pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    if I might add one thing:
    you two need to start with preset unit size say $100 and BR say $1000...so if you make a -200 bet you would have $800 left on your BR. This way you not gonna go crazy with imaginary money and make 30 bets in one sitting.
    but see I send higher my plays everyday rocker and that's my actually amounts I bet and my click bets per game.. so when I send him a play that's a 1200.00-1000.00 wager that fizzles that idea..

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInTheMist View Post
    Just send 50 plays with those rules u listed above to element in the month of November and as soon as we both send 50 we'll see who has the better results
    im a volume better I would rather just do all plays all month because 50 plays is like 4 days work for me

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    all of us guys are here to help the other posters out and you said " I wont post games for these loser degens fuk them losers" then the question is why are you even here for? these guys here at sbr are like my brothers and when you start shit with people for no reason and then shit on these guys that pisses me off!!! we are all here to help each other make money not be troll fuks that put no input here.. get with the program..
    That's why u guys shit on that big deam guy and laker boy when they post plays, cause ur all friends. And I don't start shit with anyone, I just told that one guy to stop bragging or it'll jinx then u came at me other than that find someone else who I started the argument

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Here's the solution: 100 plays for the month of November. Pinny, you will put an asterix next to the plays you want to count towards the contest. All plays will be to win or risk 1 unit between set odds of (+ you guys decide) and (- you guys decide). I prefer no parlays for the contest, but it's up to you guys.

ChrisInTheMist

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Here's the solution: 100 plays for the month of November. Pinny, you will put an asterix next to the plays you want to count towards the contest. All plays will be to win or risk 1 unit between set odds of (+ you guys decide) and (- you guys decide). I prefer no parlays for the contest, but it's up to you guys.
    Ok whats are BR size

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Ok whats are BR size
    BR does not apply. You have to make 100 selections. Mind you, there are contest strategies that will factor in. I will not reveal the plays that you guys make until the end of the day, because of time constraints. Winner is decided by units. Again, I prefer straight selections, but it is up to you guys.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Mods.... Last warning. Saloon this shit

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

There is so much gay in this thread

Who the fukk cares

ChrisInTheMist

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    BR does not apply. You have to make 100 selections. Mind you, there are contest strategies that will factor in. I will not reveal the plays that you guys make until the end of the day, because of time constraints. Winner is decided by units. Again, I prefer straight selections, but it is up to you guys.
    I'll just do straights. Ok I'll msg u on nov 1 that's when we start right?

Chris L
    Chris L's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Dam... For a second I thought I was getting called out lol..... I got my money on Pinny! Get em' bro!

pinnacle420

That's why u guys shit on that big deam guy and laker boy when they post plays, cause ur all friends. And I don't start shit with anyone, I just told that one guy to stop bragging or it'll jinx then u came at me other than that find someone else who I started the argument
    I give deemer shit because he is my friend man... I have known deemer for a while and I always try to help him when I can.. and I have never even checked into laker boys threads.. and ya I got mad because rankslash is a good dude and I just didn't like someone being a dick to him.. I just had never seen you here before and didn't feel it was right for you to snap on him at all!!! he was just happy we was winning a bet and you snapped on him for it.. not cool man.. I know you want respect everybody does.. but we all have to earn respect bro and being you have been here a month it hasn't been hit yet.. I have posted endless winners here do I lose sometimes well shit lol ya everyone loses games but its about winning more than losing man... im all about being positive bro and I hate bad vibes man!!! when we are losing we all tend to be pissy.. and that game we started to lose and I got pissed at ya being I seen a negative post.. whatever Is clever we can have a contest between us and if you win bro you get big time props from me and vise versa.. I know sbr doesn't want any tranactions between players and that's 100% fine with me.. we can do it for the satisfaction of just winning.. just let me know.. but going in the future lets cool it ok just to be a dick for no reason is lame bro.. if you are here do it for the players and the knowledge that other players have it does help longterm

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Mods.... Last warning. Saloon this shit

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    There is so much gay in this thread

Who the fukk cares

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L View Post
    Dam... For a second I thought I was getting called out lol..... I got my money on Pinny! Get em' bro!
    haha no not you chris lol you are class bro!!!

ChrisInTheMist

I give deemer shit because he is my friend man... I have known deemer for a while and I always try to help him when I can.. and I have never even checked into laker boys threads.. and ya I got mad because rankslash is a good dude and I just didn't like someone being a dick to him.. I just had never seen you here before and didn't feel it was right for you to snap on him at all!!! he was just happy we was winning a bet and you snapped on him for it.. not cool man.. I know you want respect everybody does.. but we all have to earn respect bro and being you have been here a month it hasn't been hit yet.. I have posted endless winners here do I lose sometimes well shit lol ya everyone loses games but its about winning more than losing man... im all about being positive bro and I hate bad vibes man!!! when we are losing we all tend to be pissy.. and that game we started to lose and I got pissed at ya being I seen a negative post.. whatever Is clever we can have a contest between us and if you win bro you get big time props from me and vise versa.. I know sbr doesn't want any tranactions between players and that's 100% fine with me.. we can do it for the satisfaction of just winning.. just let me know.. but going in the future lets cool it ok just to be a dick for no reason is lame bro.. if you are here do it for the players and the knowledge that other players have it does help longterm
    I was never gonna have a problem with u even if we lost that bet which we did lol, u just came at me with full on aggression, which triggered my aggression. But ya I'll call truce on the shit talking, it's pointless

pinnacle420

I was never gonna have a problem with u even if we lost that bet which we did lol, u just came at me with full on aggression, which triggered my aggression. But ya I'll call truce on the shit talking, it's pointless
    yep im the same way I get pissed very easy.. ya ill squash this.. lets pick games.. and lets leave it at that..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

But ya I'll call truce on the shit talking, it's pointless
    yep im the same way I get pissed very easy.. ya ill squash this.. lets pick games.. and lets leave it at that..
    fukking amateur night at the Apollo

gl to both of you

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    fukking amateur night at the Apollo

gl to both of you

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Pinny don't bother with this retard blowjob,

Check at his posting history

all in Ramos -305

Kirilenko 5 units

easy money Navarro

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

so why don't ya'll just use sbrcontests??

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Probably a ghost setup to throw you off your game

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Both you fukkers should donate to the Wounded Warrior Program just for making us enter this thread 100 times...

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Both you fukkers should donate to the Wounded Warrior Program just for making us enter this thread 100 times...

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Agreed.. And I warned mods to saloon this shit. Now it's war

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

whatever u guyz decide, i'd suggest the winner be determined on either the basis of
    *net units accumulated...or
    *Yield=ReturnOnInvestment=ROI=net units accumulated/total units risked

winning% is bullshit as a criterion, yield is the best (and doing the extra step of dividing the units by total betting volume is worth it...if you wanna compare performance properly...and not just measure dicks)...

net units is WAY better than W%...but WAY inferior to ROI as a way to evaluate performance
    Last edited by fitguy67; 10-24-13 at 07:33 PM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    so why don't ya'll just use sbrcontests??
    Because they suck with tennis.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Wait, are you guys posting up for this? Or is it just a zero value heads up contest?

For fukks sake at least play for a retirement posting if you bitches aren't gonna post up any cash.

Make a god damn thread across the street and put up some dough.

This is whoooreeeeeshittttt

First 12