bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

If I remember right though, the Bulls second game is against the Knicks.

The Bulls will smash the Knicks.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

4/15 12 pts 4 ast

hand him the mvp already.

lol

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    relax pal, it's their first game.

indy and chicago are the only two teams that can beat miami in the east.
    uh...brooklyn would beat both chicago and indy in a 7 game series. it won't even be close with chicago. 4-0 or 4-1. no chance against brooklyn. when are you gonna learn that the bulls are not built for the playoffs? I have to teach this to you guys year after year. Brooklyn is stacked. You know how you win in the playoffs? With talent. From 1-8, Brooklyn has the 2nd most talent in the East.

Please spare me the bullshit if BKN starts out slow. I heard all those remarks after the first 20 games Heat came together. Bulls dominated the reg. season that year. What happened in a 7 game series? You need talent to win. Thanks. Talent in the West -- Clippers. Watch out for that team this year.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    uh...brooklyn would beat both chicago and indy in a 7 game series. it won't even be close with chicago. 4-0 or 4-1. no chance against brooklyn. when are you gonna learn that the bulls are not built for the playoffs? I have to teach this to you guys year after year. Brooklyn is stacked. You know how you win in the playoffs? With talent. From 1-8, Brooklyn has the 2nd most talent in the East.

Please spare me the bullshit if BKN starts out slow. I heard all those remarks after the first 20 games Heat came together. Bulls dominated the reg. season that year. What happened in a 7 game series? You need talent to win. Thanks. Talent in the West -- Clippers. Watch out for that team this year.
    Were you the guy calling the Nets lineup one of the greatest in history?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rose is not a great shooter
    Not a great passer
    not a great defender
    Rose not a great rebounder

Good scorer..pushes ball well

He could not touch Allen Iverson in his prime

Kyrie Irvin is better already than Rose

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

garnette and pierce too old. joe johnson overrated. brook lopez average. only good player is deron williams.

and their bench is whatever pal.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

brooklyn is deep, a lot of the no name guys are good, they can play D and rebound and would destroy the bulls

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nets too old for nba game, Heat still best. I think Indy only other team with shot

First 12