BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

LOL tide is turning Incognito is about to get kicked out of the league and the entire locker room culture of the NFL is going to change as a consequence of his behavior. He and the Dolphins are going to be facing law suits. I suspect he'll be charged with some sort of criminal harassment or hate crime. Just cause some of his brain dead teammates are supporting him does not mean jack....they are most likely complicit in everything too. NFL won't tolerate any of this bad publicity either...NFL is very conscious of its image and it has taken a huge hit the past few years with the concussion problems. They are not going to let a loser like Incognito tarnish their multi billion dollar empire. I'd be shocked if he ever plays an NFL game again.

Incognito is seriously the epitome of white trash. Honestly...what NFL player would want to trade places with Incognito right now? Guy is done forever. Disgraced himself, his teammates, his organization, and the NFL.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

GOLD, remember when people thought u could win at sportsbetting? before you posted AH GUYS IM <50 percent, i got 34657356245123454 millions games to prove it. i have a fkn reg updated sheet.

ah guys i'm just an sbr fabrication joke. i make threads. ahahhhahahhh guys.. ahhhhh

im jj gold i have an accent. i'll make a thread about incognito since everyone who works a real job has had to hear it ad nauseum.

i'm jj gold. i really fuc king suck at life. and this gig is worse than my life.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This Martin looks like he was a real pussy

All the players want Richie incognito back

It's well known he always talk like this and I just away he speaks

Black players like him also

I think he got screwed here
    i'd rather listen to jim rome on repeat the day this aired for the rest of my life than read this again.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Incognito fingered JJ.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Incognito fingered JJ.
    with his penis

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Just cause some of his brain dead teammates are supporting him does not mean jack....they are most likely complicit in everything too.
    of course incognito's teammates are gonna support him. i heard incognito wasn't the only one bullying martin.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love how black guys are supporting Richie also

I would Te instate him next week

Of course he will play next year it's all about winning nobody cares about racist remarks

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I love how black guys are supporting Richie also
    Ummm....not really. Let's take a scientific poll and see what the demographic is of those who support Incognitio. I'll go out on a limb and say the person who supports Incognito is, largely an uneducated, white, male, who identifies as politically conservative and tends to be more religious than the average person. That's your Incognitio supporter.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Ingconito will never play another down in the NFL, and when he wonders what happened, he should go look in the mirror.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Ummm....not really. Let's take a scientific poll and see what the demographic is of those who support Incognitio. I'll go out on a limb and say the person who supports Incognito is, largely an uneducated, white, male, who identifies as politically conservative and tends to be more religious than the average person. That's your Incognitio supporter.

that doesn't make sense together unless you're implying they have intelligence when it comes to politics.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that doesn't make sense together unless you're implying they have intelligence when it comes to politics.
    What about it does not make sense? Having political attitudes does not require a certain education level. In general though, one of the most robust findings in all of social scientific research is, the more educated one is the more politically liberal s/he is. In other words, education and political ideology are correlated...the less educated the more politically conservative, the more educated the more politically liberal. About as robust a relationship there is in all of research.

And it is obvious...people who are better educated are going to tend to score higher on things like tolerance levels, diversity, more accepting racial attitudes....

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

What about it does not make sense? Having political attitudes does not require a certain education level. In general though, one of the most robust findings in all of social scientific research is, the more educated one is the more politically liberal s/he is. In other words, education and political ideology are correlated...the less educated the more politically conservative, the more educated the more politically liberal. About as robust a relationship there is in all of research.

And it is obvious...people who are better educated are going to tend to score higher on things like tolerance levels, diversity, more accepting racial attitudes....
    Are you for real or is this a joke..? If for real please cite your sources in regards to that "study".
    If one is more educated, one would assume they have a high paying job. Why would said educated person earning a higher income vote for someone that wanted to tax/steal more of their income?

jjgold

Of course he's going to play again have go through all that therapy and play the game

Teams want good players he will be playing

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Would love to have Incognito on my team. Guy is a leader.

#TeamRichie

#NoNerds

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Would love to have Incognito on my team. Guy is a leader.

#TeamRichie

#NoNerds
    Opie gets it!!

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJayhawk View Post
    Are you for real or is this a joke..? If for real please cite your sources in regards to that "study".
    If one is more educated, one would assume they have a high paying job. Why would said educated person earning a higher income vote for someone that wanted to tax/steal more of their income?
    Ummm yeah...i am for real guy. Check out the past 100 years of research in political science, sociology, psychology....the best predictor of liberalism is education level. People who are educated are overwhelmingly liberal and people who are poorly educated are overwhelmingly conservative even after adjusting for the effects of all sorts of variables (e.g. income). Sorry, there is not that "one "study" there are like 1000 published studies that show this. I have access to academic databases but cannot attach sources as it violates copyright but a very basic internet search will yield just people talking about it. Literally, the relationship between education and liberalism is among the most robust findings in all of social science research. It's been verified so many times. I'll tell you what, find me an academic article published in an academic journal that shows education positively associated with political conservatism. See if you can find one.

Sure, there are intelligent conservatives, in general, no doubt about it, and there are liberal people who are idiots, in general, but when you look at thousands and thousands of people, the numbers don't lie. A systematic pattern emerges. There is something about being educated that makes you liberal and not conservative. What would be the point of education if it did not have effects and this is one of the clear effects.

Does it really take a genius to arrive at the obvious conclusion that almost all the people who support Incognito are going to be some combination of white, males, largely uneducated, religious, and politically conservative?

mid10

Ummm yeah...i am for real guy. Check out the past 100 years of research in political science, sociology, psychology....the best predictor of liberalism is education level. People who are educated are overwhelmingly liberal and people who are poorly educated are overwhelmingly conservative even after adjusting for the effects of all sorts of variables (e.g. income). Sorry, there is not that "one "study" there are like 1000 published studies that show this. I have access to academic databases but cannot attach sources as it violates copyright but a very basic internet search will yield just people talking about it. Literally, the relationship between education and liberalism is among the most robust findings in all of social science research. It's been verified so many times. I'll tell you what, find me an academic article published in an academic journal that shows education positively associated with political conservatism. See if you can find one.

Sure, there are intelligent conservatives, in general, no doubt about it, and there are liberal people who are idiots, in general, but when you look at thousands and thousands of people, the numbers don't lie. A systematic pattern emerges. There is something about being educated that makes you liberal and not conservative. What would be the point of education if it did not have effects and this is one of the clear effects.

Does it really take a genius to arrive at the obvious conclusion that almost all the people who support Incognito are going to be some combination of white, males, largely uneducated, religious, and politically conservative?
    How about people who support men being fukking men and playing football. No vaginas in football for a reason

Nick Papageorgio

How did Incognito gaining steam turn into a homo thread?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mid10

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mid10 View Post
    How about people who support men being fukking men and playing football. No vaginas in football for a reason
    If being a man to you is using racial slurs, berating another, nonstop bullying of others, and humiliating someone else simply because you believe you have some sense of entitlement to do so then be my guest to unconditionally support such a conception of a "man".....

Nick Papageorgio

Buddybear, I'll fukin bear hug you till you stop breathing.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Buddybear, I'll fukin bear hug you till you stop breathing.
    Did the hall monitor give you a pass so that you could be outside of class this morning?

mid10

Obviously Incognito is a jerk but bottom line is that Martin handled this all wrong and is probably mentally ill

jjgold

Martin is a fukkin weirdo..many players saying it now

GO GET EM RICHIE!!!!

opie1988

Obviously Incognito is a jerk but bottom line is that Martin handled this all wrong and is probably mentally ill

.....and very likely gay.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Nick Papageorgio

Did the hall monitor give you a pass so that you could be outside of class this morning?
    If i have a son I'm gonna name him Buddy.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

What would you have preferred he do...bring a gun and shoot him and other players like some workers do when they have problems in the workplace? Yes, i said workplace....NFL is a work environment not a playground. Have not you noticed yet...the coaching staff is complicit in telling Incognito to bully and harass him...perhaps you missed that point. And perhaps you have not noticed yet the reason why all his teammates are supporting Incognito is because they were harassing him too. And perhaps too you have not noticed that the NFL lockerroom culture not only tolerates bullying but explicitly promotes it as a "rite of passage." How would you like it if someone older than you harassed you and called you racial slurs and when you tried to notify the proper people who could do something they all ignored you. How would you like it if your child was being harassed relentlessly by others because of his skin color or simply because he was younger and "not tough" enough whatever that means...I bet your opinions would change pretty quick. And as far as them being "friends" that's how bullies operate...they think the people they pick on are their friends...typical bully mentality.

Frankly, I am disgusted by Incognito and the NFL culture that promotes and tolerates such behaviors. Fortunately, Incognito is going to be cut by the Dolphins as soon as the report concludes and most likely never play a down again in the NFL. And fortunately his name has been disgraced so much that he is no longer a functioning member of society.

Nick Papageorgio

Many teams want Incognito solid fukin guard.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Many teams want Incognito solid fukin guard.
    He's done bro....teams won't want anything to do with a player like this. Too much baggage now. Guy is obviously a total loser in life.

opie1988

If being a man to you is using racial slurs, berating another, nonstop bullying of others, and humiliating someone else simply because you believe you have some sense of entitlement to do so then be my guest to unconditionally support such a conception of a "man".....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mid10

He's done bro....teams won't want anything to do with a player like this. Too much baggage now. Guy is obviously a total loser in life.
    Then why is he getting so much support from his team mates

BuddyBear
    Update your status

And has not anyone noticed yet that Incognito has not apologized yet....I wonder why? It's all strategic cause he is going to bring everyone down with him. No way he is going to accept personal blame. Wait another week or two when the situations really gets ugly. Incognito is going to blame the Dolphins coaching staff and the coaching staff in turn is going to blame him and say he worked alone and the players are going to blame Martin and Incognito is going to rat on other players. It has not even started yet. And wait till the lawsuits come too. Wait till you see those great "leadership" skills Incognito has.

LOL the tide is turning What an amateur comment.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Then why is he getting so much support from his team mates
    1) Because they are complicit in it too and 2) Most are being instructed by the coaches (who are being instructed by PR firms and lawyers) to publicly support Incognito to make it seem like everything was normal and this all caught them by surprise.

mid10

Why am I wasting my time trying to explain this to a guy with a pole smoking name like buddy bear

BuddyBear
    Update your status

LOL, as you can see, most players are disgusted by Incognito:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/99...chie-incognito

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Why am I wasting my time trying to explain this to a guy with a pole smoking name like buddy bear
    Better question is why am I wasting my time with an intellectual lightweight like you.

First 12345 Last