1. #1821
    iq8w7ht
    iq8w7ht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-20-07
    Posts: 38

    marc, my second w/drawal, for $1k by check, was requested on Mar 31 and allegedly sent on Apr 3. (Well, according to the email I got, it was sent on Mar 31st and requested on Apr 3. I'm hoping they got the dates reversed on that -- otherwise they're really bad at conning people.) Still hasn't arrived yet, but I'll let you know if it does. Can't provide any evidence regarding wires.

  2. #1822
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by iq8w7ht View Post
    marc, my second w/drawal, for $1k by check, was requested on Mar 31 and allegedly sent on Apr 3. (Well, according to the email I got, it was sent on Mar 31st and requested on Apr 3. I'm hoping they got the dates reversed on that -- otherwise they're really bad at conning people.) Still hasn't arrived yet, but I'll let you know if it does. Can't provide any evidence regarding wires.
    Thanks. That is very interesting. My check was for 5400, so it would be coming from Germany instead of yours whihc would be coming from vegas. I wonder if that is the difference.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  3. #1823
    glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 328

    not yet.. still says n/a

  4. #1824
    chigoldcoast27
    chigoldcoast27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 129

    just called up waited eight minutes just for a response, and was told that wires are taking 12-15 business days.. friday and monday were holidays.. so take 2 days off the business days you thought you accumulated.. They are backed up more then they can handle..

    i'm just going to say 30 business days and stop worrying about it. i will just check my account every f*cking morning hoping it's there and if its not i will just check again the next day. If its not here by the end of april it's obviously not coming..

  5. #1825
    untorbust
    untorbust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-07
    Posts: 37
    Betpoints: 60

    Waiting on wire since the 21st

    I'm still waiting on my wire from the 21st. Its for 13.5K and I bank with Wells Fargo. I just talked to Eric on the VIP line and said to call back if I don't see it by tomorrow morning. That will be officially 15 business days. He said that they would put a trace on it and determine if the wire was lost. I confirmed with him that if they do that they will not be cancelling the wire request if it is in good order. He could not give me an answer on how long the funds would take to reappear in my sportsbook account if indeed the wire was lost. The processor they send it to is a bank in Europe, so maybe the Easter holidays delayed some things a little more than they would at a US bank? Hopefully I see it tomorrow morning.

  6. #1826
    common sense
    common sense's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 28

    Children, use your COMMON SENSE, they are getting in EXCESS of 3000 cashout requests per day. They have processed by their own admissions NADA since March 29th. Yes, I wanted to be optimistic, but I set a cut-off date for me of yesterday. Now at least, I know exactly my loss and it will be no differnt than losing a large bet.

    I will receive payment when the two clowns here in Vegas that are part of this scam are hauled off in cuffs for a perp walk and their mugs appear on the the front page of the Review. They know who they are and they are shitting their respective pants about now.

  7. #1827
    untorbust
    untorbust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-07
    Posts: 37
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by chigoldcoast27 View Post
    just called up waited eight minutes just for a response, and was told that wires are taking 12-15 business days.. friday and monday were holidays.. so take 2 days off the business days you thought you accumulated.. They are backed up more then they can handle..

    i'm just going to say 30 business days and stop worrying about it. i will just check my account every f*cking morning hoping it's there and if its not i will just check again the next day. If its not here by the end of april it's obviously not coming..
    I guess I'm at 13 business days then and should wait to see if it is there by Monday. When was your wire requested/processed, what bank do you use? Is the amount in excess of 10K?

  8. #1828
    kamo
    kamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 56

    so I just tried to track my check through DHL...I figured my 1st check would be coming from InterBill in Vegas, because it is under 2k. I called DHL & they ran a zipcode trace for me.....and guess what? they could not find any package sent from interbill to me. They told me there were a bunch of other packages sent from interbill in the last week or so, but none were for me.

    So what does this mean? In the e-mail sportsbook sent me about my withdrawal being sent, it said they were sending regular mail, but when i get on with customer service they say it was sent DHL. I dont know what is going on.

    Is there an Interbill in Canada? CS said my check was coming from canada. Does anyone know who the processor is up there?

  9. #1829
    baxter407
    baxter407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-07
    Posts: 67

    Still waiting on a wire sent on 3/21 and one on 3/26. Has anyone who requested one on 3/21 received their wires yet?

  10. #1830
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    just spoke to those clowns again. my request for 5400 from the 28th was finally processed. i should have it within another 3 weeks.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  11. #1831
    gking3314
    gking3314's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 58

    Baxter, mine was sent on the 21st, and still nothing. I originally was told it would be here at the beginning of last week. I don't think anyones that was sent on the 21st has been received, although it looks like some that were sent after the 21st have been. Not sure what to believe at this point.

  12. #1832
    kamo
    kamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 56

    IQ - run a trace on your withdrawal from Apr 3rd. That is when mine was supposedly sent as well.

    Here's the info -

    zip code - 89147
    Company - Interbill
    DHL - (1-800-225-5345)

    See of yours is coming from there

  13. #1833
    the wasp
    the wasp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 4

    has anyone gotten there money from sportsbook.com

    please someone tell me if they have gotten there money from sportsbook.com they owe me a cashout for 1300 that was supposedly sent on the 23 of march its now the 11th of april and i get the same bs there is a delay and you should recieve on friday. just like the same bs they have told me a week before and the week before that. what can i do do i have any options. I feel like i and a bunch of oter are preparing to get screwed. please reply or email me ericj@ctc.net let me know if your in the same boat or have gotten your money. let me know if there are any options i have on getting my money. i feel if this site is going to screw us players it needs to be shut down. let me know

  14. #1834
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    wires

    got two wires from march 22nd yesterday...

    took 13 days. that is the norm..

    dont sweat you will get the cash..

    on another note, has anyone chargedback? if so did it work?

    just curious as i have a couple more wires im waiting on just send a few days ago

  15. #1835
    kamo
    kamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 56

    I want to know if there is anything more I can do to collect my $$$ from sb.

    For the people that have received wires & checks, did you do or speak to anyone in particular that you think might have got you your $$$ ?

    If so PM me please..

    thanks

  16. #1836
    chigoldcoast27
    chigoldcoast27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 129

    Quote Originally Posted by untorbust View Post
    I guess I'm at 13 business days then and should wait to see if it is there by Monday. When was your wire requested/processed, what bank do you use? Is the amount in excess of 10K?
    Requested- 3/19
    "processed"/sent- 3/26

    Lasalle

    just under 6K

    i talked to a guy who sounded like a 13 year old asian boy, he was a nice dude. Seemed pretty reliable (i guess? haha, what am i even saying) He was telling me about all the sh*t in europe and the holidays. guranteed it by next thursday.. said it was normal to wait 15 business days, some people have taken 20 business days.. some 8 it's just a big f*cking crap shoot.

    It's just been one big nightmare. ncaa tourneys, masters, baseball starting, NBA season coming to an end, big holiday week in europe, processor problems and whatever else you can think of (oh ya, american idol winner-exotic bets haha sanjaya that motherf*cker it's his fault)... i can kind of see why there is a delay (still no excuse)... I just hope i receive my funds.. i will keep posting untill i do

    If there aren't a ton of hits next week, i am really going to start to worry...
    Last edited by chigoldcoast27; 04-11-07 at 12:23 PM. Reason: more info

  17. #1837
    jennyjenn
    jennyjenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 106

    something is wrong!!

    I really think something is up w/ this site (sportsbook.com)... like they DO NOT WANT TO PAY!!! They are now saying to give my wire transaction 20 business days to hit my account what is next 40 business days... you watch they will say that next they are such f&$king liars everyone of them!!!

  18. #1838
    glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 328

    wtf...

    it went from my posted balance being n/a back to what my available balance is.

    This would be my 13th business day... Would the bank be able to verify if I received a wire of some sort? I had gotten my hopes up & nothing has changed..... I found it odd that it was n/a for an hour only to go back to what it was prior to that.

    whoever uses Wachovia banking & are receiving a wire.. can you assist me on what you saw on your online banking page.. or if you called your local branc?

  19. #1839
    sportzbuck
    sportzbuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-07
    Posts: 2

    **********

    Threaten them with this and you'll be bumped up the queue.

    trust me.

    Hello SB monkeys

  20. #1840
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by common sense View Post
    as I type. On phone now with one of 2 banks I deposted with. I really don't believe ANYONE has been paid. I am going to lose 75% of the monies due me but 25% is better than nothing. I have another appointment with the US Attorney for the Southern District of Nevada at 11:00AM tomorrow.

    ICEMAN is going to be arrested or I will deal with him mano y mano.Bothe theRX and EOG are in bed with sportsbook. com and there will be justice one way or another.

    I strongly urge the LEGITIMATE posters here that have not been paid to contact their financial institutions and initiate chargebacks. There is NO MONEY coming. Either they are using FRAUDULENT posters here or are paying a select few people to keep up hope for the rest.


    They continue to giveaway $$$$$$ money on the poker site like its going out of style. Only the US governmanet is printing it faster. This was a PONZI scheme from day 1 after the UIGEA and is and has been clearly out of control.
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!

  21. #1841
    rob999
    rob999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 42

    This is my first post and just found this forum. Sportsbook.com is a piece of garbage. I've had similar experiences as alot of you. First cashout cancelled without so much as an e-mail to tell me. Second cashout on Mar28th processed on April 3rd supposedly by DHL, still waiting for the check. The third cashout was submitted on Mar30th and these lowlifes still haven't processed it yet even though I contact them for 7 days straight. Also my DHL cashout(which they insist will be DHL) when they sent the confirmation of processing it said that it was sent regular mail and will take 2-3 weeks. This after the original request and confirmation said express mail. Worst company I've dealt with since Pokerspot which went belly up after insisting they were having processing problems.

    Rob

  22. #1842
    common sense
    common sense's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 28

    Rob, funny you should mention POKERSPOT, after waiting six years for 4k+, Russ Boyd paid me personally 10 cents on the dollar. This is the same type of situation only 1000x bigger.

  23. #1843
    kamo
    kamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 56

    rob, check your pm

  24. #1844
    Broughton
    Broughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-07
    Posts: 25

    Getting pi$$ed off about this runaround

    I was told that my withdrawal would be included in yesterday's batch - called back today - of course - NOT INCLUDED!!??
    These jerks owe me 8K - getting tired of all their delays and excuses.
    If I ever get my money I am done with these clowns.


  25. #1845
    rob999
    rob999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 42

    First off I had about 70K in Pokerspot and saw the writing on the wall early and was paid every penny at 9K a week(they were always backed up 4-5 weeks for withdrawals). Secondly, I just checked with DHL(thanks to Kamo) and my withdrawal that was sportsbook.com confirmed went out on April 3rd was never sent. They have 3 packages in my zipcode that were sent on April 9th and none to me. This place has told me more lies in 4 weeks than are told in a jailhouse in a year.

  26. #1846
    Ralph Martin
    Ralph Martin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-07
    Posts: 35

    Seems okay for me to put my two cents in:

    CALM DOWN. YOU'RE GONNA GET PAID.

    I was in the same camp as some of you doubting dudes, but rest assured at this point, there are too many of us WHO DID GET PAID. There are too many legitimate posters, of which I am one, and of which WE KNOW ONE ANOTHER OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM!!!

    At this point, Sportsbook.com isn't out to screw anyone, They wouldn't be making 5k-56k payouts if that were the case.

    I wouldn't be counting on the money either because it'll come when it comes, but it will come. I still have a couple of dimes down there they haven't even processed yet from Mar. 30th, but now I KNOW THAT THEY ARE A SLOW-PAY AND NOT A NO-PAY. That to me makes all the difference in the world.

    By the way, just as an afterthought: How'd you like to be a customer service rep, dealing with thousands of callers who think their money's not coming. That has to be the worst job of the month!

  27. #1847
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Soooooooooooo

    DID NOT ONE PERSON GET PAID TODAY???? I know there were a ton yesterday.... Starting next week, SB is all out of excuses, religious, sports, or of any base.. By next Friday all Mar 19-28 cashouts should be paid from what I see..

  28. #1848
    jennyjenn
    jennyjenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Martin View Post
    Seems okay for me to put my two cents in:

    CALM DOWN. YOU'RE GONNA GET PAID.

    I was in the same camp as some of you doubting dudes, but rest assured at this point, there are too many of us WHO DID GET PAID. There are too many legitimate posters, of which I am one, and of which WE KNOW ONE ANOTHER OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM!!!

    At this point, Sportsbook.com isn't out to screw anyone, They wouldn't be making 5k-56k payouts if that were the case.

    I wouldn't be counting on the money either because it'll come when it comes, but it will come. I still have a couple of dimes down there they haven't even processed yet from Mar. 30th, but now I KNOW THAT THEY ARE A SLOW-PAY AND NOT A NO-PAY. That to me makes all the difference in the world.

    By the way, just as an afterthought: How'd you like to be a customer service rep, dealing with thousands of callers who think their money's not coming. That has to be the worst job of the month!
    yea their job must suck... but they should be honest w/ people they lie soo much first they tell you 3-5 days then its 7-10 then 10-15 NOW its 15-20 days I'm telling you next it will be 20-40 business days!!!

  29. #1849
    jennyjenn
    jennyjenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Razorback View Post
    DID NOT ONE PERSON GET PAID TODAY???? I know there were a ton yesterday.... Starting next week, SB is all out of excuses, religious, sports, or of any base.. By next Friday all Mar 19-28 cashouts should be paid from what I see..
    I agree we all should be paid by then and yes they are running out of excuses... you said you know some people (personally) who have already been paid right??

  30. #1850
    baculuk
    baculuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 10

    Ralph

    You joined at the end of March, how does that make you a legitimate poster?

  31. #1851
    angelwings
    angelwings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-07
    Posts: 21

    i've been following this thread for a couple of days, waiting on my payouts and checking if any of you guy get payed and all... and i just got my first check!!!!! so i registered my self just to tell you that...
    i guess it brings hope, it did for me!

    and about what ralph said... yeah the cs's jobs must suck.. a friend of mine called the other day asking about his payout and got so worked up. He really gave it to the poor girl... the thing is that i don't really think that it is that the clerk is trying to give us the run around, its upper managment that tells them what to say.. still i guess its their job to take our bs after we take their's for a month and a half...

  32. #1852
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Jenny

    Yeah one of my regular poker buddys (live poker home game). Got his check this week. It was for ~1k. So I do personally know someone who has LEGITIMATELY gotten paid... But he requested his money originally in Feb then it got put back into his account then he requested the check the first day it was put as an option, called them and they had it to him by this week.. So Im optimistic for the short term.. I myself have over 1000 percent return in my initial deposit so ********** is not an option for me.. Plus I can believe that Europe is involved in a lot this week with Easter... Next week should be big on seeing what is going to happen.. if no one is getting paid next week, we might have a problem.. for now it seems that MOST people have only been waiting 2-3 weeks now.. Im sticking it out for the long run.. Hell if you ********** you might not get a chance to try a class action lawsuit on these fckers later... lol..

  33. #1853
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by angelwings View Post
    i've been following this thread for a couple of days, waiting on my payouts and checking if any of you guy get payed and all... and i just got my first check!!!!! so i registered my self just to tell you that...
    i guess it brings hope, it did for me!

    and about what ralph said... yeah the cs's jobs must suck.. a friend of mine called the other day asking about his payout and got so worked up. He really gave it to the poor girl... the thing is that i don't really think that it is that the clerk is trying to give us the run around, its upper managment that tells them what to say.. still i guess its their job to take our bs after we take their's for a month and a half...
    Yeah in Antigua or Costa Rica or whereever the hell it is, They probably whip the insolent phone workers and feed them bugs and rotten fruit... HA

    THe operators know what is going on, they just dont want us to know because if they say 1-2 months to be payed, half of us would probably have to ********** to get rent money..... Half the people on this site are probably going through withdrawels from not gambling already...

  34. #1854
    jennyjenn
    jennyjenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Razorback View Post
    Yeah one of my regular poker buddys (live poker home game). Got his check this week. It was for ~1k. So I do personally know someone who has LEGITIMATELY gotten paid... But he requested his money originally in Feb then it got put back into his account then he requested the check the first day it was put as an option, called them and they had it to him by this week.. So Im optimistic for the short term.. I myself have over 1000 percent return in my initial deposit so ********** is not an option for me.. Plus I can believe that Europe is involved in a lot this week with Easter... Next week should be big on seeing what is going to happen.. if no one is getting paid next week, we might have a problem.. for now it seems that MOST people have only been waiting 2-3 weeks now.. Im sticking it out for the long run.. Hell if you ********** you might not get a chance to try a class action lawsuit on these fckers later... lol..
    ********** is not an option for me either as my percent return is pretty high also.... do you believe the processing problem story or do you think they are having cash flow problems??

  35. #1855
    Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by jennyjenn View Post
    ********** is not an option for me either as my percent return is pretty high also.... do you believe the processing problem story or do you think they are having cash flow problems??
    I believe at first it was strickly processing.. As someone said earlier, there are ALOT more fish out there that donate money and NEVER see a return..

    However with Chargebacks and the smaller volume of activity from US customers. There has to be some financial impact on the company.

    I still feel that in the long run, this type of business can be very profitable and if the US laws get reversed, which I have a feeling will happen in the next year.. GO D'Amato!!!!!! then they would be missing out on a cash cow..

    Everyone that says they would never come back to this site must be losing, because if and when I get paid all my money. Im turning around that day and depositing a little of my winnings to play again..

    Take it for what its worth

    Big Razor

First ... 50515253545556 ... Last
Top