Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Anybody here NOT taking the Colts vs the LOWLY TEXANS????

In my opinion this is a good spot to hammer the Texans...

First game for Golden boy Luck without hall of famer Reggie Wayne.

Texans backs are agains the wall. There whole season is over if they lose this game.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Texans season is over anyways. Nobody knows if Foster or Tate will even play, let alone be effective. Keenum is getting the start and Kubiacks days are numbered.

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

The texans season is already over but a team with nothing to lose can also be dangerous

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Texans are going to win.

They're a better team coming off a bye. Colts were a hot team that had their bye at the worst time. Gimme the home team on SNF. Keenum is a solid NFL QB, upgrade over Schaub actually.

Texans are one of the better plays of the week

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Like Houston here

Colts knock off the Broncos at home, off a bye, and now just -1 vs a 2-5 team with a qb making his 2nd ever start. Sign me up

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Will everyone still like Houston if Foster and Tate are OUT?

Hard to take a position right now considering those two game-time decisions.

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Between Buffalo and Houston, at LEAST one will win/cover. I think the trick this week is to find out which one. I'd say Buffalo is more obvious at first look but personally I'm leaning Houston due mostly to SNF/home factor. Interesting lines this week for sure. Gonna be a 2-4 HUGE public favs and they can't all win (and likely won't all lose).

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Wayne is not a hall of famer

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Gonna tease up Houston, Colts don't like to win by 2+ scores unless its Jags or the 49'ers on their worst day of the season

Luck might bury me

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Wayne is not a hall of famer
    Huh? Doubt he'll be first ballot but this man is easily a HoF. Great playoff stats. Great consistency. SB win. What more would he need in your eyes...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Texans season is over anyways. Nobody knows if Foster or Tate will even play, let alone be effective. Keenum is getting the start and Kubiacks days are numbered.
    smartest thing kubiak ever did was put keenum in and keep him there, heard nothing but good things about him and he played pretty solid thrown into a tough spot at arrowhead..obviously the rbs are a issue, im kinda assuming foster gonna play but i wont even bother with this gm till fri when i get a better idea of their status.. i think keenum can have success against indy, hopkins and johnson arnt easy to jam at the line, chuck it up and let them go get it and lets see how good these indy corners really are..

ive always said the way to beat the texans defense is through the air (even more so with cushing out as i believe their pass d took a huge hit when he went down last time) and while i know luck capable he missing wayne and besides that pep hamilton rather jam one of his rbs into the line for a yard and a half every play than spread it 3 wide and attack...wayne loss cant be understated as he was the guy on 3rd downs now you talking about stone hands DHB, that dude gonna drop half his 3rd down opportunities, i def think this will accelerate TY into becoming a star but is he ready to be the man in key 3rd downs? if good old PEP wasnt so conservative TY would already be having a better year but god forbid they run more 3 wide sets which ya know might actually give the backs room to run as well!

i dunno, i think this a tough gm, way tougher than the slam dunk everyone seems to think for indy...i really gotta wait and see on the rbs but to me it hou or nothing more than likely.. good chance it just a pass for me but who knows, havnt got really far into this gm as i need to know more on the backs obviously...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Gonna tease up Houston, Colts don't like to win by 2+ scores unless its Jags or the 49'ers on their worst day of the season

Luck might bury me
    i think that a pretty solid option, his oc wont give him the chance to bury you..

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

i actually like houston to win straight up. being at home will really (hopefully) fire them up

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Probably best to wait until live betting or second half. if the texans show up it should be fairly obvious.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Trent Dancerson will have 30 yards for 20 carries Ed reed will have an interception its Case Keenums game to lose.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Texans will play lose and steal this one at home