seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Did I just hear correctly that USF had only scored 6 td's this year?

Yet they are going to cover a 17 point line tonight scoring damn near 30 points. Time for me to quit gambling. I am tired of being the play on the unique outlier.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

They get a flag it seems every other play too
    Holy fukk Houston d blows

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Guy in Vegas almost convinced me to lay a grand on UH -18.5 for this game. I was going to take Arizona State, turns out I missed out on placing either one (noob ass didn't know they closed shop at 10pm) Looks like I saved myself a lot of money.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

things change fast though in college football..... or at least have to potential to do so.... USF improved alot from an absolutely abysmal start to the season.

i realize this is hindsight, but things can change very fast in NCAAF

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Did they score only 6 touchdowns prior to this game? Yes or no. Did anyone else hear that?

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Did they score only 6 touchdowns prior to this game? Yes or no. Did anyone else hear that?
    yes...

J_smiff
    J_smiff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16095

USF finally found a solid QB, simple as that. They lose this game by 4 tds+ if they started any of the shit heap of QBs they've played before tonight.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

I also heard the other day that they did not score an offensive TD in either of their wins

They had 3-4 specials teams/defensive TDs though in those games.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston D has sucked as long as I can remember this is nothing new they sucked when case keenum was there when sumlin was there they sucked this is nothing new.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

i thought there offense was gonna put up MONTER numbers tonight vs their d if louisville could put up 49 vs them on the road i dont know how houston didnt put up a 50 spot at home on national tv

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    I also heard the other day that they did not score an offensive TD in either of their wins

They had 3-4 specials teams/defensive TDs though in those games.
    damn. I wish I didn't know that. Makes me feel even worse. if they were not so crappy they could have taken the lead late in the 4th quarter. Way to rise up and bite me in the ass usf bulls.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yes, they had scored six OFFENSIVE touchdowns all year and NONE in the last three games prior to tonight.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Yes, they had scored six OFFENSIVE touchdowns all year and NONE in the last three games prior to tonight.
    Crap.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Guy in Vegas almost convinced me to lay a grand on UH -18.5 for this game. I was going to take Arizona State, turns out I missed out on placing either one (noob ass didn't know they closed shop at 10pm) Looks like I saved myself a lot of money.
    you would have won on the Arizona St game, spread and over. I lost on Houston and won with Arizona St. My night was a wash. That Houston game was a sorry game to watch. Houston should have blow them off the field but instead sat back and let USF pass all night and they have no run game at all. No blitz until the very end of the game. That was like watching a high school game. Now the Arizona game was exciting and not just because I won, that was college football. The Devils blitzed from beginning to end and that's why they won. Again you would have broke even.