2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Vyguy best gambler on sbr and you couldn't touch me during my worst 3 month stretch of nba betting. Still finished 0.7 units ahead of you. Rematch? i will destroy you by 15+ units. you pick the third party reviewer. No one can compete with my nba knowledge. no one. i picked the winner pre-season 3 out of the last 4 years on this site. i will assess this year but it's looking like brooklyn or miami. i will finalize my pick soon.
    i already picked mia for 3rd str8 yr, stop copying off my great pick!!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This is what you've reduced yourself to. I'm "fukkin clueless" yet I'm winning. You hate on tat regularly yet he's winning.

I see what this is all about now. Jealousy's a bitch, ain't it? I must be pretty lucky to be up over 100 units in MLB this season and nearly 150 units overall in posted plays in the last year if I'm "fukkin clueless", eh? If that's "fukkin clueless," I'll take that over whatever you are every day of the week.
    You're clueless because 4+ years now and you still overanalyze every line the books post. You still don't get it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You're clueless because 4+ years now and you still overanalyze every line the books post. You still don't get it.
    The irony of posting this in a thread where your mentor took the other team and lost based on trying to read the line. LOL.

i thought st louis was a good bounce back play after the game 1 slapping. i see you make a thread about how the books have spoken or some shit about the cards being favored. i open my Pinny account. i see the red sox are favored. i get confused. i think the red sox are the better team and i trust lackey over some goof named wacha who has never pitched in a world series game versus a lineup that is starting to get hot. i take boston tonight.
    Again, I'll take being "fukkin' clueless" and winning over whatever you cats are every day of the week.

t-wizzle

The only ironic thing about all of this is that you think I'm jealous. Now that is funny.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

The only ironic thing about all of this is that you think I'm jealous. Now that is funny.
    Do you even know what irony means?

Here, I'll give you another example since you don't seem to get the obvious example in this thread (read the bolded part out loud, slowly):

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle
    I don't appreciate when he tries to make me out to be some sort of troll with a hidden agenda. That shit is fukked up.

This is why, in large part, I avoid his threads. The guy is so defensive it's not even funny.

t-wizzle

Classic no coin. Insulting other people's intelligence. He really thinks he's better than everyone.
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 10-25-13 at 11:50 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

lakerboy $100000 on spurs series +220

I have made the ultimate bet. I have put 1 month of my company profits into the god ( pops) led spurs for the series. They will obviously win game 5 and then head to south beach for the final 2 games. Let's see if pops is as good as everyone says he is. The heat are playing below par except here and there and if pops is so great he should find a way. I say manu explodes in game 5 and the spurs find a way in miami.
    Everyone needs to see that. This guy is the biggest liar and air bettor in the world.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Classic no coin. Insulting other people's intelligence. He really thinks he's better than everyone.
    Absolutely not. But your dedication to trolling my posts has diminished you to talking in circles and left you in a borderline incoherent state when it comes to these conversations. Apparently you'd rather continue to suck LB's kneecaps than realize what's going on.

You're obviously not a stupid person, but your irrationality is belittling you here.

I don't know what's happened to you, but "TK" is right. It's sad to see. And I'd say the same re: LB. Sorry if that offends you.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

goat milk pretending like he knows basketball lmao

omg i cant wait to fade him in the NBA with lakerboy
    Last edited by You mad bro; 10-25-13 at 02:16 PM.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

company profits

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    company profits
    just fade the shit out of this curry boy clown .. simple money

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

company profits

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

They are not playing tonight.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    just fade the shit out of this curry boy clown .. simple money

Name:  Vegetable-stand-in-Vadodara-©-2010-Jonathan-Meter444.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  383.3 KB

You mad bro

Name:  Vegetable-stand-in-Vadodara-©-2010-Jonathan-Meter444.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  383.3 KB

mcgeezer1883
    mcgeezer1883's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Seriously....when can Sbr create an option to auto follow donkey posters? I need more fade material

First 1234