1. #5706
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    Still waiting on a cheque from late July, a dozen cheques from August, another dozen cheques from September, and about ten cheques from October.
    Have you gotten any money from them, or have they just stopped paying you entirely

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  2. #5707
    Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 561
    Betpoints: 1599

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Have you gotten any money from them, or have they just stopped paying you entirely
    They're paying fairly steadily ... I had a dozen or so payouts from July that I've received in the past few weeks, and a bunch more from June that I received before that ... it's just that they're about 2.5 months behind with me, and I wanted to point that out so that people realize that they're not "up-to-date" with everyone.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  3. #5708
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    They're paying fairly steadily ... I had a dozen or so payouts from July that I've received in the past few weeks, and a bunch more from June that I received before that ... it's just that they're about 2.5 months behind with me, and I wanted to point that out so that people realize that they're not "up-to-date" with everyone.
    They clearly state that they have a daily max, I wonderif they also have a weekly and monthly max payout that they aren't acknowledging

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  4. #5709
    kimboslice
    kimboslice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-07
    Posts: 11

    Depending on the payment processor, it can take two weeks. I've had experiences with a fast one and a slower one...just your luck I guess.
    Last edited by kimboslice; 10-15-07 at 07:56 PM.

  5. #5710
    Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 561
    Betpoints: 1599

    Quote Originally Posted by kimboslice View Post
    If you guys check your DHL tracking numbers that they send you, does it say from:

    xxxxxxxxxx

    or

    xxxxxxxxxx


    I've noticed that the xxxxxxx processor is a bit quicker. I'm still waiting on the ones from xxxxx.

    Anybody else have the same experience?
    Edit out the processor info ... no good can come from making it public.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  6. #5711
    Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 561
    Betpoints: 1599

    Thanks.

    The more the names of the processors are put out in the public domain, the quicker they seem to disappear (especially if they're U.S. based), which makes for even longer delays in payouts from the sportsbooks ... that's why I asked you to edit them out.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  7. #5712
    RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-06
    Posts: 3,422
    Betpoints: 186

    Warning: I had my accounts confiscated when I started requesting more than $2500 per month.

  8. #5713
    kimboslice
    kimboslice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-07
    Posts: 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    Thanks.

    The more the names of the processors are put out in the public domain, the quicker they seem to disappear (especially if they're U.S. based), which makes for even longer delays in payouts from the sportsbooks ... that's why I asked you to edit them out.
    Makes sense, my bad.

  9. #5714
    al5
    al5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-07
    Posts: 23

    has anyone received money via ACH? I requested a check but got an email that the funds will be sent via ACH.

  10. #5715
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    Nevada checks

    just received a nevada check yesterday.. today it was rejected from my bank, BkofAma.. anyone seeing this issue?

    the might have lost another one

  11. #5716
    michael777
    michael777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 1,654
    Betpoints: 4987

    Quote Originally Posted by apaulius View Post
    just received a nevada check yesterday.. today it was rejected from my bank, BkofAma.. anyone seeing this issue?

    the might have lost another one
    what do you mean it was "rejected?" i have got several of those checks with no problems

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/20/2005


  12. #5717
    gambleballs
    gambleballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-15-07
    Posts: 466

    I received two checks in the past 2 days with this group from two withdraws made about 2 weeks apart. Meaning one check took about 7 days to arrive and the other about 21 days. Seemed strange. They both are from the same nevada bank but have different "Payor" info and are different colors.

  13. #5718
    PFL57
    PFL57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 66

    Problems

    I've been recieving payouts pretty steady and haven't had any problems with the checks clearing. I deposited two last week. I recieved a DHL tracking # for my latest withdrawal, actually withdrew on September 27th, and it shows "acknowledged on Oct. 11". When I called DHL to find out what that meant, I was told that the label was printed but hadn't been picked up yet. I thought that was strange, it's 5 days later and showing in the same status. It was from the same processor they've been using. Anyone experience anything like this?

  14. #5719
    kimboslice
    kimboslice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-07
    Posts: 11

    Quote Originally Posted by PFL57 View Post
    I've been recieving payouts pretty steady and haven't had any problems with the checks clearing. I deposited two last week. I recieved a DHL tracking # for my latest withdrawal, actually withdrew on September 27th, and it shows "acknowledged on Oct. 11". When I called DHL to find out what that meant, I was told that the label was printed but hadn't been picked up yet. I thought that was strange, it's 5 days later and showing in the same status. It was from the same processor they've been using. Anyone experience anything like this?
    I'm having the same issue. I've requested 4 checks total, three have already arrived from one processor, but the one that is still "acknowledged" is from a different processor.

    PFL57, is the one that is still pending from the processor in Florida? Mine from Florida is having the same issue as you.

  15. #5720
    PFL57
    PFL57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by kimboslice View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I've requested 4 checks total, three have already arrived from one processor, but the one that is still "acknowledged" is from a different processor.

    PFL57, is the one that is still pending from the processor in Florida? Mine from Florida is having the same issue as you.
    It is, but I don't have any number to call or anything like that. I want to get a hold of them, b/c when I emailed SB, they said check in a few days and it will be moving. The shipment shows being ready on Oct. 11th, I have a feeling there is a problem. If you have any information, PM me.

  16. #5721
    Obioha
    Obioha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-07
    Posts: 40

    I deal with affiliates, but processors are the same. Just received two checks totalling $5000 via DHL. One withdrawal dated 29 August (which they told me was sent out in a "bad batch") and one dated 02 October. They have paid me almost $20000 in the last three weeks and I have confidence I will receive the remaining $XXX,000.

  17. #5722
    kimboslice
    kimboslice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-07
    Posts: 11

    Quote Originally Posted by PFL57 View Post
    It is, but I don't have any number to call or anything like that. I want to get a hold of them, b/c when I emailed SB, they said check in a few days and it will be moving. The shipment shows being ready on Oct. 11th, I have a feeling there is a problem. If you have any information, PM me.
    Mine shows as ready on October 11th as well...

    In other news, I just received a check I requested AFTER the check I'm still waiting for.

    It seems their other processor (from CA) is much faster.

  18. #5723
    PFL57
    PFL57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by kimboslice View Post
    Mine shows as ready on October 11th as well...

    In other news, I just received a check I requested AFTER the check I'm still waiting for.

    It seems their other processor (from CA) is much faster.
    That's encouraging to hear, maybe our batch is held up. I'd like to have it before next week so I can take some winnings to Vegas

  19. #5724
    IneedMymoney
    IneedMymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-07
    Posts: 47

    Quote Originally Posted by apaulius View Post
    just received a nevada check yesterday.. today it was rejected from my bank, BkofAma.. anyone seeing this issue?

    the might have lost another one
    I received a Nevada check yesterday and deposited it today. We will see what happens.. What are your options now that your bank rejected the check?

  20. #5725
    al5
    al5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-07
    Posts: 23

    I made a withdrawal of $2500 on 10/14/07 and got an email the next day confirming it was processed and will be sent via ACH to my bank account in the next 7-10 days. Has anyone received any funds via ACH?

  21. #5726
    m3vr6
    m3vr6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-07
    Posts: 233

    they are stalling you 'cause they're looking for any small excuses to withheld your winnings. everytime someone makes a withdrawal they always go through your account throughly to find excuses not to pay you.

  22. #5727
    m3vr6
    m3vr6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-07
    Posts: 233

    they are stalling you 'cause they're looking for any small excuses to withheld your winnings. everytime someone makes a withdrawal they always go through your account throughly to find excuses not to pay you.

  23. #5728
    taco3275
    taco3275's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-10-07
    Posts: 83

    I get checks from sportsbook all the time, they never take more than two weeks and never charge a fee,they always clear my bank too!

  24. #5729
    al5
    al5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-07
    Posts: 23

    COnfirmed, made withdrawal on 10/14/07, funds received via ACH on 10/18/07. Took 4 days unbelieveable. It looks like they are back on track

  25. #5730
    IneedMymoney
    IneedMymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-07
    Posts: 47

    check cleared

    requested check last wednesday..deposited it yesterday and it cleared already..

  26. #5731
    rhaq425
    rhaq425's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-07
    Posts: 5

    received a withdrawl check drawn on U.S. bank...also, got credited back for a bogus check drawn on beruit, lebonon bank...seems like they've fixed their withdrawl problems...i continue to bet w/ them.

  27. #5732
    pwdump
    pwdump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-06
    Posts: 44
    Betpoints: 186

    WTF is with you people. Get your money out and KEEP it out!

  28. #5733
    kimboslice
    kimboslice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-07
    Posts: 11

    Delay has been resolved.

  29. #5734
    Bruins17
    Bruins17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-07
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 18

    requested a check on 9/28, got an email saying that it was sent out on 10/5, got another email with a DHL tracking number on 10/15, and ridiculously, got the check in hand today, 10/22. Have not deposited the check yet, but it's from Nevada and it looks legit. The date on the check is 10/4...so 5 days of when I requested it, they cut the check, which is pretty good I guess. They just have to work on getting the check to the player faster.

  30. #5735
    Joe689
    Joe689's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-27-07
    Posts: 3

    Requested 10/14. Processed 10/17. Received 10/23. 9 Days turnaround. Not bad at all.

  31. #5736
    marke4
    marke4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-06
    Posts: 193

    $2300 withdrawl sent as a check through DHL on 10.13, got tracking number on 10/17. Requested on 10/9. Still no check. but as least i got a tracking number. This is about my 5th withdrawl and never from DHL usually Fedex and never got a tracking number.

    Curious, DHL says my package was picked up and moved to transit station in Ohio on 10/18 and hasn't moved since. Anyone else experience anything like this before? Not familiar with DHL, can u send stuff snail mail or is it all priority?

  32. #5737
    Bruins17
    Bruins17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-07
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 18

    requested a check on 10/21, got an email on 10/23 saying that my request was processed, got another email the next day, 10/24 giving me my DHL tracking number. Got check in hand today, 10/30.

    by far the fastest i've ever gotten a check from sportsbook.com. not sure why i got it so much faster this time but a pleasant surprise nonetheless.

    have another request that i put in on 10/28. haven't heard anything about that one yet.

  33. #5738
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 72

    Improvement

    Have received several checks over the last month. From start to finish I received them anywhere from 6 days to 16 days. All checks have been from Calif. via a Nev. bank. All checks have cleared with no issues. At this time, SB is back on track. Hope this continues. Will stay with them due to the ease of deposit via cc. These checks were sent by Fed Ex., DHL, and UPS. Sometimes I get charged $40 per check, other times no fee is deducted. Not sure why that is. Don't really care that much as long as they pay in a timely fashion.

  34. #5739
    chigoldcoast27
    chigoldcoast27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 129

    I can't believe anyone still uses this book. It took me 3 months to get my money from them, and i never looked back. I can't believe this thread is even still going. I was posting on page like 30, 5 or 6 months ago.

  35. #5740
    frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,772
    Betpoints: 120

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    Have received several checks over the last month. From start to finish I received them anywhere from 6 days to 16 days. All checks have been from Calif. via a Nev. bank. All checks have cleared with no issues. At this time, SB is back on track. Hope this continues. Will stay with them due to the ease of deposit via cc. These checks were sent by Fed Ex., DHL, and UPS. Sometimes I get charged $40 per check, other times no fee is deducted. Not sure why that is. Don't really care that much as long as they pay in a timely fashion.
    I'll continue to play with these guys also, until they actually screw me. But they do pay, and steal from certain individuals. As long as it ain't you, they're still a decent book.

First ... 161162163164165166167 ... Last
Top