pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Special sbr early release.. 2nd test match wednesday morn... Cricket

Ok guys Im giving everyone here a masterlock for wennesday early morn.. starts at 1:30 am... we are playing SOUTH AFRICA +110 they wont lose this match.. Pakistan is lame only way we lose here is a draw and the weather should be ok for this event.. so if you can place a bet and ride out this marathon event.. you will make some bank!!! load it up while you still have + odds..

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

How long is this game?
    PS: Sorry for the dumb question, i'm not much into cricket.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by rankslash View Post
    How long is this game?
    PS: Sorry for the dumb question, i'm not much into cricket.
    It is played over 3-4 days.

Here is my favorite site for checking scores:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    It is played over 3-4 days.

Here is my favorite site for checking scores:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/
    Looks interesting! I will give it a shot for this week.

bubblebuttluv

Pinny, what do you think about "No Draw" for the match?

I believe SA is still the number 1 ranked test cricket side, but Pakistan smashed them last week.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

I believe SA is still the number 1 ranked test cricket side, but Pakistan smashed them last week.
    Although you asked Pinny I will chime in.
    Although "No Draw" is a good bet in today's day and age because of how the game become more result oriented. Also the fact that the match is in Dubai in the desert so there should be no weather threat which but with that said I would stay away from the no draw for 2 reasons.
    1) The juice....I am assuming you would be laying -250
    2) This is a 2 match series and with Pakistan winning the first one they want to win the series by either beating SA again (unlikely) or playing for a draw. I am not 100% sure but Pakistan would have a say on how they want the pitch to be prepared (being the home team but only reason I am not 100% sure is because it's in Dubai n not in Pakistan else they would def make the pitch according to their strength). So it could be likely that they get a batting paradise where both teams bat for longer period of time and if SA can't get them all out twice then the draw is in pic.

I do like SA to win this game rather easily and at + money it would make sense to play it. But if you want 2 results going in your favor then I'd look at "pakistan doesn't win" which should be at about -350.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Although "No Draw" is a good bet in today's day and age because of how the game become more result oriented. Also the fact that the match is in Dubai in the desert so there should be no weather threat which but with that said I would stay away from the no draw for 2 reasons.
    2) This is a 2 match series and with Pakistan winning the first one they want to win the series by either beating SA again (unlikely) or playing for a draw. I am not 100% sure but Pakistan would have a say on how they want the pitch to be prepared (being the home team but only reason I am not 100% sure is because it's in Dubai n not in Pakistan else they would def make the pitch according to their strength). So it could be likely that they get a batting paradise where both teams bat for longer period of time and if SA can't get them all out twice then the draw is in pic.

I do like SA to win this game rather easily and at + money it would make sense to play it. But if you want 2 results going in your favor then I'd look at "pakistan doesn't win" which should be at about -350.
    Preciate it.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I wouldnt bet on South Africa, Pakistan has dominated them in bowling and batting in the series so far and most likely it will end up a draw

I would like like to correct you there. Pakistan isn't technically the home team here and the pitch is no prepared according to the home team. They are usually effected by weather.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bubbles and Pinny are cricket experts

Best of luck

I am putting $50 on it

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

arty is in

pinnacle420

im not because the weather can fuk us on that... and get double whammy.. not enough value for me..

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    I wouldnt bet on South Africa, Pakistan has dominated them in bowling and batting in the series so far and most likely it will end up a draw

I would like like to correct you there. Pakistan isn't technically the home team here and the pitch is no prepared according to the home team. They are usually effected by weather.
    Im taking my chances.... at +110 im firing... good luck on whatever you choose to do

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by artyfudgepacker View Post
    arty is in

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bubbles and Pinny are cricket experts

Best of luck

I am putting $50 on it
    yep I love talking cricket with bubbles hes a good dude.. and hell ya JJ 50 gets ya 55.00.. that's a nice dinner at the outback.. good luck!!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Weather too unpredictable over 5 days.

All it takes is for a couple of sessions to be lost due to rain and the likelihood of a draw increases exponentially

Don't bet test match cricket sides for that reason but GL on your wager here pinny...

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Weather too unpredictable over 5 days.

All it takes is for a couple of sessions to be lost due to rain and the likelihood of a draw increases exponentially

Don't bet test match cricket sides for that reason but GL on your wager here pinny...
    the 5 day forcast is decent first thing I check in a test or ashes match.. the price is just right I believe.. and for sure.. thanks!!! cheers!!

thunderous
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post

I am pretty sure they are and the reason they play in Dubai is because no team is willing to go into that country to play after what happened with the New zealand and Sri Lankan teams. If I remember correctly a bomb exploded near the New zealand team bus and they were lucky to survive and with the Sri lankan team some terrorists opened fire at the team bus and a few players were shot....

thunderous
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    the 5 day forcast is decent first thing I check in a test or ashes match.. the price is just right I believe.. and for sure.. thanks!!! cheers!!
    It's in Dubai pinny....never rains there!
    SA is a good bet....I got it at +125.

pinnacle420

It's in Dubai pinny....never rains there!
    SA is a good bet....I got it at +125.
    yep lets get it bro!!! starts at 1:30 tonight.. im ready!!

thunderous
    Update your status

Good luck buddy!
    India Australia starting at 4 AM est....getting India approx -130 (.71) making a big play and will see what I get at the break to hedge.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Not sure what you see in South Africa here Pinny? So many reasons not to take them here.

Pakistan odds way too generous on this one, I had to take it.

GL though.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Not sure what you see in South Africa here Pinny? So many reasons not to take them here.

Pakistan odds way too generous on this one, I had to take it.

GL though.
    thanks bro.. ya I know Pakistan will play them very tough.. it will be close.. I just think they will out bowl them longterm.. but anything is possible we all know that too well.. hint * last Saturday morning ... and absolutely gl to you too mat!!!!

pinnacle420

Good luck buddy!
    India Australia starting at 4 AM est....getting India approx -130 (.71) making a big play and will see what I get at the break to hedge.
    you got a good line its -160 at my shop

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Holy shit??!!

Pakistan actually fields a team in a sport that isn't chasing a goat??

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Holy shit??!!

Pakistan actually fields a team in a sport that isn't chasing a goat??

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

More dart throwing... but at least not laying silly juice for once.

Saffers without their best two players - Steyn and Amla, but this guy probably doesn't even know who they are. St Africa incredibly short of match practice. The pitch reports suggest that the pitch will be flat, which is not good for a result.

But Pakistan are lame (but they aren't the ones with injuries/players out, so no idea what that is meant to mean) and South Africa are ranked the best test team in the world, so how could they possibly lose??? lol.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post

Saffers without their best two players - Steyn and Amla, but this guy probably doesn't even know who they are. St Africa incredibly short of match practice. The pitch reports suggest that the pitch will be flat, which is not good for a result.

But Pakistan are lame (but they aren't the ones with injuries/players out, so no idea what that is meant to mean) and South Africa are ranked the best test team in the world, so how could they possibly lose??? lol.
    why be a dick for gee... thought you wasn't talking to me.. and same for me not talking to you.. I haven't done anything negative to you.. so why be negative to me bro.. have a good night.. and BOL.. and im well aware of the lineups man..

jjgold

Any score on this yet??

pinnacle420

Any score on this yet??
    Starts at 1:30 am

jjgold

Ok will be sleeping

Lets get a good start

pinnacle420

Ok will be sleeping

Lets get a good start
    Sounds crazy Jj but I think I might just do the same lol gotta charge the mental batteries for a night

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    why be a dick for gee... thought you wasn't talking to me.. and same for me not talking to you.. I haven't done anything negative to you.. so why be negative to me bro.. have a good night.. and BOL.. and im well aware of the lineups man..
    I'll post if and when I feel like it about filthy clueless touts.

How long until you start claiming (like you did across the road) that you don't give out your best plays for free?

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Ok will be sleeping

Lets get a good start
    You'll be awake before the first day's play is over. Wake up to some action JJ.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post

if Amla is out, I don't see why one would bet on South Africa.
    He scored the most in the last test and is one of the best test batsman

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

If not the best.

123 Last