Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I will post a play and a write-up later tonight.

There might be more than one play.
    give us a hint.. what color helmets do they have ?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

OK time to make the play...

One word: REVENGE. Ya know what scratch that. One word: UNSTOPPABLE. What happened in this matchup last year will not repeat itself. I know about the whole revenge angle but this is more than that. This isn't "we gotta beat them because they ruined our season last year." This is "we won't allow what happened last year to happen again."

I was on Stanford spread and ML in that game. Nothing made me happier than to watch the Cardinal manhandle them physically but what that game really came down to was Stanford winning the one-on-one battles. Oregon's entire offensive premise is based on getting guys out in space and letting that talent make plays. On the outside, Stanford defensive backs were physical and won the battles with the wide receivers. Up front, the Stanford d-line got penetration and didn't allow any gaping holes for the zone read. A year removed and these Ducks are better. They are stronger and tougher and their success this year shows it. Oregon still plays with the up-tempo system and they are still all about getting guys in open space but one thing you can't call this Ducks team is soft.

I've had this game targeted for weeks. The simple fact is Stanford doesn't have the horses to keep up with Oregon here. They've struggled to put points up lately and although I think they will look better than their last few games, I still think the Oregon defense is good enough to make some plays and keep the Cardinal to a reasonable point total. Quite honestly I don't see anyway the Ducks don't put up 35 in this game. Mariota is the best quarterback in college football and I honestly see im leap-frogging over Bridgewater. Tomorrow night we will all get to see how good this kid really is. We all know about the speed but what will really shine is his arm in this game. This kid can flat out play.

This is my play boys. I have another game or two targeted but for now it's the Ducks.

Oregon -10 -108 (15x)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

OK time to make the play...

One word: REVENGE. Ya know what scratch that. One word: UNSTOPPABLE. What happened in this matchup last year will not repeat itself. I know about the whole revenge angle but this is more than that. This isn't "we gotta beat them because they ruined our season last year." This is "we won't allow what happened last year to happen again."

I was on Stanford spread and ML in that game. Nothing made me happier than to watch the Cardinal manhandle them physically but what that game really came down to was Stanford winning the one-on-one battles. Oregon's entire offensive premise is based on getting guys out in space and letting that talent make plays. On the outside, Stanford defensive backs were physical and won the battles with the wide receivers. Up front, the Stanford d-line got penetration and didn't allow any gaping holes for the zone read. A year removed and these Ducks are better. They are stronger and tougher and their success this year shows it. Oregon still plays with the up-tempo system and they are still all about getting guys in open space but one thing you can't call this Ducks team is soft.

I've had this game targeted for weeks. The simple fact is Stanford doesn't have the horses to keep up with Oregon here. They've struggled to put points up lately and although I think they will look better than their last few games, I still think the Oregon defense is good enough to make some plays and keep the Cardinal to a reasonable point total. Quite honestly I don't see anyway the Ducks don't put up 35 in this game. Mariota is the best quarterback in college football and I honestly see im leap-frogging over Bridgewater. Tomorrow night we will all get to see how good this kid really is. We all know about the speed but what will really shine is his arm in this game. This kid can flat out play.

This is my play boys. I have another game or two targeted but for now it's the Ducks.

Oregon -10 -108 (15x)
    Nice write up and great number. Where did you find -108?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Nice write up and great number. Where did you find -108?
    5Dimes bear.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Its -120 at 5dimes. Reduced is -10.5 -105

t-wizzle

Sneaker I guess the line moved. I got my bet in this afternoon. I checked to make sure the line was still 10 when I posted my write-up and it was.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

ahh - im on stanford for 2u, but youre prob right....i just hate road fav's in college.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Real story is my girlfriend works for Stanford Athletics...and has still yet to stoke me with free tickets.

Toss her back into the ocean?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Real story is my girlfriend works for Stanford Athletics...and has still yet to stoke me with free tickets.

What's the college environment like out there?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

What's the college environment like out there?
    For Athletics? It sucks. Bunch of nerds who make a bit of noise and then 40K old fuks yelling "down in front".

Oregon fans will be louder. I still remember the frustration on Lucks face a few years ago trying to get the crowd involved.

Top notch facilities though.

t-wizzle

Yea it seems very laid back but it's not fair to compare it to SEC country and other places.

I was a Penn State guy who that was a hell of a place to go to games.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

I've given this forum a winner a week all season long as well. Unfortunately, it is usually a winner a week buried somewhere in my 5 or 6 plays....

t-wizzle

Play #2:

Oklahoma +15 -103 (5x); ML +500 (1x)

The Sooners have been notorious for their choke jobs in recent years but it's not too often they are the underdog - I can't remember them being this big of a dog.

We all know about Baylor's offensive attack but Oklahoma has a pretty solid one themselves. They can put a head on a head when they need to and run it down the other team's throat and that's exactly what they'll need to do in this game.

I expect the Sooners to do a good job in the time of possession battle and have a chance to win. I think Baylor is a damn good team but just because they can hang 70 on some shit team doesn't mean they aren't unstoppable.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

I have to say I am notorious for jumping on a team then having that gut wrenching feeling as the line gets better and better, but I feel screwed since I already bet it... in this case, I feel the opposite.... I jumped on Oregon at 8' and love seeing that number climb.

KyTn
    KyTn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2421

I agree with Auburn -7 being the play of the week. #2 is Mizzou -13. KY can't beat anyone with Louisville Kid at QB and Big Bear at WR.

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Play #2:

The Sooners have been notorious for their choke jobs in recent years but it's not too often they are the underdog - I can't remember them being this big of a dog.

We all know about Baylor's offensive attack but Oklahoma has a pretty solid one themselves. They can put a head on a head when they need to and run it down the other team's throat and that's exactly what they'll need to do in this game.

I expect the Sooners to do a good job in the time of possession battle and have a chance to win. I think Baylor is a damn good team but just because they can hang 70 on some shit team doesn't mean they aren't unstoppable.
    Did good with Duck call! This one...hmmmm think Baylor makes a statement at home! .........................Auburn(-7)/Bama(-12) parlay

Skinsbaby
    Skinsbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Friggin Awesome Not that I condone to hitting women just funny reply to another post!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

FADE FADE FADE thank you!

Oklahoma ML LMAO....

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

I agree Twizz OK defense is built to eliminate speed

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

15 Points seems like waaay too many.

gonna roll the dice with oklahoma too

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

Where are you seeing Mizzou at 13? I'm at 14.5. I would kill Mizzou at 13.

t-wizzle

Hmmm line moved down in Oregon. Got a bad number on Oklahoma but I think that move is teaser related.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

you dont play totals wizz? sucks to see us on opposite sides tonight, but it happens.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    you dont play totals wizz? sucks to see us on opposite sides tonight, but it happens.
    TK I'm just putting myself out there for the fukk of it.

Trolls galore if it loses

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

TK I'm just putting myself out there for the fukk of it.

Trolls galore if it loses
    yeah, you obviously have thick skin to deal with all the haters. all good.

man, ncaa hoops card tomorrow is huge

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    yeah, you obviously have thick skin to deal with all the haters. all good.

man, ncaa hoops card tomorrow is huge
    Damn haven't even looked I'll check it now.

t-wizzle

Play #2:

Adding:

Oklahoma +16.5 -101 (2x); ML +485 (.5x)

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Boomer!

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Boomer!
    Are you happy I'm on Oklahoma?

t-wizzle

Langed.

t-wizzle

Trolls have at it.

Oregon fukked up early and Oklahoma is gutless.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

I warned you about Mariota wizzle. Deer in headlights.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

How many units do you have in your bankroll to risk 20+ all the time?

I don't get it.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    How many units do you have in your bankroll to risk 20+ all the time?

I don't get it.
    First time I went over 10 all year.

First 123 Last