1. #4411
    bigjp5091
    bigjp5091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-07
    Posts: 108

    Just got an email saying one of my checks was sent via DHL, naturally it was by far the smallest of the three.

  2. #4412
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenLullaby View Post
    If anybody there would tell the truth, I'd love to hear their rationale why a handful of Americans (e.g Marc) have received checks from a German processor, however it is impossible for players outside the US to be mailed a check from the US processor.

    While I'm not in exactly the same boat as you guys, I feel really bad for you.
    It doesn't make sense. DHL send packages around the world. I can't see why the processor that they are currently using, won't send checks via DHL outside the US.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  3. #4413
    IneedMymoney
    IneedMymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-07
    Posts: 47

    Like the rest of you waiting on large checks, I had my 8 k returned to my account last Friday. I kicked out 3 checks and managed to lose the last 500....anyways, i just received an email today saying one of my checks was sent out DHL. What are the chances i get the check in 7 days.. Does anyone have the number to call and check if it was actualy sent from DHL? If you do, could you please message me! Thanks

  4. #4414
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    IneedMyMoney,

    did you get any kind of bonus

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  5. #4415
    LeoHolem
    LeoHolem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-03-07
    Posts: 21

    no bonus for me... I try to ask them for a delay bonus, but they responded no...

  6. #4416
    cards825
    cards825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-01-07
    Posts: 65

    Quote Originally Posted by IneedMymoney View Post
    Like the rest of you waiting on large checks, I had my 8 k returned to my account last Friday. I kicked out 3 checks and managed to lose the last 500....anyways, i just received an email today saying one of my checks was sent out DHL. What are the chances i get the check in 7 days.. Does anyone have the number to call and check if it was actualy sent from DHL? If you do, could you please message me! Thanks
    glad to hear you got a check. I have not received an email saying any of mine were processed, I have 10 pending checks

  7. #4417
    smallon
    smallon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-28-07
    Posts: 232

    As I said earlier, I'm just waiting for my bets to clear this weekend and then I'm hitting them up for a check. I had a good weekend on Sportsbook and 5 Dimes and after all the dust settled, I hit 5 Dimes up for a withdrawal. They were closed for the evening at that time but a few minutes after 9 I received an email telling me my funds were transferred to Moneybookers. I immediately withdrew the funds to my bank account and the money arrived on Tuesday. That's perfectly acceptable to me and I was impressed. I'd like to get the debit card from BetJam but my address on the account is in Thailand. So I guess if I want to get the card I need to change the address of open another account. I only bet on boxing though and they don't always have a great selection that I've seen so it might not be worth it. WSEX and 5 Dimes, along with the Greek, seems to have more lines to choose from.

  8. #4418
    srhspaded
    srhspaded's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-20-07
    Posts: 44

    Looks like I get to join all of you in the suffering

    Well I've been hanging out reading this forum and specifically this thread for quite some time. Requested a withdrawal in April to check out their withdrawal system because I heard they were kinda slow. Hell, 2 days later my $150 request was mailed regular mail and I received it a week later. I thought, not bad. So I built up $100 into $3500 and I tried to withdraw it in early may via wire. I was told by several people it was already sent and my bank should receive it in 2-3 working weeks which didn't add up to me. Long story short, as you all know, the money was all returned to my account after a month of being told it was "sent" so now I have 4 pending withdrawals, one from june 6th and 3 from june 11th and 12th. I'll keep you all posted to what actually happens, I have contacted them, kind of just for harrassment sake because I know they aren't really going to tell me anything, except for the fact that the first time I asked if any of them had been processed they told me yes, your $600 withdrawal was sent 6/8, funny thing was that 600 withdrawal was actually the amount of my original wire that was canceled, so when i pointed that out the took back their original comments and told me nothing had been sent. So now I guess I just sit on my ass and wait and see if they decide to send me my checks this month...maybe next month...they just keep telling me to call at the end of the week to see...ha...But Sportsbook.com is like they say in full metal jacket, "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around."

    Final Thought:
    It would be hillarious if it wasn't such a fked up situation, that if you got a check in the mail, inside it would read:"Congratulations Winner!, You have been hand selected by a large group of candidates to receive your withdrawal."

  9. #4419
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,126
    Betpoints: 1009

    Quote Originally Posted by IneedMymoney View Post
    Like the rest of you waiting on large checks, I had my 8 k returned to my account last Friday. I kicked out 3 checks and managed to lose the last 500....anyways, i just received an email today saying one of my checks was sent out DHL. What are the chances i get the check in 7 days.. Does anyone have the number to call and check if it was actualy sent from DHL? If you do, could you please message me! Thanks
    The chances that you receive a check from them within 7 days is absolutely zero right now.

  10. #4420
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 72

    Received a check via DHL for near 2500 today. Was requested via DHL on June 3. Has anyone else gotten checks lately, or have I finally been the lucky one??????????????

  11. #4421
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,126
    Betpoints: 1009

    jpot...did you get an email from them beforehand? I still have yet to receive even an email from them for a 5/28 withdrawal.

  12. #4422
    IneedMymoney
    IneedMymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-13-07
    Posts: 47

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    IneedMyMoney,

    did you get any kind of bonus
    Nope...Did you? Think I can get one?

  13. #4423
    michael777
    michael777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 1,667
    Betpoints: 5347

    i got a dhl check from them today from my june 4 request,they did not send me an email saying that it was sent,i feel very lucky to get it so quick,good luck everybody,they still owe me more

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/20/2005


  14. #4424
    srhspaded
    srhspaded's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-20-07
    Posts: 44

    my question is for you guys who are getting your checks

    For the guys who have received their checks in the last week or so that were requested late may/early june...my question is did you guys call/email/chat live with these people at all and how often and did you make any derogatory remarks to them or anything else that might be useful? I'm just trying to figure out how to get the best odds of a payout. Maybe I need to call them more or maybe I should leave them alone and when I harass them they flag my account to not get paid till freaking whenever. Any advice might help...I guess the best advice is "take your money and run" as soon as you get it!

  15. #4425
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    jpot...did you get an email from them beforehand? I still have yet to receive even an email from them for a 5/28 withdrawal.
    This time I did. Not always though.

  16. #4426
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by srhspaded View Post
    For the guys who have received their checks in the last week or so that were requested late may/early june...my question is did you guys call/email/chat live with these people at all and how often and did you make any derogatory remarks to them or anything else that might be useful? I'm just trying to figure out how to get the best odds of a payout. Maybe I need to call them more or maybe I should leave them alone and when I harass them they flag my account to not get paid till freaking whenever. Any advice might help...I guess the best advice is "take your money and run" as soon as you get it!
    I've found if you leave them alone, my $ seems to show up. I used to harrass them and it appeared to take alot longer to get my cash. It would not surprise me a bit if they flag people who complain and make you wait longer. Just a gut feeling here.

  17. #4427
    michael777
    michael777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 1,667
    Betpoints: 5347

    i have never called them

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/20/2005


  18. #4428
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by IneedMymoney View Post
    Nope...Did you? Think I can get one?
    They kept saying they would give a bonus, but at the end of the day they never gave me one. But it does seem that a few people did get a bonus

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  19. #4429
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,126
    Betpoints: 1009

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    I've found if you leave them alone, my $ seems to show up. I used to harrass them and it appeared to take alot longer to get my cash. It would not surprise me a bit if they flag people who complain and make you wait longer. Just a gut feeling here.
    Then again, perhaps the reason you were harassing them is because it was taking so long. I've been calling them and hitting up live chat pretty much every other day to check on the status of my withdrawal. If they tell you your money will be sent within 10-14 business days and it isn't, I would think that it should be expected that you're going to contact them to find out where your money is (especially when they continue to tell you that it should be sent by the end of the week EVERY week.) Although, I've been waiting since 5/28 for my check and it has yet to be sent. So maybe there is some truth to this.

  20. #4430
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    i have never called them
    Never on the chat line either?????

  21. #4431
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Then again, perhaps the reason you were harassing them is because it was taking so long. I've been calling them and hitting up live chat pretty much every other day to check on the status of my withdrawal. If they tell you your money will be sent within 10-14 business days and it isn't, I would think that it should be expected that you're going to contact them to find out where your money is (especially when they continue to tell you that it should be sent by the end of the week EVERY week.) Although, I've been waiting since 5/28 for my check and it has yet to be sent. So maybe there is some truth to this.

    I'd back off for a while and see if there's a difference. It may help. My $ is showing up at their own rate. Which is slow but steady lately.

  22. #4432
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,126
    Betpoints: 1009

    Yeah not a bad idea. It's definitely not helping matters any. I always figured that by being the annoying gnat in their ear, they'd want to stop hearing about it and just pay me. Guess not.
    Last edited by MonkeyF0cker; 06-20-07 at 09:51 PM.

  23. #4433
    michael777
    michael777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 1,667
    Betpoints: 5347

    Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    Never on the chat line either?????
    never,why call people that do nothing but lie?? that is the way i look at it,what difference does it make what they say? i could be wrong but that is the way i see it,seems like they do what they want anyway,just hope we all get paid in the end

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/20/2005


  24. #4434
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Yeah not a bad idea. It's definitely not helping matters any. I always figured that by being the annoying gnat in their ear, they'd want to stop hearing about it and just pay me. Guess not.
    That's what I thought, and did. Never worked out.

  25. #4435
    jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-07
    Posts: 1,380
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    never,why call people that do nothing but lie?? that is the way i look at it,what difference does it make what they say? i could be wrong but that is the way i see it,seems like they do what they want anyway,just hope we all get paid in the end
    I think we will. They've been paying me since I went to the 2500 or less method.

  26. #4436
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    Don't worry about the bonus boys. I got $75 from the 21st March bank wires that went missing for 3 months. I think there was something like a 30x roll with that bonus. So really not worth the effort.

  27. #4437
    eve
    eve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-07
    Posts: 24

    Are people still punting with them and waiting for their checks or just waiting??

  28. #4438
    srhspaded
    srhspaded's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-20-07
    Posts: 44

    I was thinking of a way to get my money

    and I thought... it wouldn't be a bad idea if I took a midget that knew karate or thai kwan do or something...and send him fed ex to the sportsbook.com headquarters to get my money by force. But then I got to thinking...what if they return to sender figuring it's probably some bomb or something from an angry customer that had his life ruined because they kept all the thousands of dollars he invested in them and the foreclosed on his house...so then they return it except it goes to the wrong address and somebody else opens it and my midget kicks their ass....then what happens next???the U.S. would declare a "war on midget terrorism" and they would round up all the midgets and stick them in guantanimo bay indefinately without charging them with anything. And they would host press releases with a bunch of douchebags who pretend to know what they are talking about, headed by head douchebag himself who definately doesn't have a clue what he's reading on his cue cards...and they would scare the public, telling them all about the dangerous midget terrorists who know karate...and then the public would get worked into a frenzy that is somewhat reminiscent of the nazi's...and then i got to thinking...my girlfriend is kinda short and what if they mistook her for a midget terrorist, she would face the wrath of a racist society scared to death of every person who looks little...because they might be one of them...and then I would have to move to a remote part of Canada and change my name to Gunther...

    and so in the end i realized it wasn't such a good idea and i guess I'll stick to waiting on my arse for my checks to show up someday

  29. #4439
    normsjo
    normsjo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-06-07
    Posts: 5

    Is anybody having any luck with C/C chargebacks? I've had it with these guys and am thinking about this option. Thanks in advance for the input.

  30. #4440
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by normsjo View Post
    Is anybody having any luck with C/C chargebacks? I've had it with these guys and am thinking about this option. Thanks in advance for the input.
    BofA is super hard. Chase is super easy. Citibank is also pretty good. Just remember, the momoent they find out about the chargebacks (about a month after you start the process) they will close your account(s). So only go the ********** route if you can ********** more than you are owed. Otherwsie you risk getting less money back from the ********** than you would have if you just waited

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  31. #4441
    BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-07
    Posts: 18,774
    Betpoints: 129

    No luck. These guys are full of shit! They started charging a $40.00 CHECK FEE after Game 3 of the NBA Finals so people would not take their money out and lose it. Well, I kept mine in, got lucky as hell on Game 4 and won two baseball bets.

    The LIVE CHAT sucks and 90% of those monkeys are trained to say the same thing over and over again.

    Has anyone never got paid at all and do they hold larger checks longer?

  32. #4442
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-07
    Posts: 27,323

    have any of you done chargebacks?

  33. #4443
    BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-07
    Posts: 18,774
    Betpoints: 129

    Quote Originally Posted by picoman View Post
    have any of you done chargebacks?
    Wasn't an option when I withdrew money.

  34. #4444
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by picoman View Post
    have any of you done chargebacks?
    Yes I got tired of being lied to every day. Got tired of waiting and wondering whether I'd get paid before the lost their processor again. And was getting nervous that if I didn't ********** now it would be too late.

    For the most part, i can deal well with the slow pays, but the lying drives me carzy. So now I have to wait and see whether sportsbook.com tries to fight the ********** or if they will just let it go through

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  35. #4445
    BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-07
    Posts: 18,774
    Betpoints: 129

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Yes I got tired of being lied to every day. Got tired of waiting and wondering whether I'd get paid before the lost their processor again. And was getting nervous that if I didn't ********** now it would be too late.

    For the most part, i can deal well with the slow pays, but the lying drives me carzy. So now I have to wait and see whether sportsbook.com tries to fight the ********** or if they will just let it go through
    So it looks like no one is getting paid and I should kiss my money goodbye>

First ... 124125126127128129130 ... Last
Top