firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

soccer question to the forum

I really know nothing about soccer, but was curious what would happen if an international team like mexico were to play a team like man u

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Black Hole would open when Chicharito played Bizarro Chicharito.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

It all depends on the teams and of course a guy like Chicharito plays for both teams.

If Man U played Mexico, Man U would beat Mexico since Mexico has been overrated shit for years.

If Chelsea played Spain, Spain would win.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

New Zealand is losing to Mexican league team club America

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

chicharito plays for both teams

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Man U would beat Mexico, even if Mexico had their full strength international squad.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Clubs > Internationals.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    lol

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

this is like team US playing the Miami Heat, it simply can not happen.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    I really know nothing about soccer, but was curious what would happen if an international team like mexico were to play a team like man u
    What will happen if the US Olympic Basketball Team played the New York Knicks?

azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If Carmelo opted to play for US team, Knicks would have a decent shot!!!

MrCuddles
    MrCuddles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Manu=Over rated piece of shit.Their fans are mostly made of glory hunting schizophrenic fanboys.

So yeah, mexico would prolly win.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't bet baskets

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuddles View Post
    Manu=Over rated piece of shit.Their fans are mostly made of glory hunting schizophrenic fanboys.

So yeah, mexico would prolly win.
    someone sounds like a butthurt liverpool fan

MrCuddles
    MrCuddles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nah.....i hate em scousers

Trusty
    Trusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Man Utd would win comfortably because they have much better players - I wouldn't worry about Hernandez, he doesnt start for Man Utd. Mexico have ok players, not man utd standard, but in addition, they have been terrible lately, theres a great video of the commentary when mexico qualified for the play-offs i think this year, due to another game going their way, and the mexican commentators were calling the players awful and saying they didnt deserve it, il see if i find it, its funnier that i made it sound!

Trusty
    Trusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Translation:

“It is because of the USA that we are being placed in the playoff …BECAUSE OF THEM , NOT DUE TO YOU..NOT ANY OF YOU in the green shirts ….IT WAS THEM!!.NOT YOU!..THEY DID IT!!!!!NOT YOU! remember this forever….. KEEP THIS CLEARLY IN MIND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES! You do NOTHING for the shirt, you do NOT put the effort, you have NOT placed us in the playoffs , you HAVE NOT placed us in the WORLD CUP ..YOU WOULD NOT HAVE KEPT US ALIVE….IT WAS ESTADOS UNIDOS, NOT YOU! NOT YOU AND YOUR ARROGANCE/CONCEIT…..NOT YOU AND YOUR INFAMY….NOT YOU AND YOUR MORONS/PUNKS….
    ….
    “IT IS A FAILURE…..and UNDESERVED -to go through to the playoff- WE HAD NO ARGUMENTS to earn the playoffs, THE USA, WITH SUBS, WITH MANY SUBS as the visiting team shows us once again what the USA is all about ….how to play the game with dignity, how to approach the sport..MExico is a horror, just terrible….A FAILURE….
    ……
    THE USA HAS SURPASSED US ..They are better than Mexico in SOCCER ….THEY EVEN HAVE THE LUXURY OF PLAYING THEIR SUBS and KEEPING US ALIVE…. I hope our coach wears the pants and resigns..He has failed as coach….”

“It is because of the USA that we are being placed in the playoff …BECAUSE OF THEM , NOT DUE TO YOU..NOT ANY OF YOU in the green shirts ….IT WAS THEM!!.NOT YOU!..THEY DID IT!!!!!NOT YOU! remember this forever….. KEEP THIS CLEARLY IN MIND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES! You do NOTHING for the shirt, you do NOT put the effort, you have NOT placed us in the playoffs , you HAVE NOT placed us in the WORLD CUP ..YOU WOULD NOT HAVE KEPT US ALIVE….IT WAS ESTADOS UNIDOS, NOT YOU! NOT YOU AND YOUR ARROGANCE/CONCEIT…..NOT YOU AND YOUR INFAMY….NOT YOU AND YOUR MORONS/PUNKS….
    ….
    “IT IS A FAILURE…..and UNDESERVED -to go through to the playoff- WE HAD NO ARGUMENTS to earn the playoffs, THE USA, WITH SUBS, WITH MANY SUBS as the visiting team shows us once again what the USA is all about ….how to play the game with dignity, how to approach the sport..MExico is a horror, just terrible….A FAILURE….
    ……
    THE USA HAS SURPASSED US ..They are better than Mexico in SOCCER ….THEY EVEN HAVE THE LUXURY OF PLAYING THEIR SUBS and KEEPING US ALIVE…. I hope our coach wears the pants and resigns..He has failed as coach….”
    Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/2013/10/1...g1oU95WzYif.99

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post