TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

K.Clemens o33.5 attempts

in games the rams have lost this year they throw it around the park (or try to)

attempts in games rams have lost:

i see no way they beat the seahawks tonight and that means throwing again. not like pistol pete carroll wont make clemens beat them anyways. the only way this loses is an injury or clemens is so terribly terribly bad that he sees so many 3-and-outs and never gets a chance to drive the ball at all. and i dont think he will be that bad i think that he will be exactly as good as bradford and hes been in the system for 5+ years ready for this moment. you have to go with the trend here 34, 41, 48, 55

my line is seahawks win 24-13

K.Clemens 16-39 186 yds

Name:  Kellen_Clemens_1_t67033.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  32.3 KB

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Any worries that Clemens is on a short leash? I'm not sure how Fisher will approach this game, but if it's out of hand early or Clemens is turning the ball over, he might look elsewhere. Just a thought.

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Any worries that Clemens is on a short leash? I'm not sure how Fisher will approach this game, but if it's out of hand early or Clemens is turning the ball over, he might look elsewhere. Just a thought.
    clemons was the back up for the jets where the o cordinator was prior and he brought clemons to the rams he has total faith in him. I think his o199 pass yards looks good too

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Seahawks run the ball 52% of the time...If Fisher doesn't want to destroy his defense then he will attempt to run the ball and shorten the game.

Having his QB facing a team that is getting a sack 1 out of every 10 plays and facing the best team in the League at forcing interceptions.....it could be a very long and abusive night for his defense. If his offense doesn't try to control the clock and give them a breather.

I'd be careful here

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I'm with you OP.

I see 15-17 attempts in first half to try and manage.

Then I see 20+ in second half as they try to catch up. This is the only bet I've got on the game so far but lookin at a teaser, Stl +21 & Under 51

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post

no hes been in the system for years. brady quinn is still staying at the hyatt

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Seahawks run the ball 52% of the time...If Fisher doesn't want to destroy his defense then he will attempt to run the ball and shorten the game.

Having his QB facing a team that is getting a sack 1 out of every 10 plays and facing the best team in the League at forcing interceptions.....it could be a very long and abusive night for his defense. If his offense doesn't try to control the clock and give them a breather.

I'd be careful here
    rams defense is pretty good. i know seattle can run but we cant jump to conclusions that seattle will have a 28 pt lead and will just run run run all 2nd half. this bet comes down to clemens playing decent. he should be able to pick up enough first downs to get his attempts in. if the game was in seattle i wouldnt take it. but its home, in a dome, he had a week to prepare and the rams will be trying to win this they are 3-4

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

What's ypur record on the these props

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

i dont know but all my balances have been growing a lot. so overall im up a good sum

i would guess 25-13

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

33.5 seems pretty high

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

it will be close, Rams average 18 1st downs per game and were ave 64% pass plays on offense... last 3 however they have dialed back to 57% pass plays, of course this was bradford and being down most games.

Seahawks allow an ave of 34 pass attempts per game and 36.5 on the road.

my fear is it's just too convenient to see hawks allow 34 per game and props is set at 33.5, not to mention average rams tossed it around this year was 38 per game.

good luck.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    it will be close, Rams average 18 1st downs per game and were ave 64% pass plays on offense... last 3 however they have dialed back to 57% pass plays, of course this was bradford and being down most games.

Seahawks allow an ave of 34 pass attempts per game and 36.5 on the road.

my fear is it's just too convenient to see hawks allow 34 per game and props is set at 33.5, not to mention average rams tossed it around this year was 38 per game.

good luck.

im just going on this. rams fall behind. the line is 14. in games the rams have fell behind they have started throwing all over the place. vegasinsider scares me the most by his talk about splitting time. but if clemens sees 100% of snaps it will go into the high 30's.....this is a 3-4 professional football team that will likely trail. does it for me

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    clemons was the back up for the jets where the o cordinator was prior and he brought clemons to the rams he has total faith in him. I think his o199 pass yards looks good too
    Total faith??!!! That's a stretch