Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    just contact their CS. withdraw also goes through livechat.
    Not for my benefit really, I have a USD based e-wallet which I only use for BP and 5Dimes. Just interested. Do you initiate a transfer from your Neteller/Moneybookers (i.e. not via the Sports-1 site), inform them and then they convert and credit your account?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

Betphoenix is a top book...Its hard to believe BOL is the same grade,pretty mind boggling. Heritage,Phoenix, The greek/Jamaica.& even Bet911 are the best shops right now.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Betphoenix is a top book...Its hard to believe BOL is the same grade,pretty mind boggling. Heritage,Phoenix, The greek/Jamaica.& even Bet911 are the best shops right now.

Heritage, BETJAM, Matchbook, Phoenix, 5DIMES

These are my current TOP FIVE

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

Heritage, BETJAM, Matchbook, Phoenix, 5DIMES These are my current TOP FIVE
    Those are solid. I've been less than impressed with betJam lately , rather add Oly to your Top 5

j-e-t-s jets
    j-e-t-s jets's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetPhoenix Pays Out Like an A+ Book

BetPhoenix, like others, still have opportunities. That said, they payout fast...... requested $3,500 late Monday and was in my Checking Account on Friday Morning. Nice work with the payout and customer service (at least the live chat customer service).

Opportunities:

1) Book to Book with Greek
    2) Ability to process payouts (all options) thru online cashier without livechat
    3) Faster interface during crunch time

If BetPhoenix gets those options up and running they will be A+ over time.

My Top 3:

1) Greek
    2) BetPhoenix
    3) Matchbook

1,289) Creditwagering

GETMONEYKID
    GETMONEYKID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

overrated at d+ more like it

at least now they gave everyone fair parlay odds

when do we get our -105 lines back, delays removed, and $500 limits lifted? Then they can be a B/C book

johncrud
    Suck, Fuc, Lick Combination
    johncrud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

I heard they change or alter their client's bets when they are on a very hot streak.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by j-e-t-s jets View Post
    BetPhoenix, like others, still have opportunities. That said, they payout fast...... requested $3,500 late Monday and was in my Checking Account on Friday Morning. Nice work with the payout and customer service (at least the live chat customer service).

Opportunities:

1) Book to Book with Greek
    2) Ability to process payouts (all options) thru online cashier without livechat
    3) Faster interface during crunch time

If BetPhoenix gets those options up and running they will be A+ over time.

My Top 3:

1) Greek
    2) BetPhoenix
    3) Matchbook

1,289) Creditwagering

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johncrud View Post
    I heard they change or alter their client's bets when they are on a very hot streak.

Hahah trust me SBR would not give them a B+ or let any site advertise here that would do such a thing.

These guys are solid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

SBR is tough on ratings and no amount of money is going to get you a better rating

Someone told me you can bet like 10k a game online at Bet Phoenix and they do not even flinch

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol jj do you even have 10k to spare after you filed for chapter 11

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once they get POKER up and running it will be FaNtAsTiC!!!

These guys really do take care of players. Being overseas, I have made deposits at other books, only to have to wait (understandably) til the deposit was picked up before funds were entered into the account. But Betphoenix has taken care of me when I wanted to get down on a game at a good number, without having to wait. Thats what I call TRUSTWORTHY!

The Bishop
    The Bishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Absolutely not. Should be rated B at best.

Want to be rated A like the big boys but won't put the NCAAB totals up until an hour before gametime. Who has all the totals out hours before the game, for all the games? Oh yeah, all the A rated books. Chickenshit way to run a book, especially one that wants to be A rated.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop View Post
    Absolutely not. Should be rated B at best.

Want to be rated A like the big boys but won't put the NCAAB totals up until an hour before gametime. Who has all the totals out hours before the game, for all the games? Oh yeah, all the A rated books. Chickenshit way to run a book, especially one that wants to be A rated.

They didn't even open at bookmaker till 4:30 eastern.

Pinnacle still has $100 limits on every game. They might as well not post them either, or go to -110

The Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    They didn't even open at bookmaker till 4:30 eastern.

Posting them at 6:15 EST for the 7:00 games? F that.

durito
    escarabajo negro

$500 limits at -105/-105

They are gonna get drilled on that if they post earlier. It's not like everyone else came out in the morning.

The Bishop

True enough. It's one thing for SIA to put lines up less than an hour before tip but for a book that wants to be A rated, never acceptable IMO.

Put all totals up with $100 limits at 5:00 EST, raise limits to $500 an hour before respective tip.

durito
    escarabajo negro

Legendz is A+ and they didn't post them at all.

The Bishop

True. They are a rec. book though and everyone knows it. Has BP ever stated if they are a pro or rec book? They share ownership with DSI, a book that welcomes pro action and talk about wanting to be a big player in the industry.

Maybe they could be A rated, but don't try to pass yourself off as a pro book if you are scared to take a bet.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

I don't think they should be an A+ rating until they stop calling people for money to be deposited into your account when you are ahead right now. That does not make any sense at all. Of the A+ books they don't do that and that is the difference.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1580

I joined because of the contests and run some of the winnings up for awhile. Alas I put it back! Yet I got I chance to use the site. I think they have a good business model and thought about funding the account. However when push came to shove I reloaded with one of my older books. At this point I feel as if the are a good book but don't fill my needs at this time.

SpectacularBid
    SpectacularBid's Avatar Become A Pro!

fav book now

iwutitan
    iwutitan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think a B/B+ rating for any book is great. There should only be a select few that earn As. With that said, if Betphoenix keeps up the fine job, they will earn an A in the near future.

cap10
    cap10's Avatar Become A Pro!

betphx software still doesnt let u buy pts in parlays;; i suppose u could call it in but how often do u want to give your username and pw over the phone? never;; same big beef with bjam;; 5dimes and cris/bm let u so why not bphx and bjam

cause they dont want u to buy that hook and they win more often

FadeDreadlocks
    FadeDreadlocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

They could be higher rated if they weren't going broke. Cutting limits after a week of LOSING betting there is a scary sign imo. I'm cashing out and never looking back.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Gotta agree with fade here...

betphoenix
    betphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

"They could be higher rated if they weren't going broke. Cutting limits after a week of LOSING betting there is a scary sign imo. I'm cashing out and never looking back."

?????

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeDreadlocks View Post
    They could be higher rated if they weren't going broke. Cutting limits after a week of LOSING betting there is a scary sign imo. I'm cashing out and never looking back.
    I read some of this stuff and feel like i am in the twilight zone. Not sure what the agenda is from posters, but I beat these guys like a red headed step child for abt 4 weeks straight. Yes, i was put on a short delay. No, I am not betting high limits with them like I do with Pinny/Match and Cris, but in the 500 per game level I have not been limited and have been assured that if i stay in that range i won't be.

I have played at all the books and some wouldn't even allow me to deposit. These guys have been REAL with me and I have given them the same respect back.

The true players on here will be like me--waiting for them to enter the "exchange" business. Bring it on Richard!!!!

P.S. Thanks for the 105

durito
    escarabajo negro

My delay seems to be longer today, but it's still only ~10 seconds was only 5

vietussports
    vietussports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

very fast cashout book. I made $2500 cashout on Monday last week got check through Fed Ex to my house on Wed.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

They are a good book but I don't think overrated. I have a number of books I'd rather play at before them.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm counting them among the A books now. They are refreshingly flexible and open to suggestions or negotiation.

durito
    escarabajo negro

They need to fix their software to list games/leagues in the right order.

Go into American League soccer and i get alternating games between Mexican divisions. It does this on other pages, props a lot, too.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

it's ok with american sports. all games are in order..it's FANTASTIC. the site is great, smooth, and quick as hell. NEVER goes down. ( I LOVE IT).. as promised to me, NO DELAY for me.. richie, you better never put me on delay, Fred promised me never..

the only thing is once again.. i keep losing.. it gets worse and worse each day...48 hrs ago, i said i was down 4 houses on the year. in the last 2 days, i have lost 2 more houses, no joke. i must have gone like 11-37 in the last 2 days.

I JUST CAN'T BEAT THESE GUYS. ever since i spoke to richie on that phone, it's been all downhill.. I was up on them 3 weeks ago when i spoke to richie.

maybe that's why they don't have me on delay.. they love me cause i am such a big loser there.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13586

Today perfectly exemplifies why Phoenix is still close to the top but remains looking up. They really have to improve in terms of wager grading. For example, I'm still waiting for my winning wager to be graded from European hockey this morning (German League). Now Sunday in November is a busy day, and while not exactly an "exotic market" sometimes hockey and basketball on the other side of the pond understandably is not a high priority betting menu item. But if you're going to offer it, you should grade it in a timely manner, as opposed to still having it listed as pending some 4 or 5 hours later. Especially when the matter has already been brought to the attention of CS who promised to resolve it "in 15 minutes" some 2 hours ago. What more can a customer do?

It's not the first time either that I've had to contact customer service over this type of situation. There have been several instances like this, and I've only been with the book since Mid-August. By comparison, it's happened a couple of times with an "A" Giant like the Greek, but this is over the span of a decade. Likewise, I think I've had to contact Pinnacle a single time over grading speed.

Basically, if you want to be seen as a top tier book, you have to be aware of what clients are waiting on. To have them sitting around while all their funds are tied up in a wager that was completed hours ago is completely unacceptable and a certain roadblock to moving up on the alphabetical listing in my opinion.

First 123456 ... Last