1. #1926
    kamo
    kamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 56

    goldenboy,

    did you have alot of transactions on your card from the sportsbook processor? if so what did your bank say about all of the ttransactions? did they credit back all your $$$ yet?

  2. #1927
    angelwings
    angelwings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 21

    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Angelwings - so you got a check today? where did it come from? was it sent regular mail or DHL?
    i got it yesterday. it came from germany.. and it was regular mail i guess.. plain white envelope on my mailbox

  3. #1928
    BestPicks
    BestPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-07
    Posts: 65
    Betpoints: 623

    Quote Originally Posted by angelwings View Post
    i got it yesterday. it came from germany.. and it was regular mail i guess.. plain white envelope on my mailbox
    angelwings - when did this check send out from Germany?

  4. #1929
    stiffedandburned
    stiffedandburned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-07
    Posts: 34

    Quote Originally Posted by jennyjenn View Post
    hey crazy guy have you been paid yet???

    No sweetheart, I haven't been paid yet. But if and when I do, I'm willing to trick off a percentage of my winnings for an evening with you.

  5. #1930
    jennyjenn
    jennyjenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by stiffedandburned View Post
    No sweetheart, I haven't been paid yet. But if and when I do, I'm willing to trick off a percentage of my winnings for an evening with you.
    you are funny... when was your wire "sent"???

  6. #1931
    angelwings
    angelwings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 21

    Quote Originally Posted by BestPicks View Post
    angelwings - when did this check send out from Germany?
    it was on the 26th if im not mistaken... it took about 10 days... after it was "sent"...

    but the wait for the processing took for ever

  7. #1932
    Bob Knight
    Bob Knight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 19

    I've read quite a bit of posting tonight... it's great to see that some people have been starting to get paid.

    I notice that someone else, I think it was Trun, also had the pleasure of speaking with "Tom Jacobs" from sportsbook's live chat. I'm sure that's his real name too.

    I guess I can continue to be patient because I requested wire for approx $1100 on 3/23 and received an email on 3/27 that the request was processed and I'd receive the funds in 7-10 business days. I'm now on day 12. I was told by the infamous "Tom Jacobs" earlier this evening and he gave me the old 48 hours routine.

    I also have a friend that uses Sportsbook who is waiting on a $5500 withdrawal and has been waiting longer than I have. He called to complain the other day and they told him the same that he should receive it in a few days... nothing. He's a platinum member as he deposits about $60K per year. I on the other hand are not a platinum member because I stopped playing for a while after getting my @$$ handed to me in 2005.

    If I have any luck or if my friend does I'll keep you posted.

  8. #1933
    Goldenboy
    Goldenboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 28
    Betpoints: 24

    My credit card company credited my account for about 15k on March 21st. Since then they have reversed a few(4k) of the credits because they said the claims are in their Security Division. When claims are in the Security Division the credits are not issued until the thing is permanantly resolved.

    At the same time Sportboom.com has disabled my account claiming they received 5k in chargebacks.

    It's a long process and I'm really not sure how this thing will unfold.

    I initially requested my withdrawal on Feb 19th. I'm not trying to screw anybody on the chargebacks, I'm trying to protect my money.

    CS claims my withdrawal is still on the way...."any minute" even though they know about the chargebacks. Maybe they can't recall it once it has been sent or it never was sent in the first place. Should find out soon though.

  9. #1934
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    My credit card company credited my account for about 15k on March 21st. Since then they have reversed a few(4k) of the credits because they said the claims are in their Security Division. When claims are in the Security Division the credits are not issued until the thing is permanantly resolved.

    At the same time Sportboom.com has disabled my account claiming they received 5k in chargebacks.

    It's a long process and I'm really not sure how this thing will unfold.

    I initially requested my withdrawal on Feb 19th. I'm not trying to screw anybody on the chargebacks, I'm trying to protect my money.

    CS claims my withdrawal is still on the way...."any minute" even though they know about the chargebacks. Maybe they can't recall it once it has been sent or it never was sent in the first place. Should find out soon though.


    Funny, thats exactly what your doing!!!

  10. #1935
    baxter407
    baxter407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-07
    Posts: 67

    Its 12:01AM and no$$$

    Well I am still waiting on a wire sent on 3/21 and 3/28. Just figured I'd check at 12:01 am to see if the wire was in there and of course....NO. This is crap. If they're not going to pay, why do they take our phone calls and feed us all the BS???

  11. #1936
    glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 328

    No, actually they don't have any relation at all. It shouldn't affect the withdrawal process. If they don't have any money & ppl are charging back, then everyone else is being screwed.

    We are all looking after ourselves first...and then our fellow peers. It isn't the people who's charging back, but the company that HAD such a good reputation.

  12. #1937
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 27,323

    what do you guys think of this conversation?

    Robert Adams: At the moment and based on customer feedback it is taking between 14 and 16 business days to receive.
    You: where is your company based?
    Robert Adams: We have offices worldwide.
    You: do you have offices in the united states?
    Robert Adams: The nearest would be Costa Rica.
    You: do you have any offices in asia?
    Robert Adams: There may be one. Im not sure on all the loactions.
    Robert Adams: locations.
    You: what is the address in costa rica?
    Robert Adams: Sorry as we are an online company we are not required to provide that.

  13. #1938
    baxter407
    baxter407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-07
    Posts: 67

    I just spoke to "Graham Middleton" online and he stated:
    It has come to our attention that some wire withdrawals are taking more than 10 business days to arrive in customers' bank accounts.
    The Withdrawals Department is working with our bank to have all these transactions credited as quickly as possible. The funds should appear in your bank account soon.
    We sincerely apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience.

    Its the same BS everyday???

  14. #1939
    jennyjenn
    jennyjenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by baxter407 View Post
    I just spoke to "Graham Middleton" online and he stated:
    It has come to our attention that some wire withdrawals are taking more than 10 business days to arrive in customers' bank accounts.
    The Withdrawals Department is working with our bank to have all these transactions credited as quickly as possible. The funds should appear in your bank account soon.
    We sincerely apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience.

    Its the same BS everyday???
    it sure is the same BS everyday..... I am waiting on what holiday they are to make up next....

  15. #1940
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 27,323

    news article i found about sportsbook.com

    how i find this? i just googled "sportsbook.com scam"

    enjoy

    http://www.theonlinewire.com/articleView.aspx?ID=2607

    TOW Alerts and Warnings
    4/6/2007
    Frustration rises among Sportsbook.com owed customers


    Scattered payout reports have not been sufficient to calm down the thousands waiting for weeks for a payout from troubled sportsbook.com and its sister sites.

    TOW Costa Rican sources report that early payout reports are related to scattered batches of payments randomly made upon managers' discretion. Meanwhile thousands remain in the waiting list, their patience running thin after waiting for their payout for up to 8 weeks.

    Not all sportsbook.com customers remain patiently waiting. A growing number of players report having charged back those ************ transactions through which they initially funded their wagering accounts with.

    This trend could further hinder the financial stability of beleaguered sportsbook.com and all other books belonging to the Jazette group.

    Players are strongly recommended not to deposit with this troubled family of sports books at this time as the mounting number of charged back credit card transactions may lead to the loss of those credit card processors who represent Sportsbook.com primary source of new deposits' acceptance.

    TOW Alerts and Warnings - Published April 6 2007, 9.15am EST - TheOnlinewire.com

  16. #1941
    jennyjenn
    jennyjenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by baxter407 View Post
    Well I am still waiting on a wire sent on 3/21 and 3/28. Just figured I'd check at 12:01 am to see if the wire was in there and of course....NO. This is crap. If they're not going to pay, why do they take our phone calls and feed us all the BS???

    I dont know... what is weird is that one online chat I had the guy told me people are getting paid because they are posting it on forums... hummmm

    starting to wonder what the truth is on this thread....

  17. #1942
    baxter407
    baxter407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-07
    Posts: 67

    I had asked "Graham" if they could trace wires and he asked me if I had checked with my bank regarding the wire. Come on, does he not think that we all are checking our accounts to see if the wires are there. These people suck. no F'n answers at all!!!!

  18. #1943
    baxter407
    baxter407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-07
    Posts: 67

    So what are you saying Jenny, i don't understand???

  19. #1944
    jennyjenn
    jennyjenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by baxter407 View Post
    So what are you saying Jenny, i don't understand???

    that maybe some people posting on this site work for sportsbook.com and are saying they were paid... I dont know for sure and I would love to be proven wrong..... but I have been fed so much BS that I am starting to loose faith!!

  20. #1945
    glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 328

    Don't you guys find it weird that there are only a small percentage of people who are concerned about their money in their account? I see the poker tables filled all the time, but yet... nobody in there really ask around. I just find it very awkward. I'm really starting to feel as if this is all a scam.

    I lost hope.... I'm done posting.... if receive anything, you know I'll post.

  21. #1946
    king of the deck
    king of the deck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by jennyjenn View Post
    that maybe some people posting on this site work for sportsbook.com and are saying they were paid... I dont know for sure and I would love to be proven wrong..... but I have been fed so much BS that I am starting to loose faith!!
    i said a couple pages back i know someone from poker who posted on here and he JUST recieved his wire went out 22nd-23rd
    so personally, i know SOME people are getting paid. when and if i get my wire that went out the 27th is another story.........

  22. #1947
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 27,323

    ok, i give up

    I request a charge back on my credit card...even though i more than doubled up on my deposit, i don't want to take the long shot and wait for it. good luck to you guys who are still waiting. i did post an article earlier about sportsbook.com do make random withdraw...i hope you're one of them. since i am waiting for 13k, i don't think they'll cut me a check anytime soon. i think the ones are getting paid are less then 1k.

    why am i doing this, because my credit card is due in a week and i if i don't do the ********** i can't paid the balance, so i figured better to have 6k than wait for the 13k...which might not come at all.

    i am still able to login to sportsbook.com right now, but i think my account will be closed sometimes tomorrow. good luck yall. i hope everyone get their money before the 60 days ********** deadline.

    p.s. red sox sucks...can't believe they lost today

  23. #1948
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    panick

    guys why are you all freaking out.. most of you hvae wires submitted way later.. i was freaking out too, my wire hit on day 13-14.. last friday and monday were holidays in ENGLAND and CANADA two of the stops your wire goes throuhg..

    i heard its costa rica to some other island, to england, to canada.. so stop freaking out

    i got paid 2 wires, one took 14 days another 13.. people submitted on same day some got paid days earlier..

    i think it matters what batch they go out in..

    im waitingon two more now that only went out on 4/10 after a ton of unneserracy verificaitons..

    not to be a prick like the CS report but everyone is getting paid very slowly so just be patient!

    ****

  24. #1949
    Goldenboy
    Goldenboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 28
    Betpoints: 24

    FYI ...The whole ********** process takes a couple of weeks before they even find out about it. I talked to a few cs reps that last few days and all claim they would not blame people for doing so. They are probably ready to turn on Sportbook.com too. Can you imagine the shit they've been taking?

    You notify the cc company, they send you some paperwork to fill out, you send it back, they process it and notify the credit card prosessor. At least 10 "business" days. Heard that f...ing word a few times lately.

    I could do a mass ********** if I wanted, I just did not want to send too much alarm to my two cc companies. Like I said before....it should be interesting to see how this whole thing unfolds. One things for sure, I'm done with these guys.

  25. #1950
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 27,323

    you moight be right

    Quote Originally Posted by apaulius View Post
    guys why are you all freaking out.. most of you hvae wires submitted way later.. i was freaking out too, my wire hit on day 13-14.. last friday and monday were holidays in ENGLAND and CANADA two of the stops your wire goes throuhg..

    i heard its costa rica to some other island, to england, to canada.. so stop freaking out

    i got paid 2 wires, one took 14 days another 13.. people submitted on same day some got paid days earlier..

    i think it matters what batch they go out in..

    im waitingon two more now that only went out on 4/10 after a ton of unneserracy verificaitons..

    not to be a prick like the CS report but everyone is getting paid very slowly so just be patient!

    ****

    i don't want to make a minimum payment on 6k and see the interest piling up. i can forgo 7k to have a peace of mind. this delay has been affecting my work and home. what would you do? wait for 13k or take the 6k charge back now? i see it as a bet the line is probably +300 for the 13k....or even +120000

  26. #1951
    Goldenboy
    Goldenboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 28
    Betpoints: 24

    I hope you are right.

    Some people in in this far longer than the rest. Personally, this started on 2-19. I'm hoping like everyone else, but I've been lied to every time I've talked to a cs rep. I'm on day 16...total bs and losing hope fast.


    Quote Originally Posted by apaulius View Post
    guys why are you all freaking out.. most of you hvae wires submitted way later.. i was freaking out too, my wire hit on day 13-14.. last friday and monday were holidays in ENGLAND and CANADA two of the stops your wire goes throuhg..

    i heard its costa rica to some other island, to england, to canada.. so stop freaking out

    i got paid 2 wires, one took 14 days another 13.. people submitted on same day some got paid days earlier..

    i think it matters what batch they go out in..

    im waitingon two more now that only went out on 4/10 after a ton of unneserracy verificaitons..

    not to be a prick like the CS report but everyone is getting paid very slowly so just be patient!

    ****

  27. #1952
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 27,323

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    FYI ...The whole ********** process takes a couple of weeks before they even find out about it. I talked to a few cs reps that last few days and all claim they would not blame people for doing so. They are probably ready to turn on Sportbook.com too. Can you imagine the shit they've been taking?

    You notify the cc company, they send you some paperwork to fill out, you send it back, they process it and notify the credit card prosessor. At least 10 "business" days. Heard that f...ing word a few times lately.

    I could do a mass ********** if I wanted, I just did not want to send too much alarm to my two cc companies. Like I said before....it should be interesting to see how this whole thing unfolds. One things for sure, I'm done with these guys.

    yeah, i had it with sb. been waiting since early march. my credit card compnay told me to cut up my current ************ and they're sending me new ones and the forms for the **********. i think i'll put it down as a fraud, because once the ********** starts, i don't know how sportsbook.com can stay afloat.

    the day it goes offline, i know i did something to cause that ****ing site to shut down. and that is worth sportsbook winning i gave up. **** you sportsbook.com, i hope you all get arrested.

  28. #1953
    Goldenboy
    Goldenboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 28
    Betpoints: 24

    Even further... BUSINESS Day 16 of the latest round of promises.

  29. #1954
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 27,323

    the needle that broke my patience

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
    I hope you are right.

    Some people in in this far longer than the rest. Personally, this started on 2-19. I'm hoping like everyone else, but I've been lied to every time I've talked to a cs rep. I'm on day 16...total bs and losing hope fast.
    i tihnk the thing that broke me was when the cs people told me that it'll take up to 6 weeks for the wire trace. 6 weeks!!! there is no way i can wait that long. and when i ask them where is their office and where are they located, they told me they don't have to provide that information because it is an internet compnay. that kinda freaks me out.

    my suggestion to you poeple is that if you're waiting for couple of hundred then there is a chance you might be paid this month. if you're waiting for more than 2k...good luck, i think there might be a lucky few (depends on the management choice), but i know my 13k won't be paid until they get more deposits. and doing some research, sportsbook rating sites are warning people not to deposit money into sportsbook.com, so the only new money they get are from poeple who saw nikki cox on their website and decide to use their credit card for deposits. well, i bet there are some poeple like that...i was one of them now i am going to quit sportsbetting for a while...and wait until this shit storm clears...there still might be a chance that all of you're getting paid. that is if some other company bails sportsbook.com out or new deposits. anything is possible...red sox lost today.

  30. #1955
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 27,323

    i know i am daydreaming

    how cool would it be if that wire hits my bank before they realized i did a **********.

    **** those cheating bastards.

  31. #1956
    rob999
    rob999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by baxter407 View Post
    Well I am still waiting on a wire sent on 3/21 and 3/28. Just figured I'd check at 12:01 am to see if the wire was in there and of course....NO. This is crap. If they're not going to pay, why do they take our phone calls and feed us all the BS???

    I can field that one. I've bet with a broke company that did the same thing and the reason they were broke is cause their processor froze most of their assets. They paid a few people a week, set up a new processor and tried to collect enough in new deposits to stay in business while they fed everyone a line of BS. This sounds all to familiar.

  32. #1957
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 27,323

    i think you're right

    Quote Originally Posted by rob999 View Post
    I can field that one. I've bet with a broke company that did the same thing and the reason they were broke is cause their processor froze most of their assets. They paid a few people a week, set up a new processor and tried to collect enough in new deposits to stay in business while they fed everyone a line of BS. This sounds all to familiar.
    i noticed the cs wait time is getting longer and longer and they keep bullshitting me and they won't tell me where are their compnay located. most A+ sportsbetting sites have an address listed on their contact page. i bet sportsbook.com is just bunch of computers and couple of cs people at this point. if anyone from sportsbook.com actually steps in the soil of united states, i hope they all get arrested.

  33. #1958
    Boobie9188
    Boobie9188's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-07
    Posts: 70

    i really dontk now what to tell you guys. i am proof that they have paid people but its not right that yalls wires havent come yet.

  34. #1959
    rob999
    rob999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 42

    I hope they get tar and feathered.

  35. #1960
    LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-18-07
    Posts: 1,095

    Quote Originally Posted by Boobie9188 View Post
    i really dontk now what to tell you guys. i am proof that they have paid people but its not right that yalls wires havent come yet.
    I guess one out of million ain't bad.

First ... 53545556575859 ... Last
Top