Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

SBR a question?

Why do you allow touts to post in players talk? I thought this is against the rules here? All they do is spam the forum with lies and try to cheat ignorant/inexperienced bettors. There is one popular thread here now from a tout posting numbers that are not available and if you read through the thread there are people blindly betting plays. People that actually can't tell the difference between a team total and game total. Come on SBR forum you are better than this.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

helps us out and use your
    button in the top right of the message box and report these incidences when you see them

SBR Contests
    SBR Contests's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Why do you allow touts to post in players talk? I thought this is against the rules here? All they do is spam the forum with lies and try to cheat ignorant/inexperienced bettors. There is one popular thread here now from a tout posting numbers that are not available and if you read through the thread there are people blindly betting plays. People that actually can't tell the difference between a team total and game total. Come on SBR forum you are better than this.

A lot of members post plays which is fine. If you see a forum member touting or breaking other rules please report the post.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Why would you or anyone else including SBR care?