BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie....

Very strange story out of Florida Atlantic. Not exactly a major program, but still worth noting that the head coach resigned after allegations of marijuana and cocaine use. Can someone please explain to me why a 6-2 team (4-0 in conference) is an underdog to a 2-6 team (1-4 in conference) with the 2-6 team undergoing such turmoil during the past week..?!?? What am I missing here???!??!
    Last edited by SBR Contests; 11-02-13 at 12:00 AM.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

In bases new skipper = auto play on team 1st game excluding stro's. Don't know or care to even look into this game but good question.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

is question of excellents! I make the examine.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

wow! is excellent the thread. so much the interesting the game and the situations.

but! in finality what make tells us the wisdom? is the teams of shits and the obscure. the probables is for all realitys!

result? make sit on the moneys. if have wants on the masochist pleasure then make the betting

is all
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    wow! is excellent the thread. so much the interesting the game and the situations.

but! in finality what make tells us the wisdom? is the teams of shits and the obscure. the probables is for all realitys!

result? make sit on the moneys. if have wants on the masochist pleasure then make the betting

is all
    such eloquent english.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

is all

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

is all
    anyone got any acid, I can't make sense of this.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Sarunas word play is too sharp for sbr

what at he is trying to say is when two shitty teams play, sit on your money

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post

thanks for summarizing, i was bored with this guy's attempt at being cute midway through the first post i read of his weeks ago. and i haven't read anything he's posted since. apparently i haven't missed anything.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Cocaine

RollDamnTide1
    RollDamnTide1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Cocaine is a helluva drug
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post

Firstly, thanks for the translation. Secondly, I am not sure I consider Tulane a shitty team. Don't get me wrong, they're not top-25 material, but they are arguably the best in their conference so relative to today's opponent, they are much better.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i like cocaine and sarunas Marciulionis

BriGuy

People always look at crazy ass games with crazy ass finishes as being fixed. I don't think games are fixed but if they are, this game is what I feel a fix would look like. Nothing ridiculously crazy going on, just things that make you go hmmmmm.....A 6-2 team as a 3 point underdog to a 2-6 team.... leading at the half, but their QB throws 3 interceptions on 3 consecutive passes. I don't think I've ever seen that before in my life.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

cocaine

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    leading at the half, but their QB throws 3 interceptions on 3 consecutive passes. I don't think I've ever seen that before in my life.
    Well, make that FOUR consecutive passes by the Tulane QB that were intercepted. And I KNOW I've never seen that before. Heck, I would bet it's never even happened before.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Well, make that FOUR consecutive passes by the Tulane QB that were intercepted. And I KNOW I've never seen that before. Heck, I would bet it's never even happened before.
    I believe Denard Robinson got picked off in 5 consecutive pass attempts by ND

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Quote Originally Posted by RollDamnTide1 View Post
    Cocaine is a helluva drug
    Well played sir.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    I believe Denard Robinson got picked off in 5 consecutive pass attempts by ND
    I checked and here's what I found: The first 1 of those 5 was thrown by someone else besides Robinson (Vincent Smith). However, you are correct to say the team threw 5 consecutive passes that were INTed, although the 5th was an end-of-half Hail Mary. Also, for the sake of clarity, the 4th consecutive INT in the Tulane game was thrown by a different QB so I guess the starter got benched.