Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Guaranteed Winner...and I'll tell you why!

Im on absolute tilt boys.
    I have been like this about 6 times in the last year....and EVERY time I lose when I chase hard.

I had Cornet to win $250 today....up 5-0 in 1st set, and Kirilenko quits....just needed 1 more damn game.

So I put to win $250 on Tsonga....hes cruising, and dude loses 2nd and 3rd set tie break. Dude double faults when he has match point, and then double faults on Nishikori match point a few points later. And Im not even lying, he missed his serve by 3 feet. I had visions, and pictured exactly what ended up happening. I'm not lying!

Im now going all in on Miami Heat ML. I guarantee Chicago wins the game.......but I cant control myself. I know I will lose, I know I will be fu(kin furious....and I know it will ruin me for the next 2 months......but you know what, I'm a moron....and I've tilted and there's no stopping me.

What's Chicago about +190 or +200?? You guys can make a killing tonight.......you can thank me later.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

too much psychology and reverse psychology pal. i'm confused and mind-fcked.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Trust me.....take the Heat ML or the points, and you will increase your bankroll.

I'm not a good pressure bettor, and never win when I have everything on the line. I'm not a lucky person.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Live bet is the way to go
    bulls are gonna come to play, catch the heat when the bulls are up a few for a better number if you like the heat and viceversa

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Trust me.....take the Heat ML or the points, and you will increase your bankroll.

I'm not a good pressure bettor, and never win when I have everything on the line. I'm not a lucky person.
    Heat or Bulls?

Regul8er
    Wordd

Seriously guys.....I have given the entire board a winner tonight. Dont even think twice about it.
    Why do I envision the Bulls hitting a shot in the last few seconds to put me in my misery?

Regul8er
    Wordd

Sorry, I'm on the Heat.....so take the Bulls. Im shaky right now, and cant concentrate on what Im saying.
    Never a good sign.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

So you pushed on Cornet, Tsonga got beat by a +200 dog, and now you're in raging tilt mode?

The fukk?
    Last edited by pattymayo; 10-29-13 at 04:51 PM.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Rambis I respect your honesty its a good thing to have around here. Hope Heat cashes for ya bud

Regul8er
    Wordd

patty.....this is a steamroll effect from about the past week.

It started with Azarenka not retiring last Friday....I watched the match and she was crying almost the whole match and refused to quit for whatever reason. The umpire asked her 4 times if she was done.....and she kept playing.

I had a couple last minute beats in College, and brutal day in NFL Sunday....and went fairly large with Waino pitching at home.

A culmination of things that just hit the boiling point. Tsonga double faults on his match point. Then 2 points later, Tsonga has match point again, and Nishikori hits a 2nd serve ace (mind you he only had 2 the whole match at that point). Then Nishikori hits another ace to go up 8-7, while Tsonga double faults again.

Yes, Im tilt......and I need the Heat to win. When I "need" a team to win, it doesn't matter......Believe that

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Not this again.

You fvcking kidding me Regul8er?

Regul8er
    Wordd

NC...dead serious buddy.
    Dont remember the last time I've cashed out. Probably 20 deposits, without a withdraw.

It's truly amazing.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    Rambis I respect your honesty its a good thing to have around here. Hope Heat cashes for ya bud
    Exact same feelings.....I have no action.
    I truly hope your bet wins!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

man you go on monkey tilt from that shit, can't imagine how you'd act at a poker table from losing with a 4 or a kind or a straight flush.

you might kill someone. no joke.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Thanks Dude.......Ive calmed myself down quite a bit over the past hour.

I'm not really that confident that the Heat win this game......but Ive come to grips with the fact that I'm in trouble.
    NCAAB is my favorite time of year, so hopefully I get lucky here.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Ghengis....I play very rare...and only tournament, so if I lose, I know what I lose.
    Never more then $50.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

NC...dead serious buddy.
    Dont remember the last time I've cashed out. Probably 20 deposits, without a withdraw.

It's truly amazing.
    I thought you'd quit and gotten your life together gambling-free?

Your wife still around?

Ever heard the term "lucky in love, not in cards"? Count your blessings in real life and stop worrying so much about not getting a ML to hit -- before you don't have anything around you other than the bad beats to complain about.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stefan084

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

deep down, you like to lose. Proof is in you starting this same thread every couple months

Regul8er
    Wordd

NC...I was out of the game for about 4-5 months......and yes extremely happy, and things were great.
    Wife was away for a weekend, I had nothing going on, so stupid me makes a deposit. I've been playing off of $200 for about a month now.

Have kept it together, pretty much until what just unfolded about an hour ago. I was making only a few bets, until sh!t starting the fan this weekend. Part of me wants to just lose tonight like BettingWizard mentions....and be done with it. $200 over a 4 week period is doable......with Christmas I literally have nothing to bet....all tied up. A win tonight, I will be taking out about 1K.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

For some reason I love it when Regul8or goes tilt!

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guaranteed play. Love it. Heat win the opener tonight

Skrillz3412
    Update your status
    Skrillz3412's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reverse psychology wont work pal. Nice try tho.

BULLS ROLL TONIGHT

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tsonga has been a choker his whole life

I never bet him

Regul8er
    Wordd

jj....ya I remember the last time taking him, he had a 2-0 set lead over Wawrinka in the French Open a few years ago...and choked it away.

Call it what you want to guys....reverse jinx or whatever. I have the Heat ML all-in. I don't win pressure bets.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I have been like this about 6 times in the last year....and EVERY time I lose when I chase hard.

I had Cornet to win $250 today....up 5-0 in 1st set, and Kirilenko quits....just needed 1 more damn game.

So I put to win $250 on Tsonga....hes cruising, and dude loses 2nd and 3rd set tie break. Dude double faults when he has match point, and then double faults on Nishikori match point a few points later. And Im not even lying, he missed his serve by 3 feet. I had visions, and pictured exactly what ended up happening. I'm not lying!

Im now going all in on Miami Heat ML. I guarantee Chicago wins the game.......but I cant control myself. I know I will lose, I know I will be fu(kin furious....and I know it will ruin me for the next 2 months......but you know what, I'm a moron....and I've tilted and there's no stopping me.

What's Chicago about +190 or +200?? You guys can make a killing tonight.......you can thank me later.
    i charted all games bet wth outcomes desided in the final mins. at 1 point i was 9 wins 31 loses .. you cant make this SH$T up.. lost buff und.. mia ovr.. and clemson just this wkend...
    Last edited by Luv2Play2; 10-29-13 at 06:05 PM. Reason: added

diondublin
    diondublin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

[QUOTE=Regul8er;20076098]patty.....this is a steamroll effect from about the past week.

It started with Azarenka not retiring last Friday....I watched the match and she was crying almost the whole match and refused to quit for whatever reason. The umpire asked her 4 times if she was done.....and she kept playing.

*teehee*...this is NOT a bad beat!

Last edited by diondublin; 10-29-13 at 06:18 PM.

Kobe
    Kobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

Just put a small bet on Chicago ML. Thanks for the free money.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

1800 gambler

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Lang is on the chicago spread. Miami will cover. Consider it your lucky day.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ass beatdown by the Heat in that first half! Easy!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

congrats on the win now settle down and use proper bankroll management and don't put yourself in this situation again

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

you think too low of yourself, man. easy win just like that. get your head up and keep hitting those winners.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Down to single digits

ruh roh

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

awesome write-up, made my decision much easier

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Well congrats -- I guess.

Now do the right thing and cash out before you go back on tilt.

Take this opportunity to quit while you're ahead for once. The gambling gods are giving you a second chance, which doesn't happen very often.

12 Last