Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
This munny guy is emotional. If u dare him or question bets, he will increase the units to show u up. But in the end will bury himself more and somehow it's your fault
........Not even sure what you're talking about. Emotional in what sense? I call a spade a spade, but that's about it. It's "off-season" for me so I haven't even been posting bets on the regular. I do a bit of NBA here and there, when time allows for it. I don't believe I've ever even mentioned "units" in my posts because I just submit opinions. I don't "five star this" or "twenty unit that".....just pick winners (or losers). So this accusation of me increasing my units to "show u up" is utter nonsense. Let's stick to non-fiction.

The only reason Greenhippo has a chip on his shoulder is because I posted in some 9/11 thread a while back and he didn't like what I had to say, so he left in a huff. Then he pokes his head in my music thread just for a little hit and run. So I check in to Demo's "Greenhippo = Stalker" thread just to roast him and now I'm on his shit-list. That's it, in a nutshell.