1. #2906
    sungus77
    sungus77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-07
    Posts: 96

    received check for $2005 on friday. i had requested on april 1 and 2. sb combined them. so roughly 19-20 days for payout by check. still sent by interbill via DHL even though it was more than 2k.

  2. #2907
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    I requested a check on the 26th for 5400. they said it was sent on the 10th. still no sign of it. It's being sent regular mail, so who knows when I'll get it.

    I'm being told that my wire and check requests from the 28th and 29th will "probably" be sent sometime next week. Cs person said I'm scheduled to be in the "next" bacth that goes out. How she knows this, I have no idea. On wednesday they had told me that the withdrawals department said my requests would be processed "asap"

    But they still claim the the backlog is shifting and processing times are improving. The one question I would love to have answered is does Jazette management really think we are as stupid as thier employees?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  3. #2908
    InSpades
    InSpades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-05
    Posts: 132
    Betpoints: 56

    Can I get the cliffnotes for this thread. Is there any evidence that these processor issues are legitimate?

    IS
    Last edited by InSpades; 04-21-07 at 10:27 PM.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/23/2005


  4. #2909
    Bewildered
    Bewildered's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-19-07
    Posts: 21

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    I requested a check on the 26th for 5400. they said it was sent on the 10th. still no sign of it. It's being sent regular mail, so who knows when I'll get it.

    I'm being told that my wire and check requests from the 28th and 29th will "probably" be sent sometime next week. Cs person said I'm scheduled to be in the "next" bacth that goes out. How she knows this, I have no idea. On wednesday they had told me that the withdrawals department said my requests would be processed "asap"

    But they still claim the the backlog is shifting and processing times are improving. The one question I would love to have answered is does Jazette management really think we are as stupid as thier employees?
    I was told my 4K express check withdrawl i requested on 3/26 would be sent out end of next week. I really think these guys are gonna go belly up and leave us hanging.

  5. #2910
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    Who on this thread are not US citizens?

  6. #2911
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    IS,

    players are getting paid but very slowly. People are being told that oayouts are going out, but then it could take 2-4 weeks before the player recieves the funds. Payouts that were sent out on march 21st were completely lost. They were supposdly resent on th 4th, but no one has recieved their funds yet. Currently it is taking 3-4 weeks just have your request forwarded to the processor, and then it takes another 3- weeks to recieve your funds.

    Bewildered,

    the only comfort we have is that we are essentially beign told the same thing. Seems like instead of processing payouts daily like they used to, they are lumping payouts together and sending out one large bactch every 1-2 weeks

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  7. #2912
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    Marc have you withdrawn all your money and if so by what method?

  8. #2913
    Dolphins13
    Dolphins13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 43

    nobody is getting there money. they are such a fraud that its unreal. if they do pay you out its cause they made money off of you and even then its rare...this company dont give a shit they called my friend the other day asking why he hasnt made a deposit...while i was sitting there and they owe me 2k for 2 months now they are asking my friend to deposit money so they can steal it

  9. #2914
    Dolphins13
    Dolphins13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 43

    if you can do chargebacks do them...otherwise call up and see what lies they have in store for the next few weeks

  10. #2915
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Shark View Post
    Marc have you withdrawn all your money and if so by what method?
    i've requested half by wire and half by check. But it is quite possible they will send it all by wire. That's what they did the first time around.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  11. #2916
    glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 328

    wow.. this is an insane opportunity for people who have lost a lot to sportsbook over the last couple months.....

    as for the people who are up... playing the waiting game to get your own money sucks, but they will come.... we definitely need to find another s.book though.. anyone have any preferences?

  12. #2917
    SteelCtyGambler
    SteelCtyGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-22-07
    Posts: 1

    Got Paid

    Guys -

    I checked this thread for awhile to see if people were getting paid.

    They are, and it is a little longer than it used to be, but it is because of Payment processing companies jumping ship because they are afraid of the new U.S. laws. It takes a little while to implement a new process, and the down time caused a back-log.

    I am a platinum member with sportsbook.com and have used them for about 8 years. They have sent me all kinds of gifts and given me 1000's of dollars in bonuses. They sent me a navigation system for my car as a christmas gift.

    I have used other sites and I choose to continue using sportsbook.com.

    I placed 2 withdrawals on 3-26 and 3-28. I received both of them last week. So, now it takes 3 weeks to get money from a withdrawal? So what? At least they are still taking U.S customers.

    If you are a long-term player, plan ahead and figure three weeks.

    I've spoken with several platinum customer service people and they are all very helpful and they have explained the situation. It happens. Did you ever order a product, and it takes a month or so to get, because of a backorder? It happens and they are so big that a few small obstacles like this are not going to stop them. They are making too much $$$.

    As for the people who are doing chargebacks, do you know that there is a department at every credit card company that handles fraud? The first thing they look at is chargebacks. They investigate them and will find out that you are lying.

    Most of you will do a **********, and then get your money from sportsbook.com. They will investigate and charge you with fraud for lying.

    The penalties will vary based on the amount you are scamming.

    Wait the three weeks and quit panicking. Sportsbook.com is not going anywhere.

    Our measley couple grand is a bug on the windshield.

  13. #2918
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Now these guys have resorted to a new low. Now they are "auditing" my accounts for the 4th time. Claiming that they can't proceed with any withdrawals until I send them copies of my cc statements, front and back of my ************ and drivers license. These guys are practically begging people to do a **********

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  14. #2919
    Dolphins13
    Dolphins13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 43

    sportsbook.com isnt paying anyone shit i dont believe one person who says they been paid cause thousands havent and i mean thousands they are going under just and want people to deposit money so they can just keep it...they owe me money for so long and just tell me something different every week sportsbook.com will be out of business after nba playoffs after they clean up some more cash.

  15. #2920
    Dolphins13
    Dolphins13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 43

    i was at my buddies house the other day and he got a call from sportsbook asking why he isnt depositing any money while im sitting on the couch without shit from sportsbook in 2 and a half months...these people dont care...if you cant tell sportsbook is a complete scam and fraud your a fool...they will be out after nba playoffs...anyone realize this all happened literally on the start of march madness still no payout and they have managed to make excuses until the start of the NBA playoffs haha...i dont believe anyone has been paid and the people who havent been paid no exactly what im talking about i am 100 percent convinced if you won from this company you wont get paid jack shit...this company is out in 2 months or less

  16. #2921
    Dolphins13
    Dolphins13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 43

    everyone who is posting about sportsbook here WORKS for sportsbook its so obvious...yea sportsbook is going anywhere sportsbook has plenty of money yea my ass...if they had so much money why dont we have any...this company employs people to post on here...maybe they should stop spending so much on advertisment on websites like wagerline.com and pay out some people....nobody has any right to say anything about this company on here...THIS THREAD is for people who GOT THERE MONEY STOLEN FROM SPORTSBOOK...not for people working at sportsbook posting good things about them with there 1-10 post lifespan.....sportsbook.com is a bunch of ****ing thieves period

  17. #2922
    Bewildered
    Bewildered's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-19-07
    Posts: 21

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins13 View Post
    everyone who is posting about sportsbook here WORKS for sportsbook its so obvious...yea sportsbook is going anywhere sportsbook has plenty of money yea my ass...if they had so much money why dont we have any...this company employs people to post on here...maybe they should stop spending so much on advertisment on websites like wagerline.com and pay out some people....nobody has any right to say anything about this company on here...THIS THREAD is for people who GOT THERE MONEY STOLEN FROM SPORTSBOOK...not for people working at sportsbook posting good things about them with there 1-10 post lifespan.....sportsbook.com is a bunch of ****ing thieves period
    Amen Brother

  18. #2923
    Goldenboy
    Goldenboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 28
    Betpoints: 24

    If it helps 3-21 Wire People

    Been waiting since Feb 17th for 9k.

    Requested wire on 3-19

    Processed on 3-21

    Friday the 9k was back in my sportsbook account. I called cs and asked them wtf is going on. They told me my bank rejected the wire. There is no way I gave them any incorrect info because I went over it with them 12 times. I called my bank and they said this did not happen, and that they would never reject a wire. 100% sure the lady said.

    Why can't they just admit the 3-21 wires are frickin lost or something?

    I called Sportsbook back and they said I can initiate a check or a wire....again!

    The cs people have no clue of what's going on....none!

    **** those dishonest pieces of shit. I'm looking into the ********** thing.

  19. #2924
    chicagoPETE
    chicagoPETE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-07
    Posts: 7

    I Got Half My Money...wahooo!

    Okay, so I've only put a few posts up, complaining about these slow withdrawals.

    NOTE: My w/d is from Sports.com, which is also owned by sportsbook.com, so it's pretty much the same thing. Basically, I've been reading this thread and everything happening to everyone on sportsbook.com is happening to me.

    So, I was told by a very honest sounding customer service rep that my w/d that I requested on 3/21 was sent on 4/3 by wire. I waited and waited and nothing. That was a total lie as you'll see below. DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU. THey're just trying to string you along. 15 business days...nothing. I figured I was screwed, and then I sent this e-mail (exactly how I wrote it):

    Subject: Chargebacks to begin on Account #**********

    I'm owed about $xxxx and I've deposited about $xxxx. The difference of that is around $xxxx.

    PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY:

    If I don't receive my money by Wednesday, April 25, I will commence chargebacks to get my money and that will cost your company MORE than what it would cost you to pay me.

    Do the math.

    Send me my money by Wednesday, April 25.

    Please.


    I received this e-mail right after sending that one:

    Dear xxxx (me),

    Thank you for contacting us.

    In the last couple of days we have been given an update by our processor on the exact status of the bank wires they are sending out. They are working hard to clear a backlog of withdrawal requests, and are somewhat restricted by the volume of withdrawals that can be handled on a daily basis, hence there may be an additional delay for which we are truly sorry. However, your funds will shortly be on their way to you.

    We have been informed that your withdrawal for $ xxxx, requested on 3-15 will actually be sent by the end of this week and not the date originally quoted. However, your money will be definitely on its way and should reach your bank account within 15 business days from the week's end.

    Similarly, your withdrawal for $ xxxx, requested on 3-18, although sent to the processor, has not actually been sent to your bank account yet. This should be sent within the next week.

    Your withdrawal for $xxx, requested on 3-21 was actually sent to the processor on 4-17. I estimate that this should be sent out within the next two weeks, so we are looking at approximately another month for the funds to arrive in your bank account.

    We thank you for your patience thus far and we hope that you can understand the reasons for the delays. However, the backlog is diminishing and you may receive your wires sooner than I have estimated.

    We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter.

    Kind regards,


    From this I received my first w/d THE NEXT DAY it was half my money via wire. I hope I see the next half soon, not a month, jeewhiz....

    Chargebacks are easy and TOTALLY legal and will scare them, simply because it's your right. Look at the credit card statements on the legality of chargebacks. If you pay for something, and DON'T get it, you can get your money back. It's as simple as that.

    Good Luck to all, and NO I DON'T Work for a sportsbook. I'm a teacher.

  20. #2925
    hugefish1
    hugefish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-07
    Posts: 8

    FWIW:

    My wire arrive last week (appr. business day 13 or 14). I came the day after I went on chat and threated massive chargebacks.

    The wire was sent thru AMX Centurion Bank
    By order of/Originating Party: Sunsets at Marbella S.A.

    Basically, it looks like it's local, and it's quite possible that it was only sent after I threated the ChargeBacks, and received the very next day.

    FYI: Domestic wires are instant. I have sent myself wires, and logged in to my receiving bank, online, and the funds were in the account (albeit, "pending") within 5 minutes.

    I hope this helps.

    The Fish

  21. #2926
    OverBoard
    OverBoard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-06-07
    Posts: 33

    so it looks like threatening chargebacks works

    I have been waiting since February 22nd - same s*(t different day. they put my money back in my account mid march - I waited the week for the check option to come back - when it didn't come back when they first promised (it came back a week later) I requested a wire. That was 3/19 - processed message on 3/21 - still nothing.

    41 business days for me here - still nothing - lying bastards.

  22. #2927
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Its going to be very very unlikely that SB.com will have "the highest Credit Card acceptance rates in the biz" after this...



    Anyone have anything from April 4th or later been processed yet?


    BR

  23. #2928
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Razorback View Post
    Its going to be very very unlikely that SB.com will have "the highest Credit Card acceptance rates in the biz" after this...



    Anyone have anything from April 4th or later been processed yet?


    BR
    I'm still waiting for my withdrawals from the 28th to be processed. I exoect pretty soon to see a new wave of posters come into the thread who made thier requests at the end of march madness, and now want to know why the aren't getting paid.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  24. #2929
    Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-07
    Posts: 18,354
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCtyGambler View Post
    Guys -


    As for the people who are doing chargebacks, do you know that there is a department at every credit card company that handles fraud? The first thing they look at is chargebacks. They investigate them and will find out that you are lying.

    Most of you will do a **********, and then get your money from sportsbook.com. They will investigate and charge you with fraud for lying.

    The penalties will vary based on the amount you are scamming.
    I think when banks see the MASSIVE amount of chargebacks placed they will know there is no scam, THE ONLY SCAM I SEE IS SPORTSBOOK! Fraud for lying? Sportsbook is unable to provide services, meaning you withdraw money you wagered, you should get it. The do have time frames on their websites, which they do not hold up 2. I have all my documents ready proving they cant provide services, just waiting for the investigation to finish

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  25. #2930
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I think when banks see the MASSIVE amount of chargebacks placed they will know there is no scam, THE ONLY SCAM I SEE IS SPORTSBOOK! Fraud for lying? Sportsbook is unable to provide services, meaning you withdraw money you wagered, you should get it. The do have time frames on their websites, which they do not hold up 2. I have all my documents ready proving they cant provide services, just waiting for the investigation to finish
    Im going to LMAO when they dont give you your money because this is a gambling site and not a phone company like they think!!!

  26. #2931
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    I'm still waiting for my withdrawals from the 28th to be processed. I exoect pretty soon to see a new wave of posters come into the thread who made thier requests at the end of march madness, and now want to know why the aren't getting paid.
    You should get it soon, I got my 28th processed wire on Friday.

  27. #2932
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Razorback View Post
    You should get it soon, I got my 28th processed wire on Friday.
    That's whay I find bizaare. Your wire was processed on the 28th, and you recieved it already. I requested my wire on the 28th, and it hans't even been processed yet. What are they waiting for. Once they process it, will I have to wait another 10-15 business days to get it. I might still ahve to wait another 3 weeks to get it. Which is what makes me think the backlog is ever increasing.

    Rather than wasting time asking me for the 100th time to send them a copy of my drivers license, they should be focused on gettign some reliable to processors.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  28. #2933
    chicagoPETE
    chicagoPETE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-07
    Posts: 7

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Rather than wasting time asking me for the 100th time to send them a copy of my drivers license, they should be focused on gettign some reliable to processors.
    marc - they kept telling me to send them this, send them that and finally I just said - look, you don't need anything else. this is ridiculous. everything i've sent you is more than enough to process this wire....total runaround.

    man would i love to know what the hell is going on over there...i wanna know who's giving these guys money after all this?

  29. #2934
    onlinescam
    onlinescam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-07
    Posts: 82

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Razorback View Post
    Its going to be very very unlikely that SB.com will have "the highest Credit Card acceptance rates in the biz" after this...



    Anyone have anything from April 4th or later been processed yet?


    BR
    3/19/07 WITHDRAW UPDATE. NOTHING FROM THE SCUMBAGS AT SPORTSBOOK.COM YET. THEY SAID I WILL RECEIVE MY NEW ROUND OF LIES ON 4/25/07

  30. #2935
    jennyjenn
    jennyjenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    That's whay I find bizaare. Your wire was processed on the 28th, and you recieved it already. I requested my wire on the 28th, and it hans't even been processed yet. What are they waiting for. Once they process it, will I have to wait another 10-15 business days to get it. I might still ahve to wait another 3 weeks to get it. Which is what makes me think the backlog is ever increasing.

    Rather than wasting time asking me for the 100th time to send them a copy of my drivers license, they should be focused on gettign some reliable to processors.
    marc- I still have a check for 7k that I requested on march 27th and it still has not been processed they keep telling me the same thing "its going out next week" I also think their backlog is increasing instead of decreasing.

  31. #2936
    PFL57
    PFL57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 66

    Charge Backs

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    If it helps 3-21 Wire People

    Been waiting since Feb 17th for 9k.

    Requested wire on 3-19

    Processed on 3-21

    Friday the 9k was back in my sportsbook account. I called cs and asked them wtf is going on. They told me my bank rejected the wire. There is no way I gave them any incorrect info because I went over it with them 12 times. I called my bank and they said this did not happen, and that they would never reject a wire. 100% sure the lady said.

    Why can't they just admit the 3-21 wires are frickin lost or something?

    I called Sportsbook back and they said I can initiate a check or a wire....again!

    The cs people have no clue of what's going on....none!

    **** those dishonest pieces of shit. I'm looking into the ********** thing.
    I'm in the same boat, requested on 3-19 and sent on 3-21. I don't have anything in my account and as far as I know I won't by the 25th. How can they argue against a ********** if they haven't paid? If the CC company calls, what will sportsbook say or the 3rd party they use to process ************? Has anyone pursued this all the way through? I'm thinking about doing the same, because it hasn't been 3 weeks and not getting paid. It all started in February, and now it's been over 1 month since I first requested my wire.

  32. #2937
    kk888
    kk888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 12

    Marc: i heard the same thing.
    i originally requested a check withdrawal on feb 25th for 9K
    the new request was march 29th
    the rep said they were going out in batches and probably would go out next week. but i dont know?

  33. #2938
    tdparmel
    tdparmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-07
    Posts: 16

    Once again I was one of the people that had a lot of problems cashing out my funds from sportsbook.com. The problem is I got my money on April 19, 2007. They told me it was wired on April 11, 2007. At first they told me it was wired on March 26th and March 27th.

    I just think that they need to be more honest with their problems. If they let people know that it may take a month to get their money then people would be less upset. Their current tactics of 7-10 business days, then 10 to 15 then another 10 to 15 just irritates everyone.

    I deposited on thegreek.com. Their software is not as pretty but it looks like their lines are in the bettors favor more so then sportsbook.

  34. #2939
    gking3314
    gking3314's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 58

    3/19 update. Still nada. I was never one for these chargebacks, but it is starting to look like I don't have a choice. I've been waiting originally since 2/19. So, it has been over 2 months. I was giving them until today, but it doesn't look like I will be getting anything. Sports.com sucks.

  35. #2940
    mogwai
    mogwai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-07-07
    Posts: 220

    I actually am not worried one bit about getting the money, the problem is how long is it going to take. I talked to them today and they say they are processing thousands of withdrawals a day and that the backlog is getting smaller.
    Last edited by mogwai; 04-23-07 at 09:16 AM.

First ... 81828384858687 ... Last
Top