Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So what do you guys think about this "Bullying" shit with the Dolphins?

I think Martin needs to quit being a pussy and just count his money. Fukk Martin and Fukk Incognito for his stupid fukking name. He ain't in disguise, I know what he looks like.

The year 2013 is the year of the pussy.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

What does a grown man gain out of bullying another grown man, especially a teammate?

I'm not saying Martin isn't being a bee-yah bee-yah, but Incognito can't seriously act this way and consider himself an adult.

Also, if 2013 was the year of the pussy, I'd be having the best year of my life in all aspects. In reality, it's been a so-so year to this point.

Kermit

I mean the year of the pussy in the media with everyone crying about being bullied or teased. that is all we constantly hear about.

Those guys must know something about Martin or something that he did. Probably was checking out schlongs in the shower or something.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

No one really knows what is going on. It is behind closed doors where it should be. Quick at pointing fingers is bullshit.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No one really knows what is going on. It is behind closed doors where it should be. Quick at pointing fingers is bullshit.
    Last I heard those guys told Martin to sit with them at the lunch table in the cafeteria, and then when he sat down they all got up and moved. What the fukk is this? high school?

This isn't no bullshit either, this supposedly happened.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

this is going to be an ugly situation. Incognito has been a troublemaker everywhere but inside the white lines. Im willing to bet it was a lot of players involved and not just incognito.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 11-04-13 at 06:05 AM.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I think walking away from NFL money with no guarantee of a future job is a dumbass move.

If they bully you, play better and they won't anymore because they will respect you.

Walking away from that gig was a dumbass move, no matter what.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Last I heard those guys told Martin to sit with them at the lunch table in the cafeteria, and then when he sat down they all got up and moved. What the fukk is this? high school?

I guarantee you that is not the case. Martin is not jackie Robinson with the dodgers

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I guarantee you that is not the case. Martin is not jackie Robinson with the dodgers
    This is what Martin said.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

That is all that is being said. I am sure they went overboard multiple times. It goes to show the leadership that is in the dressing room.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    this is going to an ugly situation. Incognito has been a troublemaker everywhere but inside the white lines. Im willing to bet it was a lot of players involved and just incognito.
    It was several other players.

bubblebuttluv

Then he could have sat with the coaches.

When a grown man bullies another man, he is a punk ass bitch.

If you got to eat sit beside your boss while you eat lunch, then just do that.

DON'T LET BULLIES STAND BETWEEN YOU AND A PAYCHECK. THAT GOES FOR ATHLETES, DOCTORS, BUSINESSMEN, ETC.

GET PAID AND FUKK EVERYTHING ELSE.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    That is all that is being said. I am sure they went overboard multiple times. It goes to show the leadership that is in the dressing room.
    I know it was more stuff, but this was the most recent event that had taken place.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

i heard it was over 15k from a las vegas trip and they called him big weirdo

this is actually kinda comical, makes me feel better about how bad the steelers suck, at least this isnt going on

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

only thing i can say in martins defense is that it sounds like incognito needs his ass beat, hes bullied team employees before who werent nearly his size.

bubblebuttluv

Everything I've read about this Incognito guy leads me to believe he is a major asshole.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    i heard it was over 15k from a las vegas trip and they called him big weirdo

this is actually kinda comical, makes me feel better about how bad the steelers suck, at least this isnt going on
    Probably one of those late night drunken Vegas ramblings when him and Incognito were sharing a room.

"Hey, we're going to cream those fools on Sunday Bro"

"Yeah, I know"

"Can't wait"

"Yeah, me too"

"Can I ask you something bro?"

"Sure, anything"

"Do you think that I could come over into your bed and cuddle with you?"

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Everything I've read about this Incognito guy leads me to believe he is a major asshole.
    He's always been a dickhead.

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I think walking away from NFL money with no guarantee of a future job is a dumbass move.

If they bully you, play better and they won't anymore because they will respect you.

Walking away from that gig was a dumbass move, no matter what.
    Agreed. People have to understand that 'bullying' at some level occurs in almost every workplace. The sad thing is that even if you have the balls to stand up for yourself, you are often shown the door. I think that this Martin kid is going to regret this. Right or wrong, if he's competing for a roster spot with another guy of comparable talent, he ain't getting the job. I don't see him being long for Miami, so his shelf life probably is probably going to be short.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

youd think incognito has been in the league a while would be mature enough to not do stuff like this, but this sounds like it should have been settled with fists IMO, and im not really a proponent of fighting.

Kermit

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Who cares if he walked away from the money. He is a grown man and if his work place made his everyday life unbearable, then he should leave; things must have been bad on a fuked up level for Martin to want to get out.

On the other side: What grown-ass man needs to bully someone in a team sport? Is Incognito's life so fuking lame he needs to get his rocks off being a complete asshole to someone on his own team?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

lets just say he would never survive on sbr
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Who cares if he walked away from the money. He is a grown man and if his work place made his everyday life unbearable, then he should leave; things must have been bad on a fuked up level for Martin to want to get out.

On the other side: What grown-ass man needs to bully someone in a team sport? Is Incognito's life so fuking lame he needs to get his rocks off being a complete asshole to someone on his own team?
    It's different though when you work at McDonalds for $9 bucks an hour and your workmates call you a homo everyday so you quit to go work at Burger King where they call you a Gaymo for $8.50

When you're making big dollars, you should probably go about it a different way. There isn't another NFL to go play for.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

when i was in school, this one kid got bullied every single day by this other kid (same size), and he beat his ass one day in gym class, and guess what it stopped.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

It's different though when you work at McDonalds for $9 bucks an hour and your workmates call you a homo everyday, so you quit to go work at Burger King where they call you a Gaymo for $8.50

When you're making big dollars, you should probably go about it a different way. There isn't another NFL to go play for.
    So making money should be everyone's main goal in life?

Kermit

And to think, the one guy who everyone thought was going to get the business this year was Riley Cooper.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I better lay off Deemer.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    I think I better lay off Deemer.

Kermit

So making money should be everyone's main goal in life?
    Hard to survive without it. I mean what do you do?

Most of these guys in the NFL do not have any other skills which is why most of them go bankrupt within a few years after retirement.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Hard to survive without it. I mean what do you do?

Most of these guys in the NFL do not have any other skills which is why most of them go bankrupt within a few years after retirement.
    I should have put "so making a lot of money".

If they guy's life was that miserable, he should quit.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

martin went to stanford so we can assume hes fairly smart, but you only have x amount of years to play in the nfl, no matter who you are. most kids dream of being a pro athlete, hell some on this board would probably give their firstborn son to play in the nfl, almost feels like hes throwing it away over something that could have been solved in house.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its OK to physically bash each other brains in, but the "emotional strain" of an insult is unacceptable!!!Jesus fckng christ what a joke this country has become.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sarunas

Kermit

I should have put "so making a lot of money".

If they guy's life was that miserable, he should quit.
    But quit over a few people? I could see if he was getting abused by the entire NFL, but mainly one guy and his couple of toadies? I mean they're all adults and should think like them and do what is in their best interest.

Maybe he checked into counseling for a reason? I don't know, but if I were the head of the team, I would get rid of everyone involved.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

But quit over a few people? I could see if he was getting abused by the entire NFL, but mainly one guy and his couple of toadies? I mean they're all adults and should think like them and do what is in their best interest.

Maybe he checked into counseling for a reason? I don't know, but if I were the head of the team, I would get rid of everyone involved.
    I personally wouldn't quit my lifelong dream over something like that, but I'm not Martin and I'm not in his head. All I know is the NFL more than likely was something he strived for his whole life and if he needs to walk away from it because of what was happening in the locker room, then Martin's mental state was in a bad, bad place.

123 Last