1. #981
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    reply to mary jane

    Mary this happened to everyone, are you new or something?

    PRocessors left, now they have new ones finally, took forever that is why.. people are getting wires already and checks are going out.. what more do you want?

    btw.. anyone do a **********? if so what did you say the service was? I was thiking of I dont get my money to say its an ewallet funded by phone cards and i received neither a phone card and they have my money and will not refund it.

  2. #982
    stylibet
    stylibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-07
    Posts: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by ladodgers1980 View Post
    ShamsWoof,
    So who did you buy this dvd from? Was it an online merchant? If so, did you know it's illegal to charge a customer's credit card until the product ships?

    Nobody said no businesses do the bs that sportsbook has pulled, of course situations like this happen, but that doesn't make it right. Most companies who do crap like this don't have many loyal customers. I said, it's a horrible way of doing business and in the end its going to hurt sportsbook even more. In the examples you have provided, are you happy with the situation? I'm guessing not, and as a customer anyone has a right to complain.

    I think its real hypocritical to get angered by people who are complaining on this forum, while you're sitting their posting multiple messages bashing people and complaining about other people. Who cares, its their money, their right to complain. For the situation that was handed to them, they have a right to complain and not trust sports book. They are dealing with the unknown (which is to an extent their own fault-since they took a risk w/ using an offshore sportsbook) and people are genuinely worried that they might not get their money.

    Are you going to continue to use sportsbook after this? And honestly, after the way this situation was handled, do you really think most of these customers will come back to using sportsbook? I'd say most of these people have had enough w/ sportsbook and after they get there money, they'll never deal w/ sportsbook again. y mBased on this, I think it will be pretty obvious that they made a mistake in the way they handled this unfortunate situation.
    Good post but your wasting your energy replying to this troll. She/he/it cant seem to grasp the idea that even if sportsbook does finally pay that its customer base is pretty much gone because of the lies and no mention on their website of what is going on. Also not to mention the cold calling asking for deposits which is a clear sign that something is amiss. Of course the troll says they havent been lying, theyve just been reporting halftruths lol.

  3. #983
    ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-06
    Posts: 4,827
    Betpoints: 24

    "If a deposit doesnt go through from now and Ive already lost the bet Im not paying anymore if I can get away with it."

    Ok guys this stupid mother f*cker is a piece of sh*t and he implies it in this above quote of his from another thread... He is saying if he can get away with it he'll stiff a book... Boy I wonder if they can call you and live chat you 300 times a day to get their money... This quote is all that needs to be seen... I will reply to LADodg and the others after I go smoke a bowl because if I didn't smoke so much they would eventually find guys like this as*hole at the bottom of a river somewhere... By the way something is wrong you MORON they lost processors in succession and if a CS rep tells you one thing and the other happens without them knowing is that lieing..? I am not saying that is what happened I am saying it seems there are changes all the time and that is a possibility... Cascade did what you suggested by infomring people of the delays now and please people chime in, would you guys rather being waiting on Cascade and Lenny or Sportsbook..?

  4. #984
    ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-06
    Posts: 4,827
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by ladodgers1980 View Post
    ShamsWoof,
    So who did you buy this dvd from? Was it an online merchant? If so, did you know it's illegal to charge a customer's credit card until the product ships?

    Nobody said no businesses do the bs that sportsbook has pulled, of course situations like this happen, but that doesn't make it right. Most companies who do crap like this don't have many loyal customers. I said, it's a horrible way of doing business and in the end its going to hurt sportsbook even more. In the examples you have provided, are you happy with the situation? I'm guessing not, and as a customer anyone has a right to complain.

    I think its real hypocritical to get angered by people who are complaining on this forum, while you're sitting their posting multiple messages bashing people and complaining about other people. Who cares, its their money, their right to complain. For the situation that was handed to them, they have a right to complain and not trust sports book. They are dealing with the unknown (which is to an extent their own fault-since they took a risk w/ using an offshore sportsbook) and people are genuinely worried that they might not get their money.

    Are you going to continue to use sportsbook after this? And honestly, after the way this situation was handled, do you really think most of these customers will come back to using sportsbook? I'd say most of these people have had enough w/ sportsbook and after they get there money, they'll never deal w/ sportsbook again. y mBased on this, I think it will be pretty obvious that they made a mistake in the way they handled this unfortunate situation.
    Hi La.. yes it was an online merchant and all who offer him online are and have been delaying for YEARS... BTW if anyone knows how to get a hold of one I will pay well for one... Anyway I did not know it was illegal to charge prematurelly....

    Of course I am not happy with the situation but what can I do..? I get it much worse from Riddell who has been around since 1927... Last year they kicked me aside until they finished Buffalo's sh*t.. Buffalo Bills or not it happens a lot.. Like the sportsbook situation it usually works out though... My clients don't like it either and they think it's me not riddell or the decal companies or the painters or or or... They really don't know what is going on so they just assume... Here is a question for you all.. If I tell my client he will have his helmets by a certain date and the helmets get to me painted but with runs causing me to have to have them repainted DELAYING HIS ORDER did I lie to my client.?

    If complaining would help I would be all for it LA but it likely doesn't help and worse yet as I have been saying it MAY cause you to do things you might find regretable... They may have the right to complain but did it help or scare others into doing something they may not have done or wanted to do...

    Of course I am going back to sportsbook as long as this clears up as it SEEMS like it is... Do I think others will. YES and people live in the present and after a while of good performance they will not let this keep them away... Sh*t some are hoping Cascade will get their sh*t together by football so they can go back... Lenny or Sportsbook...hmm I think I will stick with sboo thanks.. This Lenny from what this forum says is like Styl, if he can get away with not paying he will...
    Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 04-01-07 at 07:06 PM.

  5. #985
    stylibet
    stylibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-07
    Posts: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    "If a deposit doesnt go through from now and Ive already lost the bet Im not paying anymore if I can get away with it."

    Ok guys this stupid mother f*cker is a piece of sh*t and he implies it in this above quote of his from another thread... He is saying if he can get away with it he'll stiff a book... Boy I wonder if they can call you and live chat you 300 times a day to get their money... This quote is all that needs to be seen... I will reply to LADodg and the others after I go smoke a bowl because if I didn't smoke so much they would eventually find guys like this as*hole at the bottom of a river somewhere... By the way something is wrong you MORON they lost processors in succession and if a CS rep tells you one thing and the other happens without them knowing is that lieing..? I am not saying that is what happened I am saying it seems there are changes all the time and that is a possibility... Cascade did what you suggested by infomring people of the delays now and please people chime in, would you guys rather being waiting on Cascade and Lenny or Sportsbook..?
    And what did I say beforehand you waste of human flesh? I said I was honest with sportsbook and this is how they treat me. So then I said screw them. And is that a little threat in your post. Just name the time and the place brother and I will put an end to your useless existence

  6. #986
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by apaulius View Post
    Mary this happened to everyone, are you new or something?

    PRocessors left, now they have new ones finally, took forever that is why.. people are getting wires already and checks are going out.. what more do you want?

    btw.. anyone do a **********? if so what did you say the service was? I was thiking of I dont get my money to say its an ewallet funded by phone cards and i received neither a phone card and they have my money and will not refund it.
    There is no need to make up stories. Just tell the cc company the truth. They take your information and mail you a dispute form. You fill out the form, list all the charges you want to dispute. If Jazette doesn't fight it, the charges get removed.

    Wires should not take 10-15days. The whole point of a wire is tat it is suposed to be substanially faster than mailing a check.

    I think people need to think about what they will if funds don't arrive this week. I'm willing to work wth Jazette, but manangements has to be willing to talk to me. At this point I deserve the truth, nolt some CS person who knows nothing

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  7. #987
    ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-06
    Posts: 4,827
    Betpoints: 24

    Well it wasn't but it is NOW you sorry piece of SH*T I live at 3269 Raleigh Drive Toledo Ohio 43606 and you are welcome to bring your pathetic as* over just make sure you make out a will first... BRING IT!!! I will even tell you exactly what I will do... first beat the sh*t out of you then of course scare you to your death and drain your blood... Your blood because of the fear I will put in you will contain edrinaline.. When I drink it I will get that high you had as I was beating you to death... After then it's the river for you... We don't need people to intially screw books we need honest people on both ends the books and the bettors... You owe you pay PERIOD not if you can get away with it....

    Drunkin I wish you the best and hope you all get paid... I am confident the sportsbook people will... Is the book you are waiting on Drunkin a division of sportsbook? I do not know much about your book but I wish you well...
    Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 04-01-07 at 07:17 PM.

  8. #988
    stylibet
    stylibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-07
    Posts: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Well it wasn't but it is NOW you sorry piece of SH*T I live at 3269 Raleigh Drive Toledo Ohio 43606 and you are welcome to bring your pathetic as* over just make sure you make out a will first... BRING IT!!! I will even tell you exactly what I will do... first beat the sh*t out of you then of course scare you to your death and drain your blood... Your blood because of the fear I will put in you will contain edrinaline.. When I drink it I will get that high you had as I was beating you to death... After then it's the river for you... We don't need people to intially screw books we need honest people on both ends the books and the bettors... You owe you pay PERIOD not if you can get away with it....

    Drunkin I wish you the best and hope you all get paid... I am confident the sportsbook people will... Is the book you are waiting on Drunkin a division of sportsbook? I do not know much about your book but I wish you well...
    I tell you what, I drive a truck and I can meet you at one of the truckstops at stoney ridge. They are at the end of I280. They have about 5 truckstops there so you can pick the one.

  9. #989
    ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-06
    Posts: 4,827
    Betpoints: 24

    Like I said you got my address... This high is getting old anyway I can use a change....

    I didn't want to repost so I will say it again FIND IT!!!
    Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 04-01-07 at 07:33 PM.

  10. #990
    stylibet
    stylibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-07
    Posts: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Like I said you got my address... This high is getting old anyway I can use a change....
    Yeah, that might be your address. Maybe its the address of somebody you dont like. So if you really want to throw some bones you can come to one of the truck stops. Makes it much easier. Plus I dont have to find it.

  11. #991
    jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-07
    Posts: 767
    Betpoints: 18

    everyone is saying sportsbook.com lost so mnay customers from this.

    they have a lot more, who never won and then never requested a withdrawal during thi speriod so have not had this problem.

    there are tons of new customers. there are specific benefits to certain sportsbook lines, bets, and layout.

    they will have no problem aftre this, as long as they get processors that are steady.

    they definitely lied and did some serioulsy unfair business practice, but it may have given them more reason to solve the problem as they continued to see some depsoit coming in an d people loosing money.

    i think it was terrible how they wen tabout it, there was definitely a much bette rway, but they seem to be, for the time being, coming through, and if they do, thne i give them a lot of credit (in addition to the criticism) for getting through such a serious screw up and almost disaster.

  12. #992
    ModernManshustle
    ModernManshustle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 115


  13. #993
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    Meet Me At Truckstop

    who are you tools talking about fighting at a Truckstop?

    That is amazing, some real hicks on this message board I SEE!

  14. #994
    Starbuckibm
    Starbuckibm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-07
    Posts: 212

    Ok guys just sent my withdraw request to Sportsbook.com at about 4:30 this afternoon. I have everything verified by them. Had to send a copy of my id and a copy of the bank statement showing the charge.

    If everything goes according to plan it should be 24-48 hours to process the withdraw and send it to the bank for the wire. Then 7 - 10 business days for the bank to wire the funds to my account.

    After submitting the withdraw I did get the e-mail from Sportsbook.com saying they received my request and will process it. It did state I will get another e-mail within 24-48 hours saying the process has been completed and sent to the bank. Let's see what happens....

  15. #995
    Prodigy2k7
    Prodigy2k7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-06-07
    Posts: 50

    This is how i look at it, if you have alot, do the chargebacks then at least you have something to negotiate with.

    If you get your money, cancel them but at least Jazette might start taking you seriously.

    If you dont get your money, then oh well, at least you weren't bent completely over by these pirates.

    Like I said, it gives you something they want, they cant have problems with their deposit processors (then they are screwed).

    Do the chargebacks and wait patiently.

  16. #996
    jbol
    jbol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-07
    Posts: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by apaulius View Post
    who are you tools talking about fighting at a Truckstop?

    That is amazing, some real hicks on this message board I SEE!
    lol funny s*it

  17. #997
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    chargebacks

    why would you ********** if they are paying?

  18. #998
    ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-06
    Posts: 4,827
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by apaulius View Post
    why would you ********** if they are paying?
    exactly... How can you do both and how do you explain canceling a **********? I also wanted to be the 1,000th post too as well as point it is not I who is the hick... Unless DHL is bring something I do not know about I assume I will report my check arrival tomorrow.... I may very well be wrong but I see some major problems happening with people, sportsbook and chargebacks in the near future... We'll see thoiugh...
    Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 04-01-07 at 10:40 PM.

  19. #999
    DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-07
    Posts: 1,631

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    Drunkin I wish you the best and hope you all get paid... I am confident the sportsbook people will... Is the book you are waiting on Drunkin a division of sportsbook? I do not know much about your book but I wish you well...
    Wow, this is fun! You other guys are all taking the wrong approach!

    Alas, BetPanAm is not a division of Sportsbook.com, but they said they would pay and Ken said they had a million dollar bond and clearly no-one ever lies in this business, so I'm sure they wouldn't "screw" me. It's just taking them and BetOnSports a little while, that's all....

  20. #1000
    artofagression
    artofagression's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-07
    Posts: 28

    From the main SBR site...

    03.30.2007 (06:50 PM CST) Ten players report receiving Sportsbook.com withdrawals after seven weeks.
    For almost two months Sportsbook.com (SBR rating D+) and sister books were unable to pay after losing the service of two payment processors. The many users who continue to wait are extremely encouraged by the confirmed payments. Nine players reported receiving bank wires. One SBRforum poster reported receiving a check.

    I see that as an auspicious sign, fellas. This week is the week that makes us or breaks us. I sure hope a preponderance of the payouts hit this week or things will look bleaker than before....

  21. #1001
    ModernManshustle
    ModernManshustle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 115

    yes things are looking promising, many on here were CERTAIN sportsbook was closing shop and running, this clearly isn't the case so far.

  22. #1002
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    i wire it for 17,500. still waiting for the other 40k to hit. not sure whether to be happy or said. it means my wires are going beyond 10 business days.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  23. #1003
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    do you mean you got a wire for 17500 marc

  24. #1004
    ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-06
    Posts: 4,827
    Betpoints: 24

    DHL guy woke me up got my check for $900

  25. #1005
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    it definately seems like we will all get paid this week.

  26. #1006
    jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-07
    Posts: 767
    Betpoints: 18

    Marc,

    did you say your wire for 17500 hit your account?

    if so im sure you will get the rest.

    when did you request that withdrawal?

  27. #1007
    jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-07
    Posts: 767
    Betpoints: 18

    everyone who is receiving bank wires, are they there at the beggining of the day?

    has anyone seen a wire hit at a time other than the start of the day?

  28. #1008
    teddy1224
    teddy1224's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-07
    Posts: 38

    checks received?

    Hey Shamswoof?

    When did you make the check withdrawal request?
    Anyone else receive the checks yet? My request was for $3500.00 So I dont know if it may take longer though or not.



  29. #1009
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    This is too funny. The lies these guys tell

    Hello, my name is Cory Robertson. How may I help you today?
    Marc: I've now waited 10 business days and my wires have still not hit
    Marc: this processor you guys signed up with is crap
    Cory Robertson: We have reports of some delays and our accounting department are reviewing this in full - all delayed wires are being reviewed and we expect these to be applied to your account shotly
    Cory Robertson: I can only tell you what I have been told and I have been informed for those beyond 10 working days, that accounting are spending all their time to ensure that these funds are applied to accounts asap
    Cory Robertson: I can only apologise but at this time, there is no further information
    Marc: how does accounting know that my wire is delayed. I just told you
    Cory Robertson: because over 300,000 others are also delayed sir
    Marc: how does accounting know whose wires are delayed?
    Cory Robertson: Oh I see - well many are, but we are of course relying on customers to inform us if their;s are
    Kayla: right. so there is no way that anyone in your accounting department could be working on getting me paid asap
    Cory Robertson: for those withdrawals that are delayed, we have set up a team to work through the night in conjunction with the processors to ensure all such delayed wires are applied to the relevant accounts asap
    Kayla: so how do I get my name added to this list. And why did it take so long for you guys to acknowledge that there was a problem
    Cory Robertson: We are aware of these problems- I miss understood the original question
    Marc: I've been saying everyday that there are customers who have been waiting over 10 days, and that wires shouldn't be taking this long. And everyone I spoke to kept insisting that I would have my money today
    Cory Robertson: Please accept our most profuse apologies for this unacceptable delay. However, there is no cause for undue concern. We hope that you can understand that we want to provide only the most reliable payment methods for our valued customers, and we ask you to please be patient whilst we strive to achieve this. The bottom line is, you will, most definitely, get your money.
    Marc: THIS IS NOT A RELAIBLE PAYMENT PROCESSOr
    Cory Robertson: Yes it is
    Marc: this payment processor is awful
    Marc: international wires should not take this long
    Cory Robertson: We have had many reports when a customer has no reason to contact us other than to thank us for our help, that their funds have been successfully receoived
    Cory Robertson: yes some are slightly delayed
    Marc: no one in their right mind would ever ask for another wire
    Cory Robertson: but I assure you that those are possibly only hours from being in your bank acocunt
    Cory Robertson: We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding whilst we endeavor to minimise withdrawal processing times.
    Marc: you have 300,000 delayed wires. How can you say that tis processor, is reliable
    Marc: more importantly, if you have a team working to assist those whose wires are delayed, how do I get my account added to that list
    Cory Robertson: These funds will be in your account within 6-12 hours
    Marc: how can you possibly know that
    Cory Robertson: Your funds are being worked as we speak sir
    Cory Robertson: if the funds are not in your account within 6-12 hours, contact us again
    Marc: ok

    So these guys have 300,000 wires that they know are delayed, but truly believe that they have a reliable proccessor. Furthermore, they have gone from Telling people like TRUN that it would take 2-6 weeks to trace the wire, to telling people like me, that they can jut call the processor and have the money in our bank account within 6-12 hours. They must have a full time empoyee whose sole job is to keep coming up with new lies. I particulary liked the one about customer calling just to say they got their money

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  30. #1010
    fortunescore
    fortunescore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-20-07
    Posts: 15
    Betpoints: 12

    I received a wire this morning for 17 K. I requested on the 19th, still waiting on the other 17 K.

  31. #1011
    ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-06
    Posts: 4,827
    Betpoints: 24

    Oh sorry I was still waking up... Requested 3-14... By the way where is TRUN..? I am guessing smaller amounts are going out first... That's fine that's what they said two weeks ago so we'll see how it goes although $17,500 to me is NOT a small amount... I am very very happy to hear you got that wire Marc and be paitient they will get to everyone... They do have A LOT of customers that I do believe... Almost no recreational bettor around this area knows much other then Sportsbook and Bodog.. if you say Matchbook, Pinnacle, Cris, or The Greek they look at you like your an "Onlooker" alien...

  32. #1012
    jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-07
    Posts: 767
    Betpoints: 18

    it is pretty funny they tell you that yo should receive your funds in 6-12 hours.

    i cant imagine evn where that time frame comes from. if the wire is delayed, what can they possibly do in 6-12 hours to change the delay and have th emoney put in your account.

    pretty weird.

    well hopefully, it just measn they are working harder ot get things right.

  33. #1013
    TRUN
    TRUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 94

    im still here -- i just have no new info -- still waiting on my first ones - business day 14

    im hoping for a better update later - i had my fingers crossed it would show up today but didnt

  34. #1014
    Tommy7
    Tommy7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-07
    Posts: 1

    Paid

    been following this forum for the past few weeks, this is my first post. just wanted to let everyone know that today i received my wire for $9K. this was sent on March 20th, today was business day number 9 for me. good luck to everyone here, thanks to everyone who posted in the past few weeks.

  35. #1015
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    Marc,

    did you say your wire for 17500 hit your account?

    if so im sure you will get the rest.

    when did you request that withdrawal?
    yes I got $17,500 that was sent on 3/19 still waiting for another 19k that was sent on the 19th, and another 19kthat was sent on the 20th

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


First ... 26272829303132 ... Last
Top