1. #316
    teddy1224
    teddy1224's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-07
    Posts: 38

    piece of crap book..

    keep jumping through hoops....
    while sportsbook keeps laughing their assss off!!!!!!!!
    I told yall we will never see it!

  2. #317
    Dino1
    Dino1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-07
    Posts: 10

    Same thing - promises, promises from Sports.com

    I've been trying to get my money for over 1 month from Sports.com. First I was told they were converting over to a new "computer system" They said I would have check in 10-12 days. I called back and said to submit my withdrawal on "Monday". I didn't call the following Monday but called today, Saturday. I was called to submit again this Monday. I'm afraid I'm out thousands and thousands of dollars. Anyone else from Sports.com experiencing the same disappointment? Can anything be done???

  3. #318
    scooter33
    scooter33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-07
    Posts: 27

    I am new here and I am owed over $100K from sportsbook.com since I hit a 9 team parlay 2 weeks ago....here is my latest chat with them:

    Please wait for a site operator to respond. Your chat should be answered within 3 seconds. Thank you for your patience.
    Hello, my name is Matthew Lindsey. How may I help you today?
    You: I would like to check on the status of my withdrawal
    Matthew Lindsey: Please bear with me while I look up your account details.....
    You: thanks
    Matthew Lindsey: Withdrawals are processed within 24-48 business hours.
    Matthew Lindsey: As such your withdrawal is still pending and should be sent on Monday/Tuesday.
    You: How much was it for?
    Matthew Lindsey: $5,700.00
    You: What about the one for $9,500.00 that was requested yesterday?
    Matthew Lindsey: This is also still pending... withdrawals do take at least 2 business days to process.
    Matthew Lindsey: You will be contacted once these have been sent.
    You: Thank you....can you confirm with me that I will get my money?
    Matthew Lindsey: Why would you believe that you will not receive your funds?
    Matthew Lindsey: All customers will receive the funds in their gaming accounts.
    You: Thank you, I am just a little concerned after reading about othersnot getting paid....
    Matthew Lindsey: Rest assured that you will receive your funds.
    Matthew Lindsey: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    You: Not at the moment...Thanks a lot
    Matthew Lindsey: Thanks for chatting! Please contact us again if you have any further questions. Also, if you have a moment, please hit 'close' and then fill out the feedback survey so that we may improve our service.
    Matthew Lindsey: Thanks for chatting. If you are fully satisfied with the outcome of this chat then I am going to close the connection shortly. Please contact us again if you have any questions.
    This chat session has been ended by the chat operator. If you have a moment, please fill out our feedback survey so that we may improve our service (please close this chat window to begin).

  4. #319
    Joey12345
    Joey12345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-07
    Posts: 35

    Feedback Survey???!!!!! Are these jokers kidding me? Here is what ya do;

    You have 180 days to challenge a charge on your credit card. What I would do is call the credit card company and say that you have been paying your credit card bills and you looked at last month's bill detail and you noticed a suspicious charge to "sport4u" or "egames" (or whatever other company they used on your deposits) and you or your wife never authorized that charge and someone is using your number. You then say you went back and looked at the last 6 months bills and noticed similar charges in months so and so. You can hit all the ones to sportsbook and they will eventually credit the money back because once they contact the the company for the challenge, there is nothing the company can say they did for you and you will get it back. If they say gambling...you say "i have never ever authorized any gambling charges. Someone must have used my number" Sportsbook will get heat from the middlemen they use and you in turn get your money back. Here is a case where the banking ban works in your favor. And ....I would do it also even if they don't owe you a thing but have used sportsbook.com in the last six months and you will get credits for lost wagers. The disputed amounts get put on hold if you owe on the card until the dispute is settled so interest does not accrue.

    Their inability to be straight with customers and tell lies for a month is unacceptable. They put nothing on the website at all and made some customers put the money back into their acounts which they then went on to lose.

    In general I don't believe in these tactics but this merits it to the hilt.


  5. #320
    Dino1
    Dino1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-07
    Posts: 10

    The stories change by the day. I used to get my checks within 3-4 days. One was huge - $20g. Is Sports.com the same as Sportsbook.com?

  6. #321
    Catsfan
    Catsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-29-06
    Posts: 163

    Quote Originally Posted by scooter33 View Post
    I am new here and I am owed over $100K from sportsbook.com since I hit a 9 team parlay 2 weeks ago....here is my latest chat with them:

    Please wait for a site operator to respond. Your chat should be answered within 3 seconds. Thank you for your patience.
    Hello, my name is Matthew Lindsey. How may I help you today?
    You: I would like to check on the status of my withdrawal
    Matthew Lindsey: Please bear with me while I look up your account details.....
    You: thanks
    Matthew Lindsey: Withdrawals are processed within 24-48 business hours.
    Matthew Lindsey: As such your withdrawal is still pending and should be sent on Monday/Tuesday.
    You: How much was it for?
    Matthew Lindsey: $5,700.00
    You: What about the one for $9,500.00 that was requested yesterday?
    Matthew Lindsey: This is also still pending... withdrawals do take at least 2 business days to process.
    Matthew Lindsey: You will be contacted once these have been sent.
    You: Thank you....can you confirm with me that I will get my money?
    Matthew Lindsey: Why would you believe that you will not receive your funds?
    Matthew Lindsey: All customers will receive the funds in their gaming accounts.
    You: Thank you, I am just a little concerned after reading about othersnot getting paid....
    Matthew Lindsey: Rest assured that you will receive your funds.
    Matthew Lindsey: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    You: Not at the moment...Thanks a lot
    Matthew Lindsey: Thanks for chatting! Please contact us again if you have any further questions. Also, if you have a moment, please hit 'close' and then fill out the feedback survey so that we may improve our service.
    Matthew Lindsey: Thanks for chatting. If you are fully satisfied with the outcome of this chat then I am going to close the connection shortly. Please contact us again if you have any questions.
    This chat session has been ended by the chat operator. If you have a moment, please fill out our feedback survey so that we may improve our service (please close this chat window to begin).
    Scooter33
    You have 100K in that shit book?
    Good luck in being paid all of that.

  7. #322
    abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-23-07
    Posts: 336

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino1 View Post
    The stories change by the day. I used to get my checks within 3-4 days. One was huge - $20g. Is Sports.com the same as Sportsbook.com?
    No, they are different.

  8. #323
    stylibet
    stylibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-07
    Posts: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by Catsfan View Post
    Scooter33
    You have 100K in that shit book?
    Good luck in being paid all of that.
    100k . I thought I had a lot in there with 1,200.

  9. #324
    increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-20-06
    Posts: 815

    For $100K, I'd be sending a collector. Probably Russian.

    Sean

  10. #325
    mavs1978
    mavs1978's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-18-07
    Posts: 341

    what does a nine teamer pay.. and congrats.. here is some adice .. others may not agree

    i think your doing the right thing by taking it our in chunks..

    i would also keep betting .. small amounts.. you want them to think you might lose some back.. ( but dont)

    dont play poker! dont let them accuse you of anything

    avoid parlays.. it does you no good to win another 100k (probally)


    try to do some book to book transfers ( prob not)

    let us know if they you some of your money ( they will like the positive board postings)

  11. #326
    scooter33
    scooter33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-07
    Posts: 27

    Thanks and here is a copy of the bet:

    Parlay (9 Teams) 03/11/07 10:46 ET
    323.57/104503.76 (paid 104827.33) Result: Wager Won
    Bulls(Chicago) 94
    Celtics(Boston) 78 03/11/07 (18:10 ET)
    Bulls(Chicago) -5 (-115)

    Mavericks(Dallas) 108
    Lakers(LA) 72 03/11/07 (21:15 ET)
    Mavericks(Dallas) -6.5

    Pistons(Detroit) 98
    Clippers(LA) 80 03/11/07 (15:10 ET)
    Pistons(Detroit) -3.5 (-120)

    Sonics(Seattle) 119
    Raptors(Toronto) 120 03/11/07 (13:10 ET)
    Over 204

    Wizards(Washington) 104
    Heat(Miami) 106 03/11/07 (18:15 ET)
    Wizards(Washington) +5

    Arkansas 56
    Florida 77 03/11/07 (13:10 ET)
    Florida -9

    NCState 80
    NorthCarolina 89 03/11/07 (13:10 ET)
    NCState +15

    Texas 84
    Kansas 88 03/11/07 (15:15 ET)
    Texas +6 (-105)

    Wisconsin 49
    OhioSt 66 03/11/07 (15:35 ET)
    OhioSt -1.5

    I am taking it out in different increments every other day and am syill putting in some wagers (and surprisingly still winning.....)

  12. #327
    jbol
    jbol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-07
    Posts: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by scooter33 View Post
    Thanks and here is a copy of the bet:

    Parlay (9 Teams) 03/11/07 10:46 ET
    323.57/104503.76 (paid 104827.33) Result: Wager Won
    Bulls(Chicago) 94
    Celtics(Boston) 78 03/11/07 (18:10 ET)
    Bulls(Chicago) -5 (-115)

    Mavericks(Dallas) 108
    Lakers(LA) 72 03/11/07 (21:15 ET)
    Mavericks(Dallas) -6.5

    Pistons(Detroit) 98
    Clippers(LA) 80 03/11/07 (15:10 ET)
    Pistons(Detroit) -3.5 (-120)

    Sonics(Seattle) 119
    Raptors(Toronto) 120 03/11/07 (13:10 ET)
    Over 204

    Wizards(Washington) 104
    Heat(Miami) 106 03/11/07 (18:15 ET)
    Wizards(Washington) +5

    Arkansas 56
    Florida 77 03/11/07 (13:10 ET)
    Florida -9

    NCState 80
    NorthCarolina 89 03/11/07 (13:10 ET)
    NCState +15

    Texas 84
    Kansas 88 03/11/07 (15:15 ET)
    Texas +6 (-105)

    Wisconsin 49
    OhioSt 66 03/11/07 (15:35 ET)
    OhioSt -1.5

    I am taking it out in different increments every other day and am syill putting in some wagers (and surprisingly still winning.....)

    That is very nice..........Im impressed

  13. #328
    LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-18-07
    Posts: 1,095

    Scooter, nice one man. $323 winning over $100,000 is like winning a lottery. You lucky bastard Hope you get all your money though.

  14. #329
    Prodigy2k7
    Prodigy2k7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-06-07
    Posts: 50

    I come back from vacation and now they need a voided check before they process my wire.

    What THE **** IS GOING ON HERE?

    Not only that but no-one here has gotten paid....

    I am taking alternative actions tomorrow.

  15. #330
    Starbuckibm
    Starbuckibm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-07
    Posts: 212

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy2k7 View Post
    I come back from vacation and now they need a voided check before they process my wire.

    What THE **** IS GOING ON HERE?

    Not only that but no-one here has gotten paid....

    I am taking alternative actions tomorrow.
    Haha what that might be...?? Was just curious....if your going to fly down there and beat some ass please let me know as I will be more than happy to fly down there with ya!!

    PS: Take time and read through the threads. We should start seeing some people with bank wires no later than the middle of this week. If nobody has reported seeing their withdraw via wire by Thursday than I tool will taking alternative actions as well.

  16. #331
    teddy1224
    teddy1224's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-07
    Posts: 38

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuckibm View Post
    Haha what that might be...?? Was just curious....if your going to fly down there and beat some ass please let me know as I will be more than happy to fly down there with ya!!

    PS: Take time and read through the threads. We should start seeing some people with bank wires no later than the middle of this week. If nobody has reported seeing their withdraw via wire by Thursday than I tool will taking alternative actions as well.
    3 days left until ********** city. We should all ********** this friday if noone sees a wire!

  17. #332
    Starbuckibm
    Starbuckibm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-07
    Posts: 212

    I totally agree with you teddy1224.

    I am just shocked SBR is not more involved with this matter and able to find out some better answers for us. I would think they could get to the bottom of this issue and let us know exactly what is going on.

  18. #333
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    I would say at this point they have pretty much blown away all the goodwill they garnered when they gave out the 5% bonus.

    For weeks they were telling everyone how they were looking for top notch payment processors and din't want to settle on bootom teir or mid teir processors. In the end they settle for a wire processor that takes two weeks, and a check processors that will take a week and a half.

    This isn't rocket science. All they had to do was look to see who wsex and legendz and the greek were using, and see if either of those processors would take on a new client. After this whoe fiasco is done, who will ever ask for a wire again. International wire involving a third world bank taking 3-5 days I understand. But if it tkes 7-10 business days, then you have a lousy processor.

    jazette better pray that these wires start hitting

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  19. #334
    abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-23-07
    Posts: 336

    payouts

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    I would say at this point they have pretty much blown away all the goodwill they garnered when they gave out the 5% bonus.

    For weeks they were telling everyone how they were looking for top notch payment processors and din't want to settle on bootom teir or mid teir processors. In the end they settle for a wire processor that takes two weeks, and a check processors that will take a week and a half.

    This isn't rocket science. All they had to do was look to see who wsex and legendz and the greek were using, and see if either of those processors would take on a new client. After this whoe fiasco is done, who will ever ask for a wire again. International wire involving a third world bank taking 3-5 days I understand. But if it tkes 7-10 business days, then you have a lousy processor.

    jazette better pray that these wires start hitting
    This doesn't appear to be too difficult for MANY other sportsbooks around the world (ex. WSEX, Bodog, The Greek, Heritage, BetJamaica, 5 dimes, etc...). Posters on SBR, who are using these other books, are sharing positive, IMMEDIATE payouts on a daily basis. Why sportsbook.com can't use any of these other sportsbooks' processors makes no sense to me.
    Last edited by abacus30; 03-26-07 at 03:32 PM.

  20. #335
    jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-07
    Posts: 767
    Betpoints: 18

    In terms of SBR, they think they are letting us know what is going on.

    SBR is being told by the management at sportsbook.com, that payments are going out and players will be seeing them very soon.

    They cant get any further to the bottom than that. They ahve eben told what all the delays have been and why, the question now, is just will sportsbook.com make good on all of this and then actually send out the payments.

    We will all see this week. The guys at SBR have tried to find out the info, and all that info they gets points to the result of us being paid, just after a terribly long wait.

    Hope it happens. Hope we see funds coming in.

  21. #336
    jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-07
    Posts: 767
    Betpoints: 18

    It has been difficult for other books as well, even the ones you mentioned. BODOG has slowpaid peope to the extreme.

    I had to wait over a month, and they changed their stoyr a bunch as well. They said they sent me teh check, and then changed it to a wire.

    It just mattered when you cashe out with Bodog, you could have caught them in a difficult poeriod as well, they just hold more trust, so people didnt panic as much.

  22. #337
    Starbuckibm
    Starbuckibm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-07
    Posts: 212

    Hopefully we see something towards the middle of the week...then maybe we can all sign a big relief.

  23. #338
    jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-07
    Posts: 767
    Betpoints: 18

    ANYONE WHO GETS A CHECK SENT TO THEM BY SPORTSBOOK.COM, WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO DEFINITELY HAPPEN TODAY, PLEASE PUSH FOR THE TRACKINGNUMBER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, and LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW IF THE TRACKING NUMBER IS CORRECT, and IF YOUR CHECK APPEARS TO BE ON ITS WAY!

  24. #339
    jbol
    jbol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-07
    Posts: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    ANYONE WHO GETS A CHECK SENT TO THEM BY SPORTSBOOK.COM, WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO DEFINITELY HAPPEN TODAY, PLEASE PUSH FOR THE TRACKINGNUMBER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, and LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW IF THE TRACKING NUMBER IS CORRECT, and IF YOUR CHECK APPEARS TO BE ON ITS WAY!
    yep, they told me last night my check would be sent within the next 24hours. Will let you know if they do

  25. #340
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    It has been difficult for other books as well, even the ones you mentioned. BODOG has slowpaid peope to the extreme.

    I had to wait over a month, and they changed their stoyr a bunch as well. They said they sent me teh check, and then changed it to a wire.

    It just mattered when you cashe out with Bodog, you could have caught them in a difficult poeriod as well, they just hold more trust, so people didnt panic as much.
    One issue of concern is that Jazette management is telling SBR one thing, while instruction their CS people to tell players another.

    Secondly, very few bodog players deposited by credit card. The vast majority of sportsbook.com players did deposit by credit card. And now those bills are due. We need to get paid in order to pay our bills.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  26. #341
    scooter33
    scooter33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-07
    Posts: 27

    They still do not have the check option available for withdrawls on their website???? I have already done 6 wire requests....I want to do some checks now????

  27. #342
    ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-06
    Posts: 4,827
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    One issue of concern is that Jazette management is telling SBR one thing, while instruction their CS people to tell players another.

    Secondly, very few bodog players deposited by credit card. The vast majority of sportsbook.com players did deposit by credit card. And now those bills are due. We need to get paid in order to pay our bills.

    The problem I have with this is just because you used your CC and your bills are due DOES NOT make sportsbook better or worse then bodog... If bodog did the samething as sportsbook then why is sportsbook to us as a whole worse then bodog just because you used your CC and your bills are due...? I agree with the point that not only bodog but other have/are going through the samething....

  28. #343
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    checks will take 7 days to recieve once they process the request.

    I'm so frustrated with them that I am temped to do a ********** regardless of whether I get paid, simply because I wnat the satisfaction of having them come to e asking for money

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  29. #344
    iq8w7ht
    iq8w7ht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-20-07
    Posts: 38

    As mentioned, I use Linesmaker, not Sportsbook (like others, hadn't read the reviews, and they'd always paid me quickly until a month or so ago), and here's what they told me. So allegedly some customers have seen bank wires -- anyone on this thread confirm that? (Please? I also have $7 K stuck here.) When I called, they claimed there haven't been complaints about the bank wires at all, so so much for their credibility on that score....

    Hello, my name is Agy Martinez. How may I help you today?
    Player: Hi. When will the check withdrawal option be available again?
    Agy Martinez: We have received a confirmation from our Accounting department that this option will be available within the next few hours
    Agy Martinez: Please keep checking the site for an update
    Player: Once a check withdrawal has been submitted, how long will I expect to wait before receiving the check?
    Agy Martinez: process all withdrawals within 2 business days of their request. Once your withdrawal has been processed, it will be sent to the address on file.
    Agy Martinez: Please note that a regular CHECK takes 7-10 working days to arrive
    Agy Martinez: A Fedex Check takes 3-5 working days to arrive at your location
    Agy Martinez: wire transfer takes 7-10 working days to arrive in your bank account
    Player: so by FedEx, the check should arrive by early next week, and I should have a tracking number by Wednesday (assuming that I request the check today)?
    Agy Martinez: But some customers have received within 5-7 days
    Player: have customers actually received wires? my understanding from online forums is that none have actually been received.
    Agy Martinez: Thank you for waiting. I will be right with you.
    Agy Martinez: We have received confirmation from customers that they have received their wire transfer
    Player: okay. and check option should be available within the next few hours?
    Agy Martinez: Yes that's correct indeed
    Agy Martinez: Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    Player: okay.
    Agy Martinez: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    Player: no.

  30. #345
    Dazzez
    Dazzez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-04-06
    Posts: 258

    .

  31. #346
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    There is no way they recieved confirmation form customers of funds being recieved. If anyone had gotten money, someone at one of the forums would have heard it.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  32. #347
    jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-07
    Posts: 767
    Betpoints: 18

    I can not even beleive that sportsbook.com is telling people that some customers have received their wires.

    DO they reallynot realize how many customers are in these forums. DO they not understand that lying willonly get them in more trouble.

    The lie alone had me less patient and flexible than i want ot be.

  33. #348
    MaryJane
    MaryJane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-07
    Posts: 32

    Still Waitin...

    I requested a wire a week ago, then got a email saying I need to send them a voided check. Is Jazzette crap?

  34. #349
    slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 1,000
    Betpoints: 1188

    They (jazette) could at least create some ghost profiles here at sbrforum and confirm some payments.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  35. #350
    Starbuckibm
    Starbuckibm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-07
    Posts: 212

    Were all frustrated guys....let's give them the benefit of the doubt and see if some members report seeing their bank wires between Wednesday - Friday this week. If not then it's bash city for Sportsbook.com and shows clearly they did lie to lots of their members.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last
Top