RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Long season ahead...

Lets all calm down. Forum appears too tense. some guys are tilting and pissing posters off. In return, those posters are now tilting. Noone can win like this.

I am having a 12pak and regrouping for season ahead.

Kent state saturdaymen
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 10-23-13 at 09:00 AM.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

guys too big for there britches............. post a few winners and think their gambling gods..... then guys follow them and get buried............. same ole story

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

RudyRuetigger

this is what we need

fukkin motivating songs from every genre

get heads clear for the weekend picks

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love fighting
    Great for business actually

Although I finish them not start them

RudyRuetigger

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    this is what we need

fukkin motivating songs from every genre

get heads clear for the weekend picks

Billy & Freddie talkin me off the ledge this FB season with this lost gem

Btw, I sent this to Coughlin just last week... coincidence?

Pffft... Oprah swears there are no "coincidences" in this universe and I believe her.

Lyrics:
    Love is the hero
    Soldier forever
    Life below zero
    Never say never
    Never say never
    Never say never, say never

There is a course in life, so all the teachers say
    It calls you day and night, it takes your thoughts away
    Under a frozen light, you face a long crusade
    Where there's a cause you fight, where there's a cost you pay

Find an empty heart, you feel the passion play
    It's when reactions start that you can look away
    There's no wrong or right, there's just your point of view
    And when you face the light then it will come to you

Love is the hero, soldier forever
    Life below zero, never say never
    Love is the hero, yeah

There is no sacrifice, there is no dead end street
    There is no sound advice, only the watch you keep (never say never)
    With every step you take, through every room of fear
    With every move you make the song will pull you near

Turn your world around and it will come your way
    Through your cold-chill nights and your hard earned days
    When you face the light it may be hard to do
    But when it's all too right then it will come to you

Love is the hero, live to remember

No path is too steep, no distance too wide
    No question too deep, no force can divide
    Your fortune you seek, the road will unwind
    You're coming to me, to search is to find
    (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

And when you start to fall into that frozen space
    And when you reach the wall and there's no sunny place
    And when it all comes down you make it anyhow
    Any way

Life below zero, never say never, never, never
    Love is the hero, love is the hero, yeah
    March on forever
    Love is the hero, yeah, yeah, live to remember, wooh, yeah
    Love is the hero, love is the hero
    Love is forever, yeah, yeah, yeah
    Love is the hero, never say never, never

Ooh, yeah
    Oooh
    Love is the hero
    Never
    Love is the hero

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

These messages brought to you by SBR Employees

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    These messages brought to you by SBR Employees
    konck your perspicacity makes you a veritable SBR nonpareil one can only marvel at your je ne sais quoi. thing is konck both rudy and me are looking for a points bump in our paid posting packages but fukkin walker is playing hardball and wont budge so we gotta get our points somehow so we just figured we would put in our SBR poker codes and get our points that way fukk walker if he wants to play that game. so rudy and i won the last 2 tourneys last nights 11 and this mornings 10 and we will continue to use our poker codes until walker relents and ponies up. btw konck it is jj that tells jojo to pronounce your name as kock instead of konck but that is solely for his own demented reasons remember jj enjoys a good steamroom with the boys. and dont fret none konck even when everyone at SBR sees your face coming out of the rain we WILL remember your name and jimmy would agree if he only knew you

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    konck your perspicacity makes you a veritable SBR nonpareil one can only marvel at your je ne sais quoi. thing is konck both rudy and me are looking for a points bump in our paid posting packages but fukkin walker is playing hardball and wont budge so we gotta get our points somehow so we just figured we would put in our SBR poker codes and get our points that way fukk walker if he wants to play that game. so rudy and i won the last 2 tourneys last nights 11 and this mornings 10 and we will continue to use our poker codes until walker relents and ponies up. btw konck it is jj that tells jojo to pronounce your name as kock instead of konck but that is solely for his own demented reasons remember jj enjoys a good steamroom with the boys. and dont fret none konck even when everyone at SBR sees your face coming out of the rain we WILL remember your name and jimmy would agree if he only knew you

WTF are you kidding with that post lol nice mumbo jumbo dik head BTW how did you know I was talking about you and Rudy

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Kent state saturdaymen
    Is the starting qb for kent back for this game or is he still out....and what about their kicker/punter, he is decent and he was out too. Back up punter is terrible, he cant even clear mid field from 10 to 15 year line.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

BTW how did you know I was talking about you and Rudy
    Because everyone on SBR can see your IQ is through the mutherfukin roof prolly even higher than seaweeds which is rare and puts you in the mental stratosphere so I already know you figured out rudy and my gig so why even try to hide it against the likes of an SBR Einstein like you? And please konck im only coping your eloquent and loquacious posting style because im just like everyone else here and dream of someday being like you so please dont mock my attempt at your posting brilliance cuz im just learning it and it will improve if you please just hang in and give me a chance to match your eloquence

RudyRuetigger

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Because everyone on SBR can see your IQ is through the mutherfukin roof prolly even higher than seaweeds which is rare and puts you in the mental stratosphere so I already know you figured out rudy and my gig so why even try to hide it against the likes of an SBR Einstein like you? And please konck im only coping your eloquent and loquacious posting style because im just like everyone else here and dream of someday being like you so please dont mock my attempt at your posting brilliance cuz im just learning it and it will improve if you please just hang in and give me a chance to match your eloquence

Do me a favor sit behind your desk an shut the fuk up. Ive been to a couple of Bashes Ive posted my picture here a few time in the SBR hold up your gear thread with the Prick and a couple of other time. I dont fear a fat dik nerd siting behind his pc getting mad. Now go suk a cok an move on....Oh yeah I do understand this means I dont cash in poker for a while oh boy!

RudyRuetigger

Do me a favor sit behind your desk an shut the fuk up. Ive been to a couple of Bashes Ive posted my picture here a few time in the SBR hold up your gear thread with the Prick and a couple of other time. I dont fear a fat dik nerd siting behind his pc getting mad. Now go suk a cok an move on....Oh yeah I do understand this means I dont cash in poker for a while oh boy!
    dont talk to me like that pal, lets all get along

i am moving in on jojo as we speak

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

dont talk to me like that pal, lets all get along

i am moving in on jojo as we speak
    Is this another Archie slip

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Yes kock we have all seen your posted pics thanks for the laffs we are all just surprised that you were a goofier lookin fukk in person when we saw you at the bashes. jojo who wasn't at the bash asked me "you mean to tell me he's even goofier lookin than his pics?" and i said "yes" she just laffed and said in her sweet voice "oh... poor kock". jojo has always had great empathy for unfortunates like you that bumped their head diving into the shallow end of the gene pool. Got to love the hell outta jojo. And no kock this is a rudy, me and *** account ONLY the archie accounts are outsourced to another employee and we love the hell outta what he is doing with them. BTW kock our SBR techs told us you tried to post the below video but it was pulled. shame on you kock. rudy only wanted inspirational vids not the ones you watch while viewing the sunday games. But if it means so much to you to have it posted here you go you sik perverted fukk least i can do before rigging your poker shit for the rest of the week

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes kock we have all seen your posted pics thanks for the laffs we are all just surprised that you were a goofier lookin fukk in person when we saw you at the bashes. jojo who wasn't at the bash asked me "you mean to tell me he's even goofier lookin than his pics?" and i said "yes" she just laffed and said in her sweet voice "oh... poor kock". jojo has always had great empathy for unfortunates like you that bumped their head diving into the shallow end of the gene pool. Got to love the hell outta jojo. And no kock this is a rudy, me and *** account ONLY the archie accounts are outsourced to another employee and we love the hell outta what he is doing with them. BTW kock our SBR techs told us you tried to post the below video but it was pulled. shame on you kock. rudy only wanted inspirational vids not the ones you watch while viewing the sunday games. But if it means so much to you to have it posted here you go you sik perverted fukk least i can do before rigging your poker shit for the rest of the week

I dont even read your stupid post to long to boring. Like your poker play your a fake 100% if you saw me at a bash you were working now go find a rock and hide. Also with your mouth running like that pray you never meet me. Man you really write like a flame

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

But kock I'm writing just like you do so are you taking this opportunity to "come out" to the SBR community because you just called your posting style writing like a "flame"... OMG wait till I tell Loshak he will be so excited to meet and greet you at the next bash! Kock dont worry about accommodations because now that youve come out and all -- NTTAWWT kock -- you can stay with Loshak probably in a suite too. Kock I pray I do meet you because then I would immediately haul your effeminate ass to the nearest church and maybe even hire Michele Bachmann and her husband to "pray the gay away" from you. But being youve repressed these homosexual feelings for so long before taking the opportunity to come out in your last post it probably wont work but at least we can say we tried. And kock you do realize that poker results are searchable and my results wipe the floor with your results so its a bit stupid to even "go there" regarding poker but youre forgiven because youve deprived yourself of your latent desires for so long. now here let me post a song that you use to watch and sing and dance incessantly to before you started repressing like Ted Haggard. kock its good you came out tonight we are an accepting community we wont judge you pal. here you go fella

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

But kock I'm writing just like you do so are you taking this opportunity to "come out" to the SBR community because you just called your posting style writing like a "flame"... OMG wait till I tell Loshak he will be so excited to meet and greet you at the next bash! Kock dont worry about accommodations because now that youve come out and all -- NTTAWWT kock -- you can stay with Loshak probably in a suite too. Kock I pray I do meet you because then I would immediately haul your effeminate ass to the nearest church and maybe even hire Michele Bachmann and her husband to "pray the gay away" from you. But being youve repressed these homosexual feelings for so long before taking the opportunity to come out in your last post it probably wont work but at least we can say we tried. And kock you do realize that poker results are searchable and my results wipe the floor with your results so its a bit stupid to even "go there" regarding poker but youre forgiven because youve deprived yourself of your latent desires for so long. now here let me post a song that you use to watch and sing and dance incessantly to before you started repressing like Ted Haggard. kock its good you came out tonight we are an accepting community we wont judge you pal. here you go fella

Enjoy yourself I'm done talking to you .....cant waste time reading the gerbil you write

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Enjoy yourself I'm done talking to you .....cant waste time reading the gerbil you write
    Well konck those words reek of defeatism which isnt surprising because you slinked away last time I buried you but this latest one wouldn't have happened if you had just minded your own business and not blow the cover of rudy and me but i guess you cant think about 2 guys and not think to blow something. Oh well least everyone at SBR knows why that is now with your coming out in this thread... hey konck its all good modern science and Lady GaGa all tell us you were "born that way". konck im sorry but maybe if you didn't resemble a gerbil then things would be different but again thanks for the laffs and jojo still is saying "oh, poor kock" so things cant be all that bad for you when she empathizes for you being hit by every branch on the way down the ugly tree.

Don't think cuz konck just slinked away,
    it was due to his coming out gay.

Cuz while konck is a sinner,
    Me and Rudy are WINNERS

We both deserve an increase in our pay!