BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    thats the thing ... i havent looked at enough to see who
    should go ahead of them i just know both Auburn
    and Miami should not be confused with elite level teams.

Auburn and Miami are both average at best.
    That seems to be the story of your life in here. You never look. You have no clue do you?

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    I love the public love for FSU and Oregon this season. I think FSU matches up better against Bama than Oregon, but bottom line is Bama will smash both these teams in the mouth. You can't compare the match up with Bama to any other team in a College football because they run such a unique style of play.

IMO, Bama beats FSU and Oregon by double digits. People fail to realize if Yeldon doesn't fumble on the 1 yard line, Bama is beating A&M by 21 in the fourth quarter. No one can line up with Bama right now, it's like men vs. boys.
    FSU can certainly give Bama a game. Not Oregon but FSU yes. They have an offense and top "D". That is the game we all would want to see and it could certainly go either way. Winston is no Joke!

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I disagree. This year's Bama team is progressively getting better from week to week. In previous years they had a dominate defense with mediocre offense that did just enough. This year they have a lethal offense with a pretty good young defense. They can go toe to toe with anyone on offense and not turn the ball over and more than likely will have a better defense than anyone they face.

Best Bama team ever. AJ is so underrated it is a joke. McElroy is half the man AJ is. Bama can score 50+ any time against anyone. No one is talking about Kenyon Drake or the WRs Cooper, Jones, Norwood, Bell. I could keep going but it isn't even fair. Plus throw in Jones for punt and kick returns. Good luck opponents.
    The 09 Bama offense was leaps and bounds above this one, the difference we are seeing is the defensive fall off of the SEC west (besides bama). Mccarron is better than Mcelroy but The top players at every other skill position were superior in 09 and the defense with Rolondo Mclain Donte Hightower, Javier Arenas, Kareem Jackson, Scott. AND THE RUNNING BACKS!? Ingram, Richardson, Upchurch. And then there was that little wide recevier, JULIO JONES. Not to mention 3 future first round offensive linemen.

JabooFootball

Florida State's receiving corps top to bottom> Alabamas receiving corps top to bottom.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    That seems to be the story of your life in here. You never look. You have no clue do you?
    I dont gave a clue?

Apparently Vegas agrees . Miami is a top 10 opponent but they are a
    underdog by 21 points?

i think that tells you all you need to know about the caliber of
    football team Miami is.

If you are a legit top 10 you shouldnt be a 20 point underdog to anyone.

JabooFootball

I dont gave a clue?

Apparently Vegas agrees . Miami is a top 10 opponent but they are a
    underdog by 21 points?

i think that tells you all you need to know about the caliber of
    football team Miami is.

If you are a legit top 10 you shouldnt be a 20 point underdog to anyone.
    This year teams 1-3 are so much better than everyone else
    FSU/Ore/Bama would be 14-17 point favs over ohio state. FACT

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    This year teams 1-3 are so much better than everyone else
    FSU/Ore/Bama would be 14-17 point favs over ohio state. FACT
    I would pound the fukk out of Ohio State +17 against FSU
    or Bama....

even if its not the championship game maybe one of those matchup's will still happen

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

The 09 Bama offense was leaps and bounds above this one, the difference we are seeing is the defensive fall off of the SEC west (besides bama). Mccarron is better than Mcelroy but The top players at every other skill position were superior in 09 and the defense with Rolondo Mclain Donte Hightower, Javier Arenas, Kareem Jackson, Scott. AND THE RUNNING BACKS!? Ingram, Richardson, Upchurch. And then there was that little wide recevier, JULIO JONES. Not to mention 3 future first round offensive linemen.
    The only players who turned into anything were Julio and Hightower. I think Cooper is very similiar to Julio in a lot of ways.

09 vs Tennessee the offense scores 12 points. 13 vs Tennessee they score 45 and rest starters in the 4th quarter.

There is zero chance this 13 team scores 12 points in a game this year. A team is lucky if they hold this team to 12 points a quarter.

All those names are great college players but lackluster NFL players. This 13 team is full of NFL stars.

JabooFootball

Afaik all of their offensive linemen still play. Trich is having issues this year but had a stellar year last year, and Ingram's career is sucessful relative to what most people do in the league. Arenas is important to the Cards D and special teams. (And has played in every game but one since being drafted by the chiefs) Rolando Mcclain was NFL level talent he just had serious off field issues. As I stated- their offensive production this year is demonstrative of the decline of defenses within the SEC west.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

I would pound the fukk out of Ohio State +17 against FSU
    or Bama....

even if its not the championship game maybe one of those matchup's will still happen
    Only way it happens is if OSU and one of them lose their conference championship games

Ari Gold

If Bama played Manziel in 2009 they would of lost because there is no possible way they could outscore him. No chance 2009 could have went into Kyle field and put up 50+. Impossible with McElroy.

JabooFootball

This years Bama is still entirely untested. They MIGHT be the best but its simply too early to tell.

JabooFootball

I mean hell 09 bama put up 22 points on a better Ole Miss defense (26 ppg avg this year vs 17ppg in 09) vs this years bama putting together 25. The defenses are so soft throughout the SEC west this year its atrocious.

Ari Gold

You do have a strong point that I agree with. Time will tell.

bobaphet
    bobaphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Bama has no where to go but down, the NFL scouts are realizing that Saban destroys running backs(Ingram, Richardson) so by the time they get to the next level their spent. So top teir talent will commit elsewhere because their only goal is to go pro. Without the elite backs at Bama their offense is only slightly better than average

JabooFootball

Eddie Lacey laughs at your statement. Bama always runs with 3 backs.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    IMO, Bama beats FSU and Oregon by double digits. People fail to realize if Yeldon doesn't fumble on the 1 yard line, Bama is beating A&M by 21 in the fourth quarter. No one can line up with Bama right now, it's like men vs. boys.
    well if you want to play the game of hypotheticals.... sure you can take away 1 play and Alabama wins by 14. Or I can take away 1 play and the game goes into overtime. Fact is, after all was said and done, Alabama beat A&M 49-42. Oregon is better than A&M - and that includes having a better quarterback.

bobaphet
    bobaphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Eddie Lacey laughs at your statement. Bama always runs with 3 backs.
    How many games has he missed to injury already? He will be an afterthought by this time next year

First 12