All the games Baylor has played have not been close. Baylor will either lose or cover the spread. They are unstoppale on offense.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    All the games Baylor has played have not been close. Baylor will either lose or cover the spread. They are unstoppale on offense.
    They only beat K-State by 10 on the road. K-State is mediocre this year.

They haven't played a top 40 team on the road all year.

OU is vastly overrated and that is Baylor's marquee win. I'm not saying they aren't a good team but I think this line is inflated. OSU can win this straight up.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Oklahoma State outright.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

OU is vastly overrated and that is Baylor's marquee win. I'm not saying they aren't a good team but I think this line is inflated. OSU can win this straight up.
    That's what I said. Baylor loses or covers the spread.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oklahoma state doesnt have a better offense..this line is def absurd tho. Okst ML is,the play.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

First, you will NEVER get Okie State +10. That is not going to happen. You guys cannot wager early. Remember that Baylor is 7-1 ATS this season. Oklahoma State has covered 5 straight, and are 6-3 ATS. They are also 7-0 ATS at home against Baylor. This game is a very poor game to wager on. Too many "if's" for me, and way too many better wagers on the board.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

5dimes has it at -9.5 now for Baylor

NeilV
    NeilV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Are the book makers out of their mind? Baylor has played one road game worth a damn all year and should have lost.

Oklahoma State has a better offense than the Tech team that scored 34 last night and a comparable if not better defense than Oklahoma and Kansas State. AND Okie State is playing at home with a fired up crowd and game day.

Bettors should take Okie State and the 10 on principle alone. Baylor getting too much respect here
    Be careful here.... Baylor is for real. They will beat Cowboys by at least 3 TD

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First, you will NEVER get Okie State +10. That is not going to happen. You guys cannot wager early.
    Why not? The +10 was already up at BOL when the OP started the thread and it is +10 right now at 5 Dimes and Heritage.

Mayonnaise
    Mayonnaise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

i like okie st here, Definetly going to like the over, on everything, i think the over under might be close to 80 in this game, ill take it, this is going to be a track meet with cleats and shoulder pads lol baylor didnt look all that great against a mediocre tech, and they looked atrocious against k-state.... k-state shoulda won that game, if u dont take osu, definatly take the over on everything, 1st half 2nd half, etc lol

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

What does that one game have to do with anything ?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    What does that one game have to do with anything ?
    It was the best team Baylor has played on the road this year until now.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

First, you will NEVER get Okie State +10. That is not going to happen. You guys cannot wager early. Remember that Baylor is 7-1 ATS this season. Oklahoma State has covered 5 straight, and are 6-3 ATS. They are also 7-0 ATS at home against Baylor. This game is a very poor game to wager on. Too many "if's" for me, and way too many better wagers on the board.

You are an idiot can get +10 at this very moment. No wonder all in CFB forum laugh at your inaccurate posts

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

baylor injuries. martin, seastrunk, reese. huge weapons. all they have left is norwood and shock linwood

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what time is kick off?

if it is a an 8pm game i may take oklahoma state

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

First, already got it. Stupid statement.

Second, didn't realize the last 7 OSU/Baylor teams were playing this game. Past trends like that mean zilch.

Common Man!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39, Killer_Demo, and InTheDrink

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    what time is kick off?

if it is a an 8pm game i may take oklahoma state
    Yes on ABC

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

"I really bet big money" - Bigdouche

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That Line might close seven

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

doubt you see that much line movement

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16152

This game scares me. I bet 50 on Baylor to win 350 in early Sept futures to win the Big 12. I decided to hedge and take Okla. St on the first money line I saw so I put 60 on them at +265 to win 159.

I'll root for Baylor but I think the odds will go down to about 7 & moneyline +210 by gametime. I was very happy to see +265 & jumped on it. Even if Baylor loses I'm still due 109. GO BAYLOR!!

The point spread was 8 1/2 when I bet moneyline

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I graduated from ok state. Ill take the plus 10. Baylor better nor let osu take a 20 pnt lead or bye bye. Baylor on the ats

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Oklahoma State moneyline @ +300 (or higher, if line moves) is the play. I don’t necessarily like the company of too many people on this board backing Ok. St.. Will have to check % of Baylor backers vs OK. St. closer to game day before pulling the trigger. I would have thought there would be more Baylor backers given their HYPE.
    Last edited by rolltideroll0; 11-18-13 at 02:59 AM.

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    This game scares me. I bet 50 on Baylor to win 350 in early Sept futures to win the Big 12. I decided to hedge and take Okla. St on the first money line I saw so I put 60 on them at +265 to win 159.

I'll root for Baylor but I think the odds will go down to about 7 & moneyline +210 by gametime. I was very happy to see +265 & jumped on it. Even if Baylor loses I'm still due 109. GO BAYLOR!!

The point spread was 8 1/2 when I bet moneyline
    I also took BU for $100 to win $800. This Baylor team is for real and just don't see them losing to OSU but took the ML for $100 (+300) just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Givemhell Horns View Post
    I also took BU for $100 to win $800. This Baylor team is for real and just don't see them losing to OSU but took the ML for $100 (+300) just in case.
    If they are going to lose this is the team that has the best chance. I like you made a good bet early on & would hate to lose
    a good future bet. I guess we killed 2 birds with one stone. I think if Baylor goes undefeated they'll pass Ohio State &
    could with breaks be in the Championship game. It's a fun team to follow.

I did however make a bad early bet on Leche to win the Heisman. Win a few lose a few I guess.

k1ko
    k1ko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

damn injuries keep piling up for the bears.

Starting left tackle Drango looks like hes out for the year now.

That makes our #1 wr, #1 rb, #2 rb, #2ol, #1mlb now out for the game... sucks!

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I thought the line would be -7ish. Tough spot for Baylor here. Injuries now a factor for Baylor. They were deep enough to overcome thw wr & rb but losing one of their best linemen is going to sting. OSU is not going to get blown out at home by Baylor. So this is an OSU plus the very generous point spread or a no play. I would agree the ML has value but value and $2.12 will get you a Starbucks coffee. I'd take the points.

Quote Originally Posted by Givemhell Horns View Post
    Looks like we won both bets. Good job!

k1ko
    k1ko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Looks like we won both bets. Good job!
    How would those big12 future championship bets work? If OK State had won and Baylor won this past Saturday, the Big12 would have awarded them both "big 12 champions" and they would have both gotten the same trophies. Its just that OK State would get the bcs bid because of the h2h win. Would your bet still have won in that situation?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

this has trapdoor all over it gents just ask yourself why did vegas open this at baylor-10 of course to get ok.state money