BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

2 big Wednesday plays. 1 NBA 1 NHL

Still on my hockey heater.
    Looked like I was gonna have a loser last night with the Caps down 3-2 with 2 mins to play but they ended up tying it then winning it in OT.

Got 2 plays tonight, almost 3 but not gonna put out Celtics moneyline as a play -210, too much juice. They won't lose though. And I will have that in a couple small parlays.

The Celtics line looks kinda off to me tonight, Bradley will shut down Kemba Walker and it will be tough to distribute to the bigs for the Bobcats tonight.
    I see a low-scoring first half for Charlotte here and possibly a Celtic blowout.

Edmonton is just awful and even though home team gets the love in hockey, I see good value tonight with Dallas regardless of their struggling PP offense. Every Edmonton goalie is garbage. Stars should wake up with 4 goals or so.

NHL- DALLAS STARS -105

NBA- CELTICS FIRST HALF -3 -105

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston starting to play better
    First-half play probably is the safer play here
    Good luck Benny

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

I'll tail ur nba pick for a unit. Don't burry me! Lol

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

benny ive been killing it in NHL .. should follow my plays pal

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    benny ive been killing it in NHL .. should follow my plays pal

Ran really well in it so far. Extremely well actually. And not only that, but very fortunate in overtime games.
    9-1 in shootouts this year for me. I've had the home team and they shot first in 8 of them. Seems to be a trend with that.

I'm so used to being 35% in Overtimes and extra innings because I usually have the dog in the game in football and the worse of the 2 teams. It's nice to be on the good side of it for a change.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Ran really well in it so far. Extremely well actually. And not only that, but very fortunate in overtime games.
    9-1 in shootouts this year for me. I've had the home team and they shot first in 8 of them. Seems to be a trend with that.

I'm so used to being 35% in Overtimes and extra innings because I usually have the dog in the game in football and the worse of the 2 teams. It's nice to be on the good side of it for a change.
    hockey is easy bro

its easy every year

COdoubleBizzle
    COdoubleBizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Since you posed in my thread when I first joined up ill parlay this for a small amount, lets hope youre right

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Dallas won't win. The thing a lot of people are overlooking is a desperate goalie.. Oilers just signed bryzgalov who is confirmed to play on Friday. If dubynk wants his starting role he'll put up a stellar game tonight . EDM-1.5 is the play

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Dallas won't win. The thing a lot of people are overlooking is a desperate goalie.. Oilers just signed bryzgalov who is confirmed to play on Friday. If dubynk wants his starting role he'll put up a stellar game tonight . EDM-1.5 is the play
    LOL
    That's terrible reasoning really.
    If a guy sucks, he sucks.
    He's not gonna wake up the next day and be great all of a sudden.
    The only thing he has going for him tonight is the Stars have been struggling on offense a little, particularly on pp's.
    His job is already taken from him.
    A shutout tonight isn't going to save his job.
    They said Bryzgalov is gonna be the starter apparently when he gets called up this weekend.

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    LOL
    That's terrible reasoning really.
    If a guy sucks, he sucks.
    He's not gonna wake up the next day and be great all of a sudden.
    The only thing he has going for him tonight is the Stars have been struggling on offense a little, particularly on pp's.
    His job is already taken from him.
    A shutout tonight isn't going to save his job.
    They said Bryzgalov is gonna be the starter apparently when he gets called up this weekend.
    If you watch EDM games you'll see that Dubnyk is not the reason they get buried so often.. Generally speaking Dubnyk is actually a really good goaltender.. The team in front of him plays a north/south game, turns the puck over a lot and leaves him out to dry in a ridiculous way. More recently, I've watched Dubnyk's confidence decline and have noticed him weaken significantly in the early stages of this season, but on the right team, Dubnyk has potential to be a great Goalie. Top 12-15imo. and in the Top Hockey league in the world. #15 is a huge accomplishment.

Bryzgalov is probably going to hype the team up a bit, they may bounce back for a few weeks, but in the end, if they don't start playing defence properly.. Bryzy is just going to pan out to a bandage on a festering wound.. Soon to require amputation.. What EDM needs, is a new coach.. They hired Dallas E. because he had a ton of success with the Marlies in the AHL last year... their theory was that he was "good with young players".. I'm sure he is, but he's shit in the NHL..

Put Lunkqvist in net for EDM and he would put up similar numbers to dubnyk.. Not a goalie issue there..

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

I like the dallas play tonight though. Not saying EDM will win haha, but I'm staying away from that one.. PHI/PIT Over + TOR(ML)
    #GoLeafsGO

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Celts about to get smoked

BennyBigNuts

1-1.
    I'll come back with 2 winners tonight boys.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

1-1 is winning