JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Trick View Post
    Ignorant statement. Florida and Georgia aren't healthy and Florida's offense sux regardless. Back-up RB for Florida is better than guy that got hurt.

Injuries happen. Stanford might have won a NC is the heart and soul of their defense didn't get hurt a couple of years ago.

Many, many times Oregon has had decimating injuries in the last 10 years that crippled their NC hopes.

UCLA would kick Ole Miss' teeth in.

Stanford would destroy South Carlolina.

SEC has three top ten caliber teams: Bama, Mizzou and LSU. That's it!

Stanford is a legitimate top 5 team. UCLA is damn good.(they have injuries too that have hurt them)

I think Oregon State could beat A&M and fight with OLE Miss.
    Stanford almost lost to Wazzou (who will not be ranked by years end) and couldnt put up more than 24 on UCLA (who also may be outside of the top 25 by the time things are said and done)... im detecting a serious homer lean here.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Questionable that they needed that win to send Stanford to the BCS. Same as this year.
    You have got to be joking. If Oregon beats Stanford last year, Stanford finishes 9-3 and Oregon goes on to win the Pac-12 Championship game. There's no way in hell a 9-3 Stanford team goes to the BCS.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Even if they had to play a suprise game today Bama would blow them out... Gimmicks only work when u have superior talent then the teams you play. That shit didn't work against auburn it didn't work against LSU and it won't work against Bama. Easy win.

wildcorndog

When u play a defense that is bigger and stronger and faster ie LSU a few years ago gimmicks don't work.. U may get lucky and get a cheap score or 2 but won't last over 4 quarters.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    You have got to be joking. If Oregon beats Stanford last year, Stanford finishes 9-3 and Oregon goes on to win the Pac-12 Championship game. There's no way in hell a 9-3 Stanford team goes to the BCS.
    I agree, the argument is stronger this year.

wildcorndog

Don't fool yourself son. Ole miss would win that division

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon should be in the Championship BCS game as they are by far the best team in College Football this season. Corny we know to go against the opposite of what you say, as you have proven that theory to us.

JabooFootball

Oregons played 6 FBS opponents with a combined 18 victories. While I respect your opinion urban I think we need to see them against stronger opponents (and that we will the second half of the season)

wildcorndog

I hope the public thinks that way too... Hehehehe. It will be like the last 7 championship games.

wildcorndog

NOTRE DAME was awesome last year. Great defense. Teo was a great line backer. Hehehehe. You boys will never learn.. Thank god. I'm gonna get paid

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    Oregons played 6 FBS opponents with a combined 18 victories. While I respect your opinion urban I think we need to see them against stronger opponents (and that we will the second half of the season)
    Yes we will and watch how they come out this weekend and destroy #12? UCLA.

JabooFootball

All over it. I'll have a bottle of Jameson waiting at the pay window. Cheers

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post

Everyone left on schedule has a winning record and 3 in FBS 25. They most likely jump ahead of FSU after UCLA game

JabooFootball

Everything is going to play out... I'm done making predictions about the polling, I was one of the few who thought we would jump to 2 after beating Clemson. Oregons 2nd half schedule is brutal. Alabamas isn't brutal but Auburn at Auburn then the SEC championship could trip them up. Personally I agree with Danny Kanell- the top 25 shouldn't be a legacy poll, the only reason bama is one in the human polls is because they're 2 time defending champs. On a basis of the year alone it should be FSU and Oregon at one and two (in no particular order- either team could make a case for best this year. I do think Florida states victory at Clemson is to single biggest victory so far.) Bama should be at 3 right now.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    NOTRE DAME was awesome last year. Great defense. Teo was a great line backer. Hehehehe. You boys will never learn.. Thank god. I'm gonna get paid

What are you chirping about Mr. 25%?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Name:  bcs.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  26.2 KB

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is feeling eerily similar to last year: Last year Oregon was #2 and everyone was talking Oregon BCS championship. Stanford had already lost 2 games on the year. They have to play in Oregon and nobody gave them a shot. They go down to Oregon and win in OT. Bottom line is Stanford has Oregon’s number. This year, I expect a close game, but I am leaning Stanford outright at home. Whomever ‘Bama meets in the BCS championship will get slaughtered. With a month to prepare, Saban and company are not going to hold back/game manage. Every year college football starts off differently and has dynamic ups and downs throughout, but they all end the same….. ‘Bama rolling and picking up another championship. Roll tide roll.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rolltideroll0 View Post
    This is feeling eerily similar to last year: Last year Oregon was #2 and everyone was talking Oregon BCS championship. Stanford had already lost 2 games on the year. They have to play in Oregon and nobody gave them a shot. They go down to Oregon and win in OT. Bottom line is Stanford has Oregon’s number. This year, I expect a close game, but I am leaning Stanford outright at home. Whomever ‘Bama meets in the BCS championship will get slaughtered. With a month to prepare, Saban and company are not going to hold back/game manage. Every year college football starts off differently and has dynamic ups and downs throughout, but they all end the same….. ‘Bama rolling and picking up another championship. Roll tide roll.
    Careful. I agree they would handle Oregon, but FSU this year is for real. Not sure they make it into the title game, but I think FSU would beat Bama.

rolltideroll0

Teams with best chance against ‘Bama: FSU, Auburn, LSU, Oregon, and Stanford. Bama’s margin of victory over LSU and Auburn this year will say a lot about their strength. I think time for planning and preparing greatly favors ‘Bama. Bama has depth at every level that can only be matched by Ohio St. ‘Bama is like the Mayweather of college football…sure you might get a round, an impressive knockdown, but as the game goes on you get worn out, outmatched technically, and out-executed. Everything is hypothetical for now, but I expect the upcoming LSU game to be a statement game for ‘Bama. I’d be highly impressed with FSU if they could win ATS over Miami. Miami’s ranking is way off base….with back-to-back last second wins over mediocre teams Miami should be #20-25. But I’ll give it to FSU if they can get up +17 on Miami with their starters, given their history with Miami.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Title game would be Oregon vs FSU. Nobody wants to watch Alabama again

Lowpine
    Update your status
    Lowpine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4228

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Best Title game would be Oregon vs FSU. Nobody wants to watch Alabama again
    Not has fun when you already know the outcome, huh

JabooFootball

Bama vs FSU would be best. Saban's protégés vs Saban. I don't think Oregon stands a fighting chance against FSU or Bama.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It's the Pac 12 homers vs the SEC Homers in here. Get real, both f you clowns. First, as far as the Pac 12 is concerned, who is really dumb enough to think, that UCLA is going to run the table? They go to Arizona, where they do terrible, and go to USC, where they have not won this century. Oregon State is worthless. Oregon and Stanford and no one else. Grow up Pac 12 homers. As far as the SEC is concerned, LSU stinks. Ole Miss is average at best. The entire SEC East is rather worthless. Alabama and Auburn and that is it. Time to get real people.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i just want to see alabama beat up on somebody, don't care who

wildcorndog

LMFAO at guy who compares BAMAs talent with Ohio states. Bama would curb stomp Ohio state just like Florida and LSU did. Worse actually.

Teams with best chance against ‘Bama: FSU, Auburn, LSU, Oregon, and Stanford. Bama’s margin of victory over LSU and Auburn this year will say a lot about their strength. I think time for planning and preparing greatly favors ‘Bama. Bama has depth at every level that can only be matched by Ohio St. ‘Bama is like the Mayweather of college football…sure you might get a round, an impressive knockdown, but as the game goes on you get worn out, outmatched technically, and out-executed. Everything is hypothetical for now, but I expect the upcoming LSU game to be a statement game for ‘Bama. I’d be highly impressed with FSU if they could win ATS over Miami. Miami’s ranking is way off base….with back-to-back last second wins over mediocre teams Miami should be #20-25. But I’ll give it to FSU if they can get up +17 on Miami with their starters, given their history with Miami.

rolltideroll0

LMFAO at guy who compares BAMAs talent with Ohio states. Bama would curb stomp Ohio state just like Florida and LSU did. Worse actually.
    Think you misunderstood the meaning of depth. Depth is strength of backups at all levels and the average strength of your squad at every dimension (offense, defense, special teams,etc).Ohio st. has been a recruiting machine and has acquired top recruits in the last few years. But make no mistake about it: ‘Bama would roll over Ohio st. although the game would probably be more strategic than you’d imagine.

wildcorndog

O so you meant they both have the same number of players on thier rosters. Got cha. I agree 100%

Think you misunderstood the meaning of depth. Depth is strength of backups at all levels and the average strength of your squad at every dimension (offense, defense, special teams,etc).Ohio st. has been a recruiting machine and has acquired top recruits in the last few years. But make no mistake about it: ‘Bama would roll over Ohio st. although the game would probably be more strategic than you’d imagine.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Maybe they will Curbstop them as bad as I heard Oregon and Arkansas would. Different teams man relax.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Oregon gets beat this week. Watched em against UCLA didn't impress me. The second best team is yet to be determined. A Frosh QB can implode at any moment. I don't feel my Buckeyes are National Championship worthy, but they are the ones with the easiest road to an undefeated season of the three. If they get to the dance, I am loading up on Bama and enjoying the beatdown!

JabooFootball

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Oregon gets beat this week. Watched em against UCLA didn't impress me. The second best team is yet to be determined. A Frosh QB can implode at any moment. I don't feel my Buckeyes are National Championship worthy, but they are the ones with the easiest road to an undefeated season of the three. If they get to the dance, I am loading up on Bama and enjoying the beatdown!
    Jameis laughs at you.

ZINISTER

? ok

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Big loss for Stanford defense

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...nford-cardinal

ZINISTER

That takes that off my To Bet list. Thanks, haven't went over that game yet. That will save me some time.

First 12