LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

West Virginia Quaretrback Clint Trickett is Out Saturday

at Kansas

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Millard will still beat Kansas. Its on the RB to get it done though, he'll run run run all over that D.

Ham Daddy
    Ham Daddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

LT do you know if the freshman for Tulsa is starting at QB tonight? if so I think Marshall rolls big. His stats are pretty bad and the Tulsa D is awful as well. Marshall can put up big numbers

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Kansas or the under is the play.. No way the books set the spread this low and everybody know Kansas suck azz. i got a feeling Kansas think they can hang in this one. This will be the battle of the kickers.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Also Kansas got their leading receiver in Tony Pierson back, not saying much but they can move down the field with him. They also got their starting linebacker back Ben heeney. The only thing that worries me is West Virginia needs one more win to become Bowl eligible.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Ham Daddy View Post
    LT do you know if the freshman for Tulsa is starting at QB tonight? if so I think Marshall rolls big. His stats are pretty bad and the Tulsa D is awful as well. Marshall can put up big numbers
    Green still questionable as of now, but may be closer to doubtful. If he is a no-go, they yes it would probably be the freshman Evans.

Ham Daddy
    Ham Daddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

your the man. Thanks LT. do you have a feel for the game or are you staying away. From my research it looks like Marshall is a pretty good team. There 3 loses on the road were all close. They should have probably beat VT and played middle TENN and Ohio tough. Your thoughts are always appreciated.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Ham Daddy View Post
    your the man. Thanks LT. do you have a feel for the game or are you staying away. From my research it looks like Marshall is a pretty good team. There 3 loses on the road were all close. They should have probably beat VT and played middle TENN and Ohio tough. Your thoughts are always appreciated.
    I have no feel at all for any of the football games tonight, will probably wait for Saturday unless something strikes me in the UCLA game Friday.

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

For tulsa your not really looking at the QB they most run so its the RB u have to worry about.