Ho Le Fuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Did he said no questions at the end?
    LOL! 1:20 speaking, 2:34 of answering NO QUESTIONS

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

O:06 we're here to make a statement, no questions at the end.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    There's simply no excuse at that age to not be able to stand in front of a group and read aloud from a prepared written speech.
    The "excuse" is stagefright/nervousness, has nothing to do with age or race

I've seen intelligent guys struggle more than he did speaking in front of an audience, doesn't mean they can't read or talk

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    lettuce not turn this into a race thread

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Don't see anything funny. Most of you live on forum vile and can't even speak in public. Big deal he stuttered, must have been really nervous.
    Good for them for taking a stand against the establishment
    guy cant read but is in college probably on a scholarship .. what a joke

his major is probably sewing

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Embarrassing

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

Where all the white women at?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Do you guys know what they are standing up for? Do you guys understand the risk of their scholarships here? It's so frustrating that grown men expect/judge so much from these young KIDS.

Gentlemen they are 17-20 years old? If I put on a Video of you at that age I bet we could find a few things to laugh at.

Those kids should be applauded..
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 10-22-13 at 05:13 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Guy still sounds more coherent than most Fox network presenters...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    He was nervous.

The stuttering comes from being nervous.

These kids should be proud of themselves for standing up for what they believe in.

They showed great loyalty to their former coach.
    They are men of principle.

Thats all you can ask for. These days loyalty is rare.
    bear's best post ever

frankly this might be bear's first good post

but i agree nevertheless

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any of you eloquent fukks walk one damn foot in these kids shoes? These kids took a stand for something they believed in and had the guts to stand as one and represent their issues. Some of these kids may never have believed in anything until they encountered what they felt was wrong here. It may be that kids first time representing anything. He was not confident in his delivery but smart enough not to be goaded into saying anything without consulting the rest of his team mates. For all we know the kid may be an excellent communicator in another setting.

Opie when your kid gets nervous and stutters or misspeaks at her first important engagement how you gonna feel when she gets laughed at or better yet some jackass puts the event on you tube or some shit like that. Don't give me your horse shit that couldn't happen. At this point you don't even know what life will throw at her in the way of challenges or how well she will be prepared to face those challenges.

I hope that she is appreciated for what her efforts are rather than her shortcomings, by a bunch of fukkin clowns who never took a damn minute to understand the reasons behind them.

How many of you guys ever stand in front of national media and answer questions posed with the intent of getting you to say, not what you want but what the questioner wants to hear. Everyone pretty light on their feet behind a keyboard?

Same shit different day.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave billysink 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eejit gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str, and Eejit

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

Espn will surely want to hire him now.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I beez a muzic poedoosa maija.

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Any of you eloquent fukks walk one damn foot in these kids shoes? These kids took a stand for something they believed in and had the guts to stand as one and represent their issues. Some of these kids may never have believed in anything until they encountered what they felt was wrong here. It may be that kids first time representing anything. He was not confident in his delivery but smart enough not to be goaded into saying anything without consulting the rest of his team mates. For all we know the kid may be an excellent communicator in another setting.

Opie when your kid gets nervous and stutters or misspeaks at her first important engagement how you gonna feel when she gets laughed at or better yet some jackass puts the event on you tube or some shit like that. Don't give me your horse shit that couldn't happen. At this point you don't even know what life will throw at her in the way of challenges or how well she will be prepared to face those challenges.

I hope that she is appreciated for what her efforts are rather than her shortcomings, by a bunch of fukkin clowns who never took a damn minute to understand the reasons behind them.

How many of you guys ever stand in front of national media and answer questions posed with the intent of getting you to say, not what you want but what the questioner wants to hear. Everyone pretty light on their feet behind a keyboard?

Same shit different day.
    i'm sure the kid prob has a 4.0 and was valedictorian of his high school. it was just the cameras

pulledclear

The fckng scary thing is that he is the one they thought was bright OR articulate enough to speak for the whole tribe. Thank God for the Sony Play station. Greatest crime prevention tool since public hangings. FACT.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

This is the guy they felt could speak the best of anyone on the team?

article about the boycott:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...otest/3144353/

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Now I understand some of the more insanely stupid moves I see some of these random players make on random weekday games in college football for the more obscure schools.

How can he be so DUMB and drop the ball before he even crossed into the endzone??? HOW???

that is HOW

I mean, most people hate having to give a speech or talk in front of crowds... but this... this.... this...

was on another level
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 10-22-13 at 06:32 PM.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by mid10 View Post
    i'm sure the kid prob has a 4.0 and was valedictorian of his high school. it was just the cameras
    Not my point and immaterial to my post. Not gonna judge the kid for what he was in high school or what his GPA is. I don't know I never met him.

I will offer the opinion that he is passionate enough and brave enough to stand in front of the national media and more than smart enough not to be goaded into saying something he did not believe was his business to say.

You don't need a 4.0 to be a big man or to speak of what you believe in.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Not my point and immaterial to my post. Not gonna judge the kid for what he was in high school or what his GPA is. I don't know I never met him.

I will offer the opinion that he is passionate enough and brave enough to stand in front of the national media and more than smart enough not to be goaded into saying something he did not believe was his business to say.

You don't need a 4.0 to be a big man or to speak of what you believe in.
    good stuff sinker

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

A forum full of overweight, socially awkward gambling degens shouldn't be so quick to throw stones.

pulledclear

" Grambling players complained of substandard facilities, unhealthy conditions and long bus rides. But the catalyst, according to several players, was a feeling they had been neglected and disrespected after the school fired Williams last month."

$2 million budget,Grambling (0-8) has lost 12 consecutive games and 18 of its last 19. Fck em, pull ALL their scholarships and let them go work at the car wash if they dont like it there, like they are going to when they DONT graduate anyway.(if they plan on working, YEAH RIGHT)

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    " Grambling players complained of substandard facilities, unhealthy conditions and long bus rides. But the catalyst, according to several players, was a feeling they had been neglected and disrespected after the school fired Williams last month."

$2 million budget,Grambling (0-8) has lost 12 consecutive games and 18 of its last 19. Fck em, pull ALL their scholarships and let them go work at the car wash if they dont like it there, like they are going to when they DONT graduate anyway.(if they plan on working, YEAH RIGHT)
    You get a glimpse of facilities? My local high schools are nicer. Though I live in a lavish area, it's not a university.

pulledclear

Maybe they could take time from their PS 3 Madden games and show some fckng ingenuity rather then COMPLAIN!

pulledclear

Thats what I thought....ask them to ASSERT themselves and nothing but....

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

not really LOLOLOLOLOLLLL
    brave dumb guy
    who gives a fukl

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I like the part where he says no comment..... then makes a comment..."we are looking forward....."

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

wait a minute

did billysinker win this thread or not?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most athletes have very low IQ's especially hoops and foots

Hockey, bases, tennis and golf very smart as a whole

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    wait a minute

did billysinker win this thread or not?
    Billy don't post to win.

billy just posts.

Folk read my shit. We all win

ain't fukk matter more than we talked bout it

Last edited by billysink; 10-23-13 at 10:24 PM.

First 12