1. #2101
    untorbust
    untorbust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-07
    Posts: 37
    Betpoints: 60

    [QUOTE=PFL57;252351]I'm officially concerned with getting my $8xxx withdrawal. I just got off the phone with VIP and they have consistantly told me to wait and wait and wait. They seem to not even know what's going on right now. I'm certain they have a major processor issue again. I was told to wait until business day 18, which is Monday the 16th. I honestly don't know what to do at this point as I'm sure my money is in limbo if not gone. I was also told they have not done any "stop and trace" and I want to find out if anyone on this forum has done one. Any information is appreciated.[/QUOTE


    I was told the same thing from Eric in VIP. My wire was requested the 19th and processed the 21st. He told me that the processor has said on that day there was an abundance of requests and that they were sent out in different batches. I cannot get a timeframe of a stop and trace so I will hold off on doing that until Monday. I'm sure I'll hear another excuse before then.

  2. #2102
    rob999
    rob999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 42

    I want you all to know you're like family to me. If we ever all collect we should have a party in Vegas. The first round of drinks at The Spearmint Rhino are on me if and when we get paid.........

    Rob

  3. #2103
    GBPFAN4
    GBPFAN4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jennyjenn View Post
    do you play on cake poker? if so how are they w/ payouts?????

    I dont know what kind of effect it will have...

    Yea i do. I dont know thats what im trying to find out.

  4. #2104
    king of the deck
    king of the deck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by GBPFAN4 View Post
    Yea i do. I dont know thats what im trying to find out.
    over on 2+2 it appears some people are not getting paid on cake poker, and they have epassporte, so no excuse.

    It is business day 12-13 now (depending on how you count) and I still have no wire.

  5. #2105
    mitchellkent4
    mitchellkent4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 6

    PS - I am the idiot who just last night fired in an additional 200 bux to place a bet for the night out of sheer boredom yesterday, which I won, so good thing I was smart enough to think that through yesterday before I sent them more money. Wish I had found this yesterday before I did that, so someone can enjoy getting that 200 I sent in....

  6. #2106
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Ok a slightly disturbing story

    Ok, Ive been quite optimistic lately.... Just want one wire at least to make it...
    But I logged on to my SB account today to see what was new. and behold I have ZERO dollars in there. I cashed out almost all of my money but left a little change in there (im talking <$1) to make it look like I had money still in the account. But today the change is missing.... I chatted with CS and they said they looked back throug all my history to the 6th of this month and the money was never in there.... LMAO, you cant do anything with <$1 on SB not even play the 10-20 cent poker games.. So I know they removed it from my account and then lied about it.... This is really the first time ive wrote anything really negative about them, but that is bullshit ... Are they taking your change and sending it as cashouts?? did they think I didnt notice??? Was it computing error??? All I know, is that it "disappeared" without a trace.

    The scary thing is that I have 2 transactions that havent even been processed yet after over 1 week of waiting..

    Still I have to be optimistic, its my only choice of getting my winnings..

    Thought I would share..

    Check your accounts to see if you have disappearing money..


  7. #2107
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Just got on their poker room;

    It still has 1150 players in it even at this point in time... maybe their rake will pay us all...... lol

  8. #2108
    rob999
    rob999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Razorback View Post
    Just got on their poker room;

    It still has 1150 players in it even at this point in time... maybe their rake will pay us all...... lol

    Keep playing suckers Robbie needs the rake.

  9. #2109
    iq8w7ht
    iq8w7ht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-20-07
    Posts: 38

    whoever was asking about checks -- i've requested 3, received the largest of those, waiting on the smallest (which should in theory arrive at any time), and the middle amount hasn't even been processed yet (so we'll see 'bout that one)

  10. #2110
    GamblingPrincessXOXO
    GamblingPrincessXOXO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-06
    Posts: 62

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Razorback View Post
    Just got on their poker room;

    It still has 1150 players in it even at this point in time... maybe their rake will pay us all...... lol
    I think their on the Cake poker network, which includes a few other Sportsbooks. the 1150 figure probably includes all of them

  11. #2111
    ukbro00
    ukbro00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-07
    Posts: 388
    Betpoints: 968

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Razorback View Post
    Ok, Ive been quite optimistic lately.... Just want one wire at least to make it...
    But I logged on to my SB account today to see what was new. and behold I have ZERO dollars in there. I cashed out almost all of my money but left a little change in there (im talking <$1) to make it look like I had money still in the account. But today the change is missing.... I chatted with CS and they said they looked back throug all my history to the 6th of this month and the money was never in there.... LMAO, you cant do anything with <$1 on SB not even play the 10-20 cent poker games.. So I know they removed it from my account and then lied about it.... This is really the first time ive wrote anything really negative about them, but that is bullshit ... Are they taking your change and sending it as cashouts?? did they think I didnt notice??? Was it computing error??? All I know, is that it "disappeared" without a trace.

    The scary thing is that I have 2 transactions that havent even been processed yet after over 1 week of waiting..

    Still I have to be optimistic, its my only choice of getting my winnings..

    Thought I would share..

    Check your accounts to see if you have disappearing money..


    Nope. I still have 3 cents in there.

  12. #2112
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Oh well that makes sense, I out for the day.. this time for real.. Maybe tommorow will bring good news...

  13. #2113
    marke4
    marke4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-06
    Posts: 193

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Razorback View Post
    Ok, Ive been quite optimistic lately.... Just want one wire at least to make it...
    But I logged on to my SB account today to see what was new. and behold I have ZERO dollars in there. I cashed out almost all of my money but left a little change in there (im talking <$1) to make it look like I had money still in the account. But today the change is missing.... I chatted with CS and they said they looked back throug all my history to the 6th of this month and the money was never in there.... LMAO, you cant do anything with <$1 on SB not even play the 10-20 cent poker games.. So I know they removed it from my account and then lied about it.... This is really the first time ive wrote anything really negative about them, but that is bullshit ... Are they taking your change and sending it as cashouts?? did they think I didnt notice??? Was it computing error??? All I know, is that it "disappeared" without a trace.

    The scary thing is that I have 2 transactions that havent even been processed yet after over 1 week of waiting..

    Still I have to be optimistic, its my only choice of getting my winnings..

    Thought I would share..

    Check your accounts to see if you have disappearing money..


    Although i only have like $200 in superbook and have no intents of cashing out so i can just join you guys, about the change thing. About a month ago i requested a check withdrawl from vip.com for around $2200 and left like 40 cents in since historically sites only process withdrawls in whole dollars, this check when arrived was for $2200.74 the full amount. there is a chance this is what happened to you and you have a pending check sitting somewhere for the full amount, where it is sitting nobody knows, and that is the name of the game these days with online gambling. Once i get my money from bodog and betroyal i think i will be done. You can't trust timely payouts anymore. It is a sad sad time.

  14. #2114
    jonshields
    jonshields's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 71

    ********** Experiences

    people post your ********** experiences if it ever has to come to that. If that is an option it is usually only one for 30 or 60 days so we need to make an informed decision on our chances of getting paid versus our chances of winning a ********** dispute.

    jon

  15. #2115
    metsfan86
    metsfan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-07
    Posts: 40

    Another Person Waiting

    For what its worth - I requested a check for $5,000 on March 1st. I finally got an email telling me it was proceesed on April 3rd. I was told it was sent via regular mail and may take 2-3 weeks - which obviously pissed me off. How you send a check with no tracking is beyond me . . .

    Anyway, it is encouraging that others have received checks. I still am confident I will be paid. Next week may be another story.

  16. #2116
    alvindog
    alvindog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-07
    Posts: 39

    grow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins13 View Post
    SPORTSBOOK.COM is a fraud...they are a BOILER ROOM....they steal peoples money...GIVE THEM A HEADACHE FOR ONCE....and call and swear at them then hang up and do it again.
    if your pupose is to vent or shoot youself in the foot then your sophmoric behavior is correct. if your intention is to get paid then grow up and behave like a proffesional player. cursing and repeated threats are not only immature but unaffective. your money will arrive -granted with far to much delay--but to charge back and curse is counter-productive---i have played with this site since its inception and they are quite solvent--these delays are due to the REPUBLICAN lawmakers whom seek to stifle my freedom to choose and have caused these baking delays--if you want to call someone and curse call your congressman!!!!

  17. #2117
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-07
    Posts: 27,323

    here is a somewhat helpful post

    Quote Originally Posted by jonshields View Post
    people post your ********** experiences if it ever has to come to that. If that is an option it is usually only one for 30 or 60 days so we need to make an informed decision on our chances of getting paid versus our chances of winning a ********** dispute.

    jon
    do whatever you want, if you have faith, keep waiting...here is the ********** experience:

    if you have a credit card, you'll have a much easier time than a debit card. i think banks get freaked out with fraud charges, so if you have a debit up, you might have to explain a lot more to the fraud department.

    once you get off the phone with them, they'll credit your account immediately...both credit card and debit card...on the condition that you sign the affidavid they're going to mail it to you within the next 10 business days. if you don't sign, then they'll reverse the credit.

    the credit card company and the banks will use your affidavid to prosecute or figure out where the hell the charges are going...so there might be a chance that they'll call you up one day and ask you more about it.

    if you're skittish about going through with this process, then i suggest you wait for the checks/wire. if you're like me or common sense who want to see sportsbook.com go offline, go and do it.

  18. #2118
    mitchellkent4
    mitchellkent4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 6

    Quote Originally Posted by iq8w7ht View Post
    whoever was asking about checks -- i've requested 3, received the largest of those, waiting on the smallest (which should in theory arrive at any time), and the middle amount hasn't even been processed yet (so we'll see 'bout that one)
    iq8w7ht ; If you dont mind me asking, when did you request those checks? I still have a little amount of faith in this company, as the few times I have used it in the last 2 years, I did always receive the check. I appreciate the help

  19. #2119
    chigoldcoast27
    chigoldcoast27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 129

    man i dont recognize barely any of the posters on this forum anymore, what the f*ck is going on here. Any people that posted in mid-late march still waiting for their money... It's nice to see some of the old names, but all these new posters are scaring the f*ck out of me.

  20. #2120
    kamo
    kamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 56

    The TRUTH about CHARGEBACKS....

    Read carefully.....we can go back to mid December


    Basically, one is protected by law with a 60-90 day dispute rersolution process. For ACH ("***************") and debit cards, the primary relative law that applies is Regulation E, Section 250.11.

    For ************, it is Regulation Z, Sec. 226.13. After this 60-90 day period you are no longer protected under this law.

    However, just because 60-90 days has passed since the date of your statement where the transaction first appeared, by no means prevents you from filing an dispute with your bank or credit card company.

    ************: You have the best and most extensive protections with the credit card companies. The credit card companies, in the name of "customer service", a long time ago, decided on a dispute process/timeframe, of which they required all their merchants (Stormpay) to abide by:

    You have 120 days from the time the transaction(s) first appeared on your credit card statement to file a dispute ("**********") with your credit card company. That means as of today, APRIL 12th, you can file a dispute for any transactions on your statement that occured on DECEMBER 12th, or after. There's still time left, but the window is closing.

    Source: ****/********** Merchant Agreement and Operating Regulations

  21. #2121
    Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 6,321
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by artofagression View Post
    Holidays arent stopping other sportsbooks, PLEASE stop making excuses for these dickwads. These grubby bastards DO NOT want to pay us or otherwise they wouldve found a way to do such en masse already. This is a willful tactic on their behalf. If you think youre going to get paid then youre a bigger fool than I am.

    Today is a holiday
    http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...rticleID=15024

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  22. #2122
    jennyjenn
    jennyjenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by chigoldcoast27 View Post
    man i dont recognize barely any of the posters on this forum anymore, what the f*ck is going on here. Any people that posted in mid-late march still waiting for their money... It's nice to see some of the old names, but all these new posters are scaring the f*ck out of me.
    I hear you!!

  23. #2123
    chigoldcoast27
    chigoldcoast27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 129

    To All Those Who Said Theirs Were Sent After 3/30 Get The F*ck Out Of This Forum And Stop Complaining There Are People In Here Who Have Waited Waaaaaaaaayyyyyy Longer Then You, And Your Complaining And B*tchin Is Freaking Everyone Out. Who Are All You New Posters And Where Did You Come From. If You Just Requested A Check A Week Or Two Ago Be Ready For A Long Long Long Long Wait, And Stop Bitching About Your Check That Was Requested Last Week.

  24. #2124
    kamo
    kamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 56

    The TRUTH about CHARGEBACKS....

    Read carefully.....we can go back to mid December


    Basically, one is protected by law with a 60-90 day dispute rersolution process. For ACH ("***************") and debit cards, the primary relative law that applies is Regulation E, Section 250.11.

    For ************, it is Regulation Z, Sec. 226.13. After this 60-90 day period you are no longer protected under this law.

    However, just because 60-90 days has passed since the date of your statement where the transaction first appeared, by no means prevents you from filing an dispute with your bank or credit card company.

    ************: You have the best and most extensive protections with the credit card companies. The credit card companies, in the name of "customer service", a long time ago, decided on a dispute process/timeframe, of which they required all their merchants to abide by:

    You have 120 days from the time the transaction(s) first appeared on your credit card statement to file a dispute ("**********") with your credit card company. That means as of today, APRIL 12th, you can file a dispute for any transactions on your statement that occured on DECEMBER 12th, or after. There's still time left, but the window is closing.

    Source: ****/********** Merchant Agreement and Operating Regulations

  25. #2125
    chigoldcoast27
    chigoldcoast27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 129

    There Have Never Been So Many Pages Of Posts In One Night I Wake Up And Have To Read 4 Pages Of New Posters B*tching, I Requested My Withdrawal 3-19, March 19th, If Your In Here And Your Request Wasn't Even Made Till Late Late March Or Early April What The F*ck Are You B*tching About... You Aren't Even Included In The "delay" Yet... There Are Probably People From February Still Waiting... What Happened To The Dude Who Started This Post Azkid And Some Of The People Posting In The First 20 Pages Of The Thread.. I Remember Around Page Thirty People Wanted To Wager On Wether Or Not This Thread Would Go Over 50, Now Its Over 60 And There Are Waaaaayy More New Posters... Who Are All You B*stards????

  26. #2126
    kamo
    kamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 56

    Quote Originally Posted by chigoldcoast27 View Post
    There Have Never Been So Many Pages Of Posts In One Night I Wake Up And Have To Read 4 Pages Of New Posters B*tching, I Requested My Withdrawal 3-19, March 19th, If Your In Here And Your Request Wasn't Even Made Till Late Late March Or Early April What The F*ck Are You B*tching About... You Aren't Even Included In The "delay" Yet... There Are Probably People From February Still Waiting... What Happened To The Dude Who Started This Post Azkid And Some Of The People Posting In The First 20 Pages Of The Thread.. I Remember Around Page Thirty People Wanted To Wager On Wether Or Not This Thread Would Go Over 50, Now Its Over 60 And There Are Waaaaayy More New Posters... Who Are All You B*stards????
    still waiting from Feb 22

  27. #2127
    glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 328

    Yeah. We should maybe start organizing this thread.

    -What site
    -Post when processed
    -How many working days
    -If you received it
    -If it's over/under 2 grand

    I think it'll make thinks easier for the people who are newcomers.. or are just looking for updates

  28. #2128
    chigoldcoast27
    chigoldcoast27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 129

    great idea!

    Quote Originally Posted by glassjoe View Post
    Yeah. We should maybe start organizing this thread.

    -What site
    -Post when processed
    -How many working days
    -If you received it
    -If it's over/under 2 grand

    I think it'll make thinks easier for the people who are newcomers.. or are just looking for updates
    Without a doubt, that is a great idea.. a lot of these people aren't even waiting for money from -SPORTSBOOK.COM- not linesmaker not whatever the F*ck else you used. Yes the sites might be sister siters but the thread name is "SPORTSBOOK.COM WITHDRAWAL DELAY" not sportsbook.com it's parent sites, sister sites, and everything other little thing that could be included all this information from all different sites.. it's stupid, and making this thread completely pointless

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...tml#post252414

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...tml#post252414

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...tml#post252414

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...tml#post252414
    Last edited by chigoldcoast27; 04-12-07 at 02:32 PM.

  29. #2129
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    new posters

    all you new posters calm the F DOWN..

    be patient and youll get paid.. the wire will TAKE 12-14!

    u fn idiots..

    i received 3 already earliest from march 19 - 22nd
    toko 13-14 days each,. business day,. not including good friday.


    they are paying.. plus a ton of people got cehcks..

    i love these enw posters who havent read the thread crying and talking about chargebacks .. i waited 2 months for my money .. u cn wait an extra week

  30. #2130
    ukbro00
    ukbro00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-07
    Posts: 388
    Betpoints: 968

    Quote Originally Posted by chigoldcoast27 View Post
    Without a doubt, that is a great idea.. a lot of these people aren't even waiting for money from -SPORTSBOOK.COM- not linesmaker not whatever the F*ck else you used. Yes the sites might be sister siters but the thread name is "SPORTSBOOK.COM WITHDRAWAL DELAY" not sportsbook.com it's parent sites, sister sites, and everything other little thing that could be included all this information from all different sites.. it's stupid, and making this thread completely pointless
    All the sister sites are experiencing the same problems that sportsbook is having. Just because the name of the site is not Sportsbook.com, doesnt mean that they aren't all the same. They use the same customer service people, same ownersip, same processor, same software. Everything is the same except for the name on the site.

  31. #2131
    teddy1224
    teddy1224's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-07
    Posts: 38

    check cleared?

    yes I received my check this past saturday... According to my bank it should clear tommorow and funds should be available.

    I deposited monday... 3500 dollar check from germany..
    check was requsted 26 Mar... and an email confirmirming check was sent on 29 Mar.....

    I will keep you guys posted...

    Anyone elses check clear from Germany....

  32. #2132
    glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 328

    -sportsbook
    -3/23 (originally 3/5 but got put back in acct.)
    -14 business days (12 if you subtract the Holiday days)
    -over 2 grand
    -yet to receive it
    (btw, still have another w/drawal request pending since 3/29)

  33. #2133
    chigoldcoast27
    chigoldcoast27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 129
    Last edited by chigoldcoast27; 04-12-07 at 02:28 PM. Reason: MY HTML IS RUSTY

  34. #2134
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by chigoldcoast27 View Post
    Without a doubt, that is a great idea.. a lot of these people aren't even waiting for money from -SPORTSBOOK.COM- not linesmaker not whatever the F*ck else you used. Yes the sites might be sister siters but the thread name is "SPORTSBOOK.COM WITHDRAWAL DELAY" not sportsbook.com it's parent sites, sister sites, and everything other little thing that could be included all this information from all different sites.. it's stupid, and making this thread completely pointless
    Chigoldcoast, Best posts ive heard today... Good post..


    oh except that commonsense is going to put some guys in prison.. L O L

  35. #2135
    BuddyBear
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 7,233
    Betpoints: 18

    Is this thread ever going to end....i've never seen a thread like this.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


First ... 58596061626364 ... Last
Top