marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by Big Razorback View Post
    thanks bro!!!! Dont forget if you played poker on this site, they have free rolls using your gold coins / gold cards about everyday!!!! Can bring in a few hundred with no risk!!! Ill let you know if they pay me, since I didnt deposit any money to make this money!!
    Sum knucklehead went all in pre-flop, on the first round of a free roll tournament i was in. He had a 5-8 off suit. Someon else called him with an 8-10 off suit. I had a pair of aces, so I called as well. Needless to say I lost as the guy with the 5-8 hit his straight on the turn.

Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Sum knucklehead went all in pre-flop, on the first round of a free roll tournament i was in. He had a 5-8 off suit. Someon else called him with an 8-10 off suit. I had a pair of aces, so I called as well. Needless to say I lost as the guy with the 5-8 hit his straight on the turn.
    that is tough.. On the freerolls/giveaways I play super tight right off because of the above situation.. But with AA, KK, QQ it would be tough not to push with the way they play in the freerolls/giveaways... Every Sat they have a 10 coin 3k guarenteed tourney and once a month 50 coin 10k guarenteed...... Today at 430 central they are having a gold card 1200 dollar tourney.... ..FYI....

Do you think sb.com will survive?
    If not, how long left?

smallon
    smallon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the IM with them right now. Been waiting 20 minutes already and so far nothing....

Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are people really still depositing money with them?

With all of their problems since MARCH are people still depositing money with sb.com? Or are these newbies who dont know what they did until its too late?

marc

Smaller players who are withdrawing by check might not realize all of the problems they are having. But books like SB, Bodog, and Betus who put a lot of money into advertising are going to have a tough time ahead. It looks like the good processors want nothing to do with them

smallon

Jim Anderson: The withdrawal delays we are experiencing are lasting longer than any of us had anticipated. This situation is a result of the US Legislation passed last year, after which the processors we used for deposits and withdrawals pulled out of the US market which left us no choice but to find an alternative way to get you your cash. The new partners we took on had to be able to send thousands of customer's withdrawals, and commit to the high standards of trust and expediency we expect. It was simply not possible to send every single pending withdrawal out in one batch. Our new partners have to limit the value and number of daily transactions occurring. Also, our new partners are located offshore, so our delivery times have had to increase. Your pending withdrawal is in a queue, awaiting processing. As soon as it reaches the top of that queue, it will be on its way to you via the method of your choice. Our customer care team is more than happy to help you at all times, but there is unfortunately nothing we can do to speed this withdrawal process up for individuals, nor are we able to accurately predict the date your withdrawal will arrive. The backlog of withdrawals is now shifting, and processing times are dropping. Every day we hear more reports from customers who have received their money. We ask you to remain patient just a little longer as we work through this backlog. This has been a difficult time for all concerned, but your money is safe. We wouldn't have it any other way.

You: one sec
    You: Well you know this is totally unacceptable. I need to know when I'm going to get my money ALWAYS. You need to find out when the money's coming through, it's necessary and warranted. I don't want to hear about your problems - you should have had a back up. This is why you're on the verge of becoming an F rated book
    You: Now - what I want to know
    You: is if I want to do a transfer with the rest of my money
    You: can I do a book to book transfer?
    You: also - is a check any faster?

smallon

Jim Anderson: What method did you request?

You: also - is a check any faster?

You: Hello??????

You: Cmon man - give me the service I DESERVE

You: I originally requested a bank transfer

You: now what I'm saying - is if I want to transfer the remaining funds to another book, can I do this?

You: Also - for future reference, is a check any faster than a bank transfer. We're only talking about a few hundred dollars

Jim Anderson: Unfortunately we do not offer that service
    You: Figures

Jim Anderson: We're very sorry to report that over the weekend (June 2-3) we lost our International wire withdrawal option and, unfortunately, your withdrawal was one of the requests remaining in the queue.
    We are working on a new wire option but in the meantime the fastest, safest and most efficient option for you to receive your funds is as a check via express courier. Please confirm your address and I will forward your request for processing. I can only offer our most profuse apologies for the further delay in processing your withdrawal; it's as frustrating to us as it is to you.

smallon

Jim Anderson: We can only send withdrawals to the USA for legal reasons, we only accept customers from the USA, If you have moved you can not use our services.

You: then send my check to the US
    You: friggin ridiculous
    You: you name is MUD
    Jim Anderson: Yes, we will send it to the address we have on file for you
    You: when
    You: WHEN is the big question and I don't want some BS answer

IneedMymoney
    IneedMymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

check delay

CS tells me that my check was still sent on the 15th of May. Today has been 15 business days and still no check. They won't start a trace for me yet. I have to wait 10 more business days because their was a delay in sending it out...I'm not going to get any of my 8 G.

smallon

Quote Originally Posted by IneedMymoney View Post
    CS tells me that my check was still sent on the 15th of May. Today has been 15 business days and still no check. They won't start a trace for me yet. I have to wait 10 more business days because their was a delay in sending it out...I'm not going to get any of my 8 G.
    I think you'll get it. As is the pattern - they lie, they bullshit, they're slow as molasses but they eventually pay. I'm supposed to have my money put back in the account tomorrow and then I need to do a request to have a check sent. According to them, it will be 7 days processing time and then another 3-7 days for delivery. Total bullshit really. Everyone knows it doesn't take more than 1-3 days for a wire transfer or Fed-X letter to be sent. I won't be doing business with them any longer and will badmouth them as often as possible.

PFL57
    PFL57's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't posted since I recieved my wire 2 weeks back after waiting since March 21st. Was your check less than $2500 that you withdrew? I turned a $150 free play into $1900 and withdrew it by check on May 21st. I recieved an e-mail last Wednesday, May 29th stating I would recieve it in 7 business days. Today is only day 5, but I wanted to see if anyone out there has requested less than 2500 and had success recieving checks. I just want to get an update on whether I should expect to see it anytime soon. Marc, do you have any information on this?

marc

PFL57,

I'd try calling DHL and/or the processor. My guess is that you'll get it by Thursday at the latest. IF not, then i'd begin to worry.

PFL57

PFL57,

I'd try calling DHL and/or the processor. My guess is that you'll get it by Thursday at the latest. IF not, then i'd begin to worry.
    Do you have the processor info? If so, can you PM me with that info. After waiting for over 2 months for the wire transfer, anything under that time is gravy!

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by PFL57 View Post
    I haven't posted since I recieved my wire 2 weeks back after waiting since March 21st. Was your check less than $2500 that you withdrew? I turned a $150 free play into $1900 and withdrew it by check on May 21st. I recieved an e-mail last Wednesday, May 29th stating I would recieve it in 7 business days. Today is only day 5, but I wanted to see if anyone out there has requested less than 2500 and had success recieving checks. I just want to get an update on whether I should expect to see it anytime soon. Marc, do you have any information on this?

I've received 2 checks for 2500 over the last 2 weeks. Both within 10 days of withdrawal. DHL of course.

Adamo
    Adamo's Avatar Become A Pro!

PFL57,

Marc, are they sending checks to Australians?? I have not heard anything otherwise. Have been waiting since Feb, check, BW, check, BW now was told no more BW and someone mentioned no sending checks to non US, what is going on can anyone tell me??

Adamo
    Adamo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has anyone outside of the US gotten pay from this **** **** shit shit hole??? Lies lies lies out of their arse

paruyr
    paruyr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would have a couple of questions
    1) whats prevents you from just keeping the money. It would be one thing if an already established site were to do that, but I don't see mnay people trusting a newcomer.
    2) Lets say we wanted to withdraw money, or even depsoit money, how would we do that.
    3) Why do you think you will have an easier time collecting from these bookies than we are
    1) Nothing except being there for long time and get more money than just stealing 10 or 20K. I am investing a lot of money in that website; it will have its own odds compilation engine etc...

2) It is planned to accept only high rollers therefore the optimal deposit/withdrawal method would be wire. Can do **, ** or any other transfer system but will not compensate the expenses.

3) Because I am not US resident and already have accounts with all those bookies with large amounts of money, basically I will not have to wait till withdrawal reaches me to send the funds that my client won.

4) Besides if you decide to make bets using my service you will have access to the highest odds available in the whole market, no commission will be applied to punters except betting exchange commission.
    Last edited by paruyr; 06-06-07 at 05:17 AM.

PFL57

Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    I've received 2 checks for 2500 over the last 2 weeks. Both within 10 days of withdrawal. DHL of course.
    Was it 10 days from when you withdrew or from when they sent the e-mail saying it was processed? I withdrew May 21st and not counting the day of withdrawal or Memorial Day, today is day 11. Let me know

IneedMymoney
    IneedMymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Large Checks

Marc/Cards,

Do you guys have traces put on your large checks? CS wont let me put one on mine yet. Its been 16 business days, but i have to wait another 10 they say. Same story for you guys??

marc

Marc/Cards,

Do you guys have traces put on your large checks? CS wont let me put one on mine yet. Its been 16 business days, but i have to wait another 10 they say. Same story for you guys??
    Supposedly there is a trace on my money. Not sure if it means anything. Getting the "trace" done all depends on whihc clerk you ask. Ricky was willing to do it. Sma Molloy would have had me wait another week or two.

I don't understand why it is taking so long for them to figure out that the checks were never sent. Wouldn't suprise me though if thye make us wait for thieir former processor to return the funds

cards825
    cards825's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc/Cards,

yeah same story

Big Blue
    Big Blue's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you go to withdraw from spostsbook it asks you Express Courier Yes or No. What is the difference if you say yes or no?

marc

Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue View Post
    When you go to withdraw from spostsbook it asks you Express Courier Yes or No. What is the difference if you say yes or no?
    Not sure there is a difference, but you may as well just say yes

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

yes is dhl,no is regular mail

normsjo
    normsjo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has anyone received a DHL from a request of 5/21 or recent? I have three pending withdrawals from 5/21, 5/25, and 5/27 and all are under $2,500 and none of them has even been processed. Have others received $$$ recently??? Thanks, guys!!!

marc

Quote Originally Posted by normsjo View Post
    Has anyone received a DHL from a request of 5/21 or recent? I have three pending withdrawals from 5/21, 5/25, and 5/27 and all are under $2,500 and none of them has even been processed. Have others received $$$ recently??? Thanks, guys!!!
    That can't be a good sign. Loks like the DHL processor us starting to get backlogged

normsjo

Marc - I think you're right. It sounds like the over $2,500 processor is gone which is going to backlog the under $2,500. Please let me know if you hear anything.
    By the way, I really appreciate all of insight you (and many others) have provided. It gave me piece of mind about other withdrawals that I received over the last couple of months. I just hope there's not a bigger problem happening now.

cards825

I just received 1 today for 2399. I have 6 more pending starting on the 17th of May. They paid me for the withdrawal from May 21. I still have not heard anything from the other checks

PFL57

Marc - I think you're right. It sounds like the over $2,500 processor is gone which is going to backlog the under $2,500. Please let me know if you hear anything.
    By the way, I really appreciate all of insight you (and many others) have provided. It gave me piece of mind about other withdrawals that I received over the last couple of months. I just hope there's not a bigger problem happening now.
    I had a w/d from May 21st and recieved an e-mail stating that it was processed on the 30th. The e-mail said it would take 7 business days and today is only business day 5. I'll keep everyone updated if I recieve it in that time frame.

marc

just as a reminder, it's importnat to make sure that you request different amounts each time. That's the best way to keep track of which payouts you have recieved and which ones you are still waiting on

normsjo

Cards - You've received a check for the request from 5/21 but not 5/17? Sounds like they are "picking and choosing"... I haven't even received an E-Mail on my 5/21, 5/25, or 5/27 requests yet. Maybe there's hope that I will get one in the next couple of days... thanks!

marc

Cards - You've received a check for the request from 5/21 but not 5/17? Sounds like they are "picking and choosing"... I haven't even received an E-Mail on my 5/21, 5/25, or 5/27 requests yet. Maybe there's hope that I will get one in the next couple of days... thanks!
    FOr some reason they never send me emails. I wouldn't wait for an email. I'd ask them every day if the withdrawal was processed yet

anth272
    anth272's Avatar Become A Pro!

I withdrew 420 on the 25th of May from SB and am getting the run around as well. Last withdawal, they never sent me an email stating its sent as they claim they do. It just appeared at my door via DHL after 25 days.

Who knows. I am not counting on having the money for a few more weeks. I have given up on there Customer Service Drones and there automated responses.

cards825

yeah I had checks on May 17, 18, 19, 20, and the 21at. I also had a wire on The 22nd and they said it was processed. Turns out the wire wasnt processed and the 8800 appeared in my sportsbook account yesterday.

PFL57

Quote Originally Posted by cards825 View Post
    I just received 1 today for 2399. I have 6 more pending starting on the 17th of May. They paid me for the withdrawal from May 21. I still have not heard anything from the other checks
    Cards, can you PM the location the check came from? I want to call DHL and see if they can run a trace to see if mine was actually sent since I won on a free play.

First ... 118119120121122123124 ... Last