seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

It was just a couple of hundred bucks. Let the kid live.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

wow, for me, HUUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEEEEEE swing............

only losing leg in a number of big parlays...........

wow..............

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

That was one of the bigger fix jobs I've seen in a while.

Banged up Shaw comes in and leads them to 17 points in the 4th. Unreal.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    He's currently the Cleveland Browns kicker and still making that NFL money. Cool story bro.
    Lol my point was he had some insane 16 million dollar 4 year contract with the super bowl champ ravens and hadn't missed a FG in the 4th qtr the entire season....then missed one and is now makin 800k for shitbox Cleveland

Gotta be the highest pressure job in all of sports....one miss and ur paycheck gets permanently cut by 80%...I wonder if these guys take drugs to steady their nerves

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Lol my point was he had some insane 16 million dollar 4 year contract with the super bowl champ ravens and hadn't missed a FG in the 4th qtr the entire season....then missed one and is now makin 800k for shitbox Cleveland

Gotta be the highest pressure job in all of sports....one miss and ur paycheck gets permanently cut by 80%...I wonder if these guys take drugs to steady their nerves

we should be taking drugs for betting on them to come through in the the clutch, while making hours of preparation go down the drain on one snap.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post

we should be taking drugs for betting on them to come through in the the clutch, while making hours of preparation go down the drain on one snap.
    Exactly....as much time as ppl spend wasting time handicapping these games some collapsing defense and choking kicker that day just makes it a waste of time

Throw a "fun" amount of money on games and ride the rollercoaster....otherwise quit. Absolutely no way to predict SC was the bet even if you'd watched the 1st 3 qtrs (which of course in real life we dont)

First 12