Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the hundo pal

Chris L
    Chris L's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Nice hit Jimmy! I was on the -1.5 as well and on the over. More people in this thread were doubting the play then for it. Obviously we know who was on the right side.

5-0 is not a close game at all..... That being said this was defiantly a bet your grandmas house play!

betbetbetbetbet
    betbetbetbetbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Awesome, jimmy. Thanks for the tip

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L View Post
    Nice hit Jimmy! I was on the -1.5 as well and on the over. More people in this thread were doubting the play then for it. Obviously we know who was on the right side.

5-0 is not a close game at all..... That being said this was defiantly a bet your grandmas house play!
    Nice of you to chime in with your bets once theyre cashed guy, feel free to share winners before the game starts with us next time.

Either way Jimmy was right he deserves props, but this whole "i WAS on the over for $5,000, ya kno" is kinda stealing his thunder

richie360
    richie360's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9202

Made a small profit thanks to Cavani in the last minute! Shouldn't have doubted this play, congratulations fellas!!

Chris L
    Chris L's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Nice of you to chime in with your bets once theyre cashed guy, feel free to share winners before the game starts with us next time.

Either way Jimmy was right he deserves props, but this whole "i WAS on the over for $5,000, ya kno" is kinda stealing his thunder
    I gave Jimmy his props and I never said I had 5k on the game either..... How is that stealing his thunder? I posted what I had after it cashed didn't know that was against the rules... Jeez this forum is full of guys waiting to chime in when they see something they don't agree with. Don't put words in my mouth bud and make me seem like i'm the bad guy. Nice avatar BTW dolphins fan here!

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Its all good guys glad we won

SuperHappyTime
    SuperHappyTime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Normally I'd congratulate big bet winners, but what the hell are you going to do with a second house for your Grandma?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    Its all good guys glad we won
    Good job, didn't get to watch but seems a blowout

suarez World Cup drama again

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Mazel Tov james

First 123