Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    same here, Virginia has burnt me and Logan stinks

ill probably go to game
    I went to this game last year....golden played them perfectly. stacked the box, put a lot of pressure on logan, and made him throw, which led to a lot of ints and a blowout cuz Thomas has one of the worst arms Ive ever seen....

also even though they have a lot of injuries they have a lot of stud backups that can fill in nicely like Crawford

I would go to the game if it was at noon but apparently they moved to 7 and I rather watch bama/lsu

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

vtech minnesota ulm and cincinnati

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

- I don't like Louisville on the road to cover 4TDs against a shitty but decent at home UCONN. I still think back to when they were talking about how they have a special designed ball for Teddy at home (is that even legal?). He is different on the road. After that week 1 debacle against Towson, the Huskies have kept every home game to within single digits. Add it all in, and UCONN +28 is a strong play for me.

- Purdue only gave up 14 pts to Michigan State at home, they can definitely cover 15 at home against Iowa. People are afraid to bet teams like this, but it's been profitable in the right spots.

- I like the team with good momentum (Duke) at home against the team in a state of flux (NCSt) -9. Duke's hot right now. NCSt is pretty bad. Their 3 wins this year were Richmond, Central Mich, and left for dead La Tech -- all at home.

- I agree with LT on UTSA.

I'll have more later on. I like this card a lot.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Purdue is horrible on both sides of the ball despite Michigan State not playing very well against them. Your statement about Purdue at home is pretty hilarious when you consider the points they have given in there other home games.

2013 Purdue Boilermakers Schedule
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Aug 31 0-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 7 1-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 14 1-2 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 21 1-3 (0-1)
    Sat, Sept 28 1-4 (0-1)
    Sat, Oct 12 1-5 (0-2)
    Sat, Oct 19 1-6 (0-3)
    Sat, Nov 2 1-7 (0-4)
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 11-05-13 at 06:17 PM.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Purdue is horrible on both sides of the ball despite Michigan State not playing very well against them. Your statement about Purdue at home is pretty hilarious when you consider the points they have given in there other home games.
    And that's why I said "in spots". Iowa and MSU are similar in a lot of ways. I got trashed the only other time I played Purdue, when I picked them +24 against MSU. I like the play, that's all there is to it. And as for your use of the word "hilarious": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzwXq...03AFA6E52562BC Start at 1:30, end at 5:30.

Okay, more on this week's card...

- I didn't have a play on Buff/Ohio, but Buffalo's coaching staff will all be making a lot more money soon. Hats off to them. That program normally has absolutely nothing going for it. The James Starks year was an anomaly, that program has been awful up until now. 7-2 ATS

- I honestly think Texas A&M is 3 TDs better than a lifeless Mississippi State at home. Teams that can score points scare me against A&M. MSU isn't one of those teams. No real playmakers on offense, and their D is definitely not better than Alabama's, and A&M had no problems there.

- I'm on Cincy -9. SMU has the saddest D I've seen in a long time, (though I haven't had the privilege of seeing UTEP this year) and they haven't been putting up points on the road.

- The Big XII IMO has been the hardest conference to cap, followed by the Pac-12. How many of you can honestly say you've made money with those teams? I can guarantee the books have cleaned up with them.

- It's so square to think this, but I love Notre Dame -4 at Pitt. This is all because I think ND has figured their own running game out, and Nix should play this week. I think ND wins 4 out of 5 times on a neutral field. That's worth a TD on the road IMO.

- Wisconsin are monsters ATS this year. If you can find -7 anywhere, hit it. That line should be higher than it currently is.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

i like notre dame -4 since pittsburg has looked pretty bad to me all year and western kentucky -6.5 since they shut down navy's option even before their qb got hurt and navy is better than army.

Ralphie Halves

Yeah I don't judge teams on how well they stop the option. I don't think that really defines a defense. Why would you even bother building a D that can stop the option when you know you're only going to play against it 0-1 times a year? And ND/Navy is usually a tough game anyway regardless. Interesting angle on the WKU/Army game though, I just find Army really hard to figure out. VT and Cal are the two teams I never bet for or against because they're too erratic, but Army is nearing that territory.

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post

2013 Purdue Boilermakers Schedule
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Aug 31 0-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 7 1-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 14 1-2 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 21 1-3 (0-1)
    Sat, Sept 28 1-4 (0-1)
    Sat, Oct 12 1-5 (0-2)
    Sat, Oct 19 1-6 (0-3)
    Sat, Nov 2 1-7 (0-4)
    Iowa definitely covers here

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Something I just heard (but haven't fact checked & can't be bothered to):
    Duke hasn't been favored in an ACC game in over 10 years. The last time they were was @ UVA to open the '03 season. They lost 27-0

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

On Arkansas St. SU and ATS again this week.

Kicking around Kansas 1H +17.5 and Penn St. U47.

Good luck.

First 12