ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This chick has the world record for biggest vagina. 19 inches.

Jay Cutler and Martin came in tied for 2nd.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    This chick has the world record for biggest vagina. 19 inches.

Jay Cutler and Martin came in tied for 2nd.

19 inches? really?

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

This reminds me of the 'Duke Lacross Case' meaning the politically correct media is jumping to conclusions again.
    The media apparently has decided Ingognito is a lower life form who does not deserve to have his side of the story heard.
    It's sickening!

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

The ESPN crew sucks. It has nothing to do with "threats", it has everything to do with the N word. If they were so offended by the word... I guess they don't listen to hip hop? I guess they cry and tell the coach when a black player says the N word?

This isn't really a racism story. The two guys were friends. Martin got into a fight with Dion Jordan a few weeks back and you know who defended him? Richie Incognito! They went go carting together. Ryan Tannehill said he thought they were best friends.

That text was sent in march for Martin missing OTAs. When he came back he played Richie Incognito's rant to the team and everybody (black and white) was laughing. He was NOT super offended, it was a joke rant. If your friend pisses you off and you say "I'll kick your ass, or I'll kill you" that's not a death threat.

Hearing the huffington post starbucks crowd complain about " if this happened at my work" makes me sick. This is a case of Martin's Ambulance chasing lawyer parents trying to sue the NFL to get rich because they knew their son was going to quit anyway.

and of course the Media could never turn down a race story.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    The ESPN crew sucks. It has nothing to do with "threats", it has everything to do with the N word. If they were so offended by the word... I guess they don't listen to hip hop? I guess they cry and tell the coach when a black player says the N word?

This isn't really a racism story. The two guys were friends. Martin got into a fight with Dion Jordan a few weeks back and you know who defended him? Richie Incognito! They went go carting together. Ryan Tannehill said he thought they were best friends.

That text was sent in march for Martin missing OTAs. When he came back he played Richie Incognito's rant to the team and everybody (black and white) was laughing. He was NOT super offended, it was a joke rant. If your friend pisses you off and you say "I'll kick your ass, or I'll kill you" that's not a death threat.

Hearing the huffington post starbucks crowd complain about " if this happened at my work" makes me sick. This is a case of Martin's Ambulance chasing lawyer parents trying to sue the NFL to get rich because they knew their son was going to quit anyway.

and of course the Media could never turn down a race story.
    Great post!!!! No one has gotten to the essence of this story better
    Last edited by 15805; 11-08-13 at 01:33 PM.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Either a huge pussy or set this all up to sue.

First 12