lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

NFL schedulemakers should be fired

Tnf and mnf has had a lot of awful games this year. All these shitty teams who were okay last year on all the time. Stop basing off last year. It never works that way. The vikes on again tonight after they played giants a few weeks ago.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Should be flex schedule

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

They should let the fans vote

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

The upcomibg MNF should be flexed for Cincy Baltimore or some shit. Fukkin tampa fukkin bay, come on

The Thursday games i can understand, they shouldn't put significant matchups on thursday. IMO no divisional games should be played on thursday

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The problem is that they base it off what happened in the prior year when the same thing rarely happens the following year. The NFL is an ever-changing league.

They should hire the folks in Vegas to do the scheduling. I really mean that. They know who is going to be good and who is going to suck.

lakerboy

Yeah I was gonna say the same thing wiz. Let Pinny make the schedule. Snf should be flex.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Should be flex schedule
    Flexing games to different days won't work

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

should they be put in a gas chamber?

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The problem is that they base it off what happened in the prior year when the same thing rarely happens the following year. The NFL is an ever-changing league.

They should hire the folks in Vegas to do the scheduling. I really mean that. They know who is going to be good and who is going to suck.
    We would be stuck with fukking Patriots every game then. No thanks.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Thursday night football is not really supposed to be a marquee game. It's really just a "any game is better than nothing" game because the NFL saves the marquee games for the networks. MNF's game this weekend is atrocious but usually has some good matchups. Chi-GB, Car-NE, SF-Was, NO-Sea, Dal-Chi are all some pretty darn decent games.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Can't flex teams into a short week.

I find it interesting how much crying "ESPN" has been doing because NBC gets flex power on the sunday nighter and espn has had a bunch of toiletbowl matchups this year on monday.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    should they be put in a gas chamber?
    No sent off to madagascar. That was the original idea.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    We would be stuck with fukking Patriots every game then. No thanks.
    and the problem with that is?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Maybe if ESPN fired gruden and that other tiricio clown theyd get better matchups since people might actually wanna watch the.game without it being on mute

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

they should just let you pick them at 1st of yr LB,, if anyone knows what these teams records gonna be at this point it gotta be you baby! i kid bro..

but clearly they liked the idea of ap and rg3 in primetime, no matter how obvious minny wasnt gonna be good im sure they figured their great black sounds white hope would be a good draw..ultimately it doesnt matter to them cause it could be jags vs bucs every night in primetime and these pricks still be printing money..

cant flex thu nighter but in reality they shouldnt play on thu anyways if they wernt money grubbing whores so id rather the thu night gm be irrelevant teams...the flex outta be kicking in on the sunday nighter..

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

No sent off to madagascar. That was the original idea.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Flex schedule should be used

Tough watch tonight

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

another dumb thread

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You can't use a flex schedule for Thursday nights dummies. That needs to be set ahead of time. Flex is fine for Sundays to move games into primetime slots.

These Thursday and Monday night games are all reactionary to the previous year. They also try to give smaller market teams a game or two.

My point is they need to be proactive which is why linesmakers would be best to set schedules.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

They don't base it off prior year, it's based on preseason using projected wins formula. LB is a fuking idiot.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    They don't base it off prior year, it's based on preseason using projected wins formula. LB is a fuking idiot.
    I guess they don't know how to project and they are idiots. Brooks u shoot paco yet?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    another dumb thread
    Yet you keep posting in them.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

It can't be flexible you bozos. Then you will have good teams playing Sundays and Thursdays on multiple weeks. Players would break down more often. That's why teams are scheduled before season starts.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You can't use a flex schedule for Thursday nights dummies. That needs to be set ahead of time. Flex is fine for Sundays to move games into primetime slots.

These Thursday and Monday night games are all reactionary to the previous year. They also try to give smaller market teams a game or two.

My point is they need to be proactive which is why linesmakers would be best to set schedules.
    flexing thu would be funny,just turn it into a bigger joke. after a team plays sunday goodell comes up and says "guess what boys you playing again thu!, player safety! integrity of the gm! protecting the shield!", "oh yea boys while we at it we just added 2 games to the schedule, decided on 2 thu night gms, a fri gm and maybe couple on sat, dont worry tho cause we gonna keep pussifying the rules so no one is even allowed to tackle! check out the new hundo's with my face on them!" , "oh and yea we increasing fines cause we like taking our money back since most ya'll be broke in a few years anyway!"

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I guess they don't know how to project and they are idiots. Brooks u shoot paco yet?
    we the idiots cause doesnt matter what kind of heaping pile of shit they spoon feed us the still will kill everyone in the ratings and get even more money next tv deal.. again who cares thu night a fukkin joke anyway so let crap teams play it.. be nice to do a better job with mondays tho...

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Over the past couple years, the only primetime spot that seems to get it right is SNF. MNF and TNF has been awful lately.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Over the past couple years, the only primetime spot that seems to get it right is SNF. MNF and TNF has been awful lately.
    sunday night flexes tho, if they cant get that right they got issues, lol,not sure which week it starts tho..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    sunday night flexes tho, if they cant get that right they got issues, lol,not sure which week it starts tho..
    Gotcha. Sounds like MNF and TNF could learn something from SNF. But here is the funny thing, regardless of how bad the matchup is, most people will watch because it is the NFL.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

id rather watch elephant polo.

which is your favorite team, lakerboy?

lakerboy

Punjab tigers cruster. I own 3 of there elephants.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    They should let the fans vote
    that would give us steelers games every thursday night, pats games every sunday night & cowboys games every monday night

pass

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

what everyone fails to understand is SNF is what MNF used to be and now it has been reversed. there used to be crap games on sunday (espn) and the good one on mondays. now it has switched. no possibility of it ever changing or being adjusted to monday (flex).

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

If u had a job I would tell them to fire you

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    that would give us steelers games every thursday night, pats games every sunday night & cowboys games every monday night

pass
    Dude that's fukkin hillarious. You literally stole this post right out of my head.

Truth is, there isn't a solid solution to the problem. There as good a figuring out how good these teams are gonna be as you and I or anyone else.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

They thought shitty teams were actually good because they made the playoffs last year....