EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Musberger is just the best

Got in his Vegas reference before the half about going to Vegas on Sunday to watch an interview for the Broncos-Chiefs game. Herbstreit seems to have given in to his gambling references and has fun with it. One of my favorite announcing duos ... much more likeable than listening to Gus Johnson explode on every play.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Got in his Vegas reference before the half about going to Vegas on Sunday to watch an interview for the Broncos-Chiefs game. Herbstreit seems to have given in to his gambling references and has fun with it. One of my favorite announcing duos ... much more likeable than listening to Gus Johnson explode on every play.

gus johnson is fukkin awful

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I want inthedrink to birth his babies

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

He is absolutely my favorite announcer for a number of reasons: He is one of us (though his bankroll must DWARF ours), he is hilarious, anytime I hear him announcing I know the game is going to be badass, and he and herbstreit work great together.

Dick Vitale is my second favorite announcer. NO ONE LOVES HIS INDIVIDUAL SPORT OR IS MORE PASSIONATE ABOUT IT THAN VITALE, in my opinion.