the1outlaw
    the1outlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

The Fade Brandon Lang Martingale System (w/ 4 game chase)

I figure this is as good time as any to start but the rules are virtually the same as the Crusher system. We chase for 4 games and then reset for another cycle. We try to win 1 unit fading Lang every day. I am considering fading his teasers as well for this but haven't completely decided to do so. Also, I may have to split units when he has multiple plays...not sure exactly how I will handle those spots. Anyway...Lang is on Ark St. tonight so we are on ULL -2.

ULL -2 @ 1.22 to win 1.

FBLMS Record (0-0)

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

he's a long term proven red hole. just follow the units and you'll be successful. pretty simple.

BroncosBettor
    BroncosBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

What percentage do you hit going against him? I don't really pay attention to him so I'm wondering how well faders do...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

If this isn't one of your more obvious ghost accounts, I don't know what is!

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Isn't there a thread for this in the service play section? Listen, guy your not up to anything new fading Lang but keep this where it needs to be.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Maybe you should just come up with your own plays.

He's the best fade in the business but what fun is it to base your plays off the opposite of what he picks?

the1outlaw
    the1outlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

I am more or less doing this for my own record keeping purposes...I guess I could do this on my own though. Just thought there might be others interested in how this type of system might pan out with Lang as the guinea pig. Long time lurker here...not a ghost.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Seems like this system should work fading almost anyone.

Rare that anyone hits 4 in a row. Or is that just me who has a hard time of doing this?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Lang has gone on multiple winning streaks longer than 4. You will lose your ass on this one. As somebody else said, if you want to fade him, fade him by his fictitious dime amounts, or just flatbet. He's a 45% capper averaged out over the past 6 years, but he chases like a mofo, so the most profitable is to fade his dime amounts, but get ready for some swings when he goes on his runs.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

best thread in pt.

Scratch 23
    Scratch 23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Lang has gone on multiple winning streaks longer than 4. You will lose your ass on this one. As somebody else said, if you want to fade him, fade him by his fictitious dime amounts, or just flatbet. He's a 45% capper averaged out over the past 6 years, but he chases like a mofo, so the most profitable is to fade his dime amounts, but get ready for some swings when he goes on his runs.

The bold actually happens sometimes??? I've got a better one i think. Pretty sure the Blackhawks last yr had only 3 three game skids. a handful or so of 2 game skids. They are looking pretty good this yr, and if you can handle it, after any loss, martingale them until they win. with heavy juice though, you may have to go deep in the pockets to clear. This will be a moneymaker.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

best thread in pt.

BroncosBettor
    BroncosBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

How many dimes was his Arkansas State play for?

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Seems like this system should work fading almost anyone.

Rare that anyone hits 4 in a row. Or is that just me who has a hard time of doing this?
    I thought so, too. Not anymore. There are touts out there that have hit 5-8 straight winners in a row. Of course, it normalizes when they lose 5-8 straight. But what happens if a fader jumps in at the wrong time...? Burial.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch 23 View Post
    [/B]The bold actually happens sometimes??? I've got a better one i think. Pretty sure the Blackhawks last yr had only 3 three game skids. a handful or so of 2 game skids. They are looking pretty good this yr, and if you can handle it, after any loss, martingale them until they win. with heavy juice though, you may have to go deep in the pockets to clear. This will be a moneymaker.
    yup definitely. i'd say usually like twice a year lang will go on one of his "epic" runs where he'll be making videos like crazy in front of various bank atm's, hootin and a hollerin about this and that, making all kinds of ruckus. he's good for entertainment, but you don't want to be chasing his picks when he happens to go on a run. i think his last one was last season in college hoops, but i don't pay much attention to him anymore, so who knows if it happened since then.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    yup definitely. i'd say usually like twice a year lang will go on one of his "epic" runs where he'll be making videos like crazy in front of various bank atm's, hootin and a hollerin about this and that, making all kinds of ruckus. he's good for entertainment, but you don't want to be chasing his picks when he happens to go on a run. i think his last one was last season in college hoops, but i don't pay much attention to him anymore, so who knows if it happened since then.
    Good point here Chili

He has done this the past few years in NCAA Hoops

One year he did it picking a bunch of obscure Ivy League, MAAC and MEAC games

Won like 7 or 8 straight I think

Some thought he wasn't even making the fukking picks during that run

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Good Ole Langer