innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Let it ride on black....NFL weekend

Like all 4 of these guys to win SU.

Jason Campbell - Guy is going to surprise the public as his team keeps the Ravens going for a bakers dozen SU victories.

RGIII -Yep Chargers are coming off a buy and a cream puff before that in Jax. Public willingness to back Skins here will be weaker than normal. Skins will put plenty of points up at home this weekend. If Chargers become the dog this will be a no play for me.

Cam Newton - SU win here nothing risky at all to put in a parlay.

Terrelle Pryor - As long as Oakland remains the favorite I'll ride with them. Guy had a 25.7 QB rating last weekend, so I doubt it could get worse for him this week. If the Eagles flip to Fave I am not taking Raiders. Have to wait until game time to be sure.

*Interesting note in the Vikes/Boys game, it's not very often in the NFL, you see the favorite beat the spread 9 consecutive times in a row.

Good luck fellas

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

good luck sir
    i hope next monday you dont post something like this:
    dirty motherfukers
    took in the ass
    fuking nigerians
    fuking homo africanus
    lazy assholes
    dumb motherfukers
    got raped by 4 nigerians in the ass ............

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

I see what you did there

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think San Diego is a good play

I don't trust Jason Campbell

innovation

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    good luck sir
    i hope next monday you dont post something like this:
    dirty motherfukers
    took in the ass
    fuking nigerians
    fuking homo africanus
    lazy assholes
    dumb motherfukers
    got raped by 4 nigerians in the ass ............
    well to be politically correct.... I suppose I better include a white boy.

Tannehill and the fins

Jampiece
    wtf is a status
    Jampiece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

I'll never understand the mindset - "I've made my decision, but the public/books can change it." Damn if that worked for the politicians that represent us that'd be amazing. If a line changes that means they're trying to even sides. Books are after juice in the long run. Even sides makes them rich over and over again. They set the lines to what they think/hope Joe public will bet evenly on each side, not how much they'll actually win by. Anyway, we're talking SU here so.....

I'm all the way with you on Campbell and Pryor. Two perfect examples of the change that can be had when getting rid of dead weight behind your center. Cam Newton is finally clicking with his team the way we all expected when he came out of Auburn.

There's no way in hell I'm putting RG3 in a parlay. It could go either way for a single unit game though.

Hilarious title by the way. Snipes would be proud..... or punch you in the back of the head through your face.

innovation

Jampiece truth be told, I am not changing my mind. I simply use a system that only has 2 outcomes. The Dog SU or the Favotire SU. Most people will have a hard time with this idea, but I could care less if the teams were named team "X" and team "Y". I simply have a formula that I use and it helps me narrow down when to play on the dog or the favorite. It's not flawless but I find it helps me hunting Dogs and finding them more often.

So when I say if Redskins turn to the favorite I am not changing my mind. Because my system says take the dog. I am betting the DOG not the "skins". If Chargers become the dog then they are the play in my system.

Same with Oakland....my system says the favorite wins here so if Oakland becomes the dog I am not changing my mind. I will still play the favorite but it just happens to be on Philly should the books flip the side.

I know people on here are going to have major issues with what I am saying but thats fine. i don't think like most cappers on here.

Most weeks the spreads are large enough that I don't have to worry about the dog flipping teams. Only on small spreads like we have this week will I have to wait for closing lines to lay the bets.

For example, last week both Giants and Dolphins fit into my dog system and I didn't have to worry about either dog not remaining the dog. The week before I had both Jets and Indy as dogs and they both covered and won.

Confused yet?

I simply play on dog or fav not the team, record, or players.

I will take into consideration if a team is depleted with injuries. I will just pass. This week the play on Browns fits my system but a red flag should be waiving to all if team "a" who has 11 staright wins against team "b" is only favored by 1 point and team "b" is on second back up QB.
    Last edited by innovation; 10-30-13 at 05:24 PM.