Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Wow. Thanks Deandre. LOL.

Still, what a fukkin sweat. If this was the Warriors or basically anyone else they would've won by 30.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Wizards/Cavs under 193.5 -110 (4x) loser

Clippers -11.5 -102 (2x) loser

Wizards -7.5 -108 (6x) loser

Atlanta +4 -103 (2x)

Charlotte +7.5 -105 (2x) loser

Pelicans -8.5-109 (2x)

Milwaukee +10.5 -106 (1x) loser

Houston -8-110 (3x)

celtics +10-10 (6x) loser

celtics ml +450 (2x) loser

3-7 -17.68 air units

another nazi burial.

lol

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

ytd: 22-31 (41.5%) -6.94 nazi units

record is unofficial.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Deemer had the Cavs +7/+8 for 3u..

Hmm.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bigdeem stop referring to yourself in the 3rd person. no one knows you here. you need to pass security checks with jr007 and pauly poker - then go through no coin and finally t wizzle if you want to have access to the almighty one's dimension. you understand?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

check in lakerboy.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bigdeem stop referring to yourself in the 3rd person. no one knows you here. you need to pass security checks with jr007 and pauly poker - then go through no coin and finally t wizzle if you want to have access to the almighty one's dimension. you understand?
    You're a horrible gambler who never wins and bets 2 dollars per game .. Congrats

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    You're a horrible gambler who never wins and bets 2 dollars per game .. Congrats
    14-1 this season.. yea he never wins.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    he could be 20-0 and he'd never win, cause he doesnt bet.

You mad bro

You suck these guys off so bad ... Must be another lakerboy ghost account

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    he could be 20-0 and he'd never win, cause he doesnt bet.

I can't disprove that admittedly. Nor do I really care to. Just clarifying facts.

Seto

You suck these guys off so bad ... Must be another lakerboy ghost account
    Why would I suck off people when I'm up dozens of units lifetime at SBR? Look up my threads dumbass. I can also (and have already multiple times) prove all my bets and amounts with screenshots. I just don't like it when people troll and embellish their stories with lies to make other posters look like shit.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Why would I suck off people when I'm up dozens of units lifetime at SBR? Look up my threads dumbass. I can also (and have already multiple times) prove all my bets and amounts with screenshots. I just don't like it when people troll and embellish their stories with lies to make other posters look like shit.
    how come you never call out lakerboy/twizzler trolling, lies and embellishments?

just wondering.

You mad bro

lies about what? i have never told a lie on this site ... all my trolling is based off true facts

and its pretty sad how you are only up dozens of units in 2 years ...

You mad bro

how come you never call out lakerboy/twizzler trolling, lies and embellishments?

just wondering.
    because he is a lakerboy ghost account duh

Seto

just wondering.
    Because I enjoy their posts and have learned a lot about NBA betting from them (you may find that ironic considering you consider them to be losers, but hey, I'm winning, so whatever it takes..). Call me subjective/a hypocrite, that's just the way it is.

Anyway I couldn't go around exposing all the liars and frauds on this site, it would take up way too much time.

I actually enjoy the majority of your posts too, remember all the dudley burials etc. Have very rarely come at you. The trolls I don't like are the zsr type.

Seto

lies about what? i have never told a lie on this site ... all my trolling is based off true facts

and its pretty sad how you are only up dozens of units in 2 years ...
    You truly are pathetic. You have multiple times labelled Goat as a losing gambler who has been losing the past 2 years yet he's been winning and it's all documented.

Most gamblers lose. In fact, the quasi-totality of gamblers lose. I was up 75 units last season in NBA. This year I'm up over 30 in 2-3 weeks. All other sports are not high-volume ones for me, probably up just a few units overall on those. I'm up 105 units in 1 season and a few weeks. Where's your thread?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Because I enjoy their posts and have learned a lot about NBA betting from them (you may find that ironic considering you consider them to be losers, but hey, I'm winning, so whatever it takes..). Call me subjective/a hypocrite, that's just the way it is.

Anyway I couldn't go around exposing all the liars and frauds on this site, it would take up way too much time.

I actually enjoy the majority of your posts too, remember all the dudley burials etc. Have very rarely come at you. The trolls I don't like are the zsr type.

and what insight have you gained from him? hard to believe you could learn anything from a career 40% capper who never posts writeups and loses so much he has to constantly chase with 50, 100 and even 1000 unit plays.

i mean i've never seen someone go 0-fer as much as this clown does. you must obviously be fading his plays, like a lot of people keep telling me privately. they even tell me to ease off on him fearing their cash cow may leave.

lol

Seto

and what insight have you gained from him? hard to believe you could learn anything from a career 40% capper who never posts writeups and loses so much he has to constantly chase with 50, 100 and even 1000 unit plays.

i mean i've never seen someone go 0-fer as much as this clown does. you must obviously be fading his plays, like a lot of people keep telling me privately. they even tell me to ease off on him fearing their cash cow may leave.

lol
    taught me about situational betting mainly. lakerboy used to hit basically every single one of his big (or chase as you like to call them, not that there's not some truth to that) plays back in the day. at least i remember it that way. that's way back when i didn't even have an account, like 2009 or 2010, and i was still a beginner in terms of gambling. wizzle has been winning year in year out hundreds of units in the playoffs, one of the best guys at sbr for nba.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

so he hit a couple chase plays and that helped you? if you say so (hope you didn't tail his $100,000 play on spurs, lol). but thats a tactic scamming touts use... lose their ass all week, hit a 100 dime chase play then brag that they are up that week. no different with lakerboy. at least you admit you dont tail his daily picks, cause he's awful.

its seems like nba isnt your sport at all.... personally, i have followed nba since the 80s and betting since 90s and i have never seen a bigger clueless idiot than lakerboy. his "knowledge" of the nba is a joke and his "knowledge" of the lines is an even bigger joke. the moron doesnt know that ml correlates with the spread and thinks that past games/meetings/record has no bearing on the lines. he's a simpleton who doesn't gamble cause he knows he'd lose his ass. i mean who brags about views after going 0-fer like this brokedik clown does on a consistent basis?

You mad bro

curry boy will always be a curry boy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I might call Lakerboy today and tell him to take a break

He must be doing something wrong

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I might call Lakerboy today and tell him to take a break

He must be doing something wrong
    yeah, he is living

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

why would you call him?

he hates jews.

Seto

so he hit a couple chase plays and that helped you? if you say so (hope you didn't tail his $100,000 play on spurs, lol). but thats a tactic scamming touts use... lose their ass all week, hit a 100 dime chase play then brag that they are up that week. no different with lakerboy. at least you admit you dont tail his daily picks, cause he's awful.

its seems like nba isnt your sport at all.... personally, i have followed nba since the 80s and betting since 90s and i have never seen a bigger clueless idiot than lakerboy. his "knowledge" of the nba is a joke and his "knowledge" of the lines is an even bigger joke. the moron doesnt know that ml correlates with the spread and thinks that past games/meetings/record has no bearing on the lines. he's a simpleton who doesn't gamble cause he knows he'd lose his ass. i mean who brags about views after going 0-fer like this brokedik clown does on a consistent basis?
    tail? i never tail anyone. i was on the heat big in the finals, and was on them way before lakerboy posted his spurs bet. check out my thread from last year.

like i said, the stuff i learned from him i learned ages ago. basic stuff about line moves and situational betting. whatever i took from his advice must be working given my record the past 2 years.

it's all part of the character.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

if ur winning in nba then that's great. but im sure it has nothing to do with lakerboy. cause if he's so smart, why does he lose his ass off every season? '

anytime someone claimed he was the best nba capper, i would go back and check and he'd be something awful like 14-45. so i guess people must only remember his 50-100 unit chase plays. but the fact he needs to hit them to break even tells you everything you need to know about this fraud.

even on his spreadsheet he's down 140 units, well as soon as the fraud grows a pair and grades his losing picks from 1.5 years ago.

lol

Seto

if ur winning in nba then that's great. but im sure it has nothing to do with lakerboy. cause if he's so smart, why does he lose his ass off every season? '

anytime someone claimed he was the best nba capper, i would go back and check and he'd be something awful like 14-45. so i guess people must only remember his 50-100 unit chase plays. but the fact he needs to hit them to break even tells you everything you need to know about this fraud.

even on his spreadsheet he's down 140 units, well as soon as the fraud grows a pair and grades his losing picks from 1.5 years ago.

lol
    maybe it has nothing to do with him, maybe it does. who cares, pointless debate either way.

good luck today.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

anyone seen lakerboy today?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

First 12