Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Legal Marijuana Superbowl

Broncos vs Seahawks

The Media Story will be that both teams play in a state that allows marijuana consumption.

This may be the national attention needed to legalize it in all 50 states and boost the USA economy.

I'm taking Seahawks in this on + the points
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Okst.BIGPLAYS

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Let me get this straight.

If Seattle and Denver play in the Super Bowl, you think the lead story will be 2 states that legalized weed?

That's the storyline?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Let me get this straight.

If Seattle and Denver play in the Super Bowl, you think the lead story will be 2 states that legalized weed?

That's the storyline?
    it will be one of many.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Broncos vs Seahawks

The Media Story will be that both teams play in a state that allows marijuana consumption.

This may be the national attention needed to legalize it in all 50 states and boost the USA economy.

I'm taking Seahawks in this on + the points
    Pipe dream trust me there will never be legalization in ALL 50 states in our lifetimes..Texas and most of the Bible Belt would never go for it. Last summer I worked west texas oil field they gave my co workers wife a county year for getting pulled over with synthetic weed you find advertised in high times mag lets you know something about Texas she had less than an eighth lol. Alot of people including myself and people in my family depend on growing for income that's not going anywhere anytime soon here in Cali. Colorado is already trying to criminalize pot again look it up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Texas dont like ganja?

teaserpleaser

Texas dont like ganja?
    They love it if they didn't have soo many damn border patrol check stops I'd take a trip if you know what I'm saying they're still smoking Mexican brick (garbage)in parts of west texas Odessa ft Stockton etc....nothing to do in those small towns the wife just sits at home . Last place I'd want to get busted with any kind of serious weight is florida or Texas. They couldn't even locate brick most of the time so they turned to the synthetic stuff

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Actually weed smokers are labeled as lazy underachievers with no drive

Coke users labeled as type a personalities on the go
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

So if Bears And Jets go to the Superbowl the headlines will be who has the best pizza?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver that was a direct shot at Italian Americans

Take it back

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

greeks make the best pizzas

and the worst posters

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Pipe dream trust me there will never be legalization in ALL 50 states in our lifetimes..Texas and most of the Bible Belt would never go for it. Last summer I worked west texas oil field they gave my co workers wife a county year for getting pulled over with synthetic weed you find advertised in high times mag lets you know something about Texas she had less than an eighth lol. Alot of people including myself and people in my family depend on growing for income that's not going anywhere anytime soon here in Cali. Colorado is already trying to criminalize pot again look it up
    The vast majority of the bible belts states are incredibly poor, and looking for ways to increase state tax revenue. I'm not saying legalization of marijuana is going to be how they do it (although its an option). Industrialized hemp will be a reality nationally in less than a decade and the economic boom from that will considerably soften peoples negative view of marijuana in my opinion. Heres what I want to know from a growing standpoint though (I dont grow, just curious from someone who has cursory knowledge of any kind of plant). Wont industrialized hemp cultivated outdoor ruin a lot of higher grade outdoor crops within several hundred miles due to cross polination due to wind, animals, etc????

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    The vast majority of the bible belts states are incredibly poor, and looking for ways to increase state tax revenue. I'm not saying legalization of marijuana is going to be how they do it (although its an option). Industrialized hemp will be a reality nationally in less than a decade and the economic boom from that will considerably soften peoples negative view of marijuana in my opinion. Heres what I want to know from a growing standpoint though (I dont grow, just curious from someone who has cursory knowledge of any kind of plant). Wont industrialized hemp cultivated outdoor ruin a lot of higher grade outdoor crops within several hundred miles due to cross polination due to wind, animals, etc????
    Yeah they could make a ton of money but you have to remember how these bible belt states view the "devils herb" lol reefer madness and all that jazz not to mention how many people they bust and make money off in the prison system I don't think it will ever happen not in my lifetime anyway there are still places in the south and back east outside the the bible belt that will probably never ever legalize.... I'm guessing yes I really don't know about industrialized hemp my question though why grow hemp when you can get way more by growing medical grade cannabis? Even low end outdoor cannabis is going for bottom end 1400 a LB and that's here in Flooded California really makes no sense to grow hemp. Those Bible belt states are poor indeed and they could Tax cannabis but They wont legalize its against everything they know.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Actually weed smokers are labeled as lazy underachievers with no drive

Coke users labeled as type a personalities on the go
    Some call it underachieving I call it "marinating" I'm about to drop somethin I wouldn't of been capable of had I not sat back and waited. If I was a coke user I would of already peaked and failed.

Coke users are labeled as felons. Ganj if u only got personal a misdemeanor.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Why does everyone think weed will boost economy? Im not a pot smoker but lets assume every person in the USA smoked $1,000 a year. The avg with non smokers would probably be $50 a person but lets be ridiculous for sake. The industry would rev 300B a year. The tax revenue would be around 30 billion spread across an entire nation. Thats a drop in the bucket. It would create jobs, minimum wage cashier jobs. But hey thus is the boost everyone is looking for right?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cannibus Cup american style, and the contest is between Washington and Colorado?

My money would be on Washington in a landslide.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Why does everyone think weed will boost economy? Im not a pot smoker but lets assume every person in the USA smoked $1,000 a year. The avg with non smokers would probably be $50 a person but lets be ridiculous for sake. The industry would rev 300B a year. The tax revenue would be around 30 billion spread across an entire nation. Thats a drop in the bucket. It would create jobs, minimum wage cashier jobs. But hey thus is the boost everyone is looking for right?
    Who gives a shit about the economy.

Let me have some grass without the fear of felony or even misdemeanor. Personal use goddammit.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Nobody smokes better than Nor-Cal...not even close. Everyone wants bay sh!t

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Any Colorado residents here?

I heard that starting January 2014 anybody can walk into a dispensary with no prescription and buy weed.

is this true?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Who gives a shit about the economy.

Let me have some grass without the fear of felony or even misdemeanor. Personal use goddammit.
    you should care about the economy. it effects everyone

ChalkyDog

you should care about the economy. it effects everyone
    Yeah yeah.

When it comes to weed, I don't give a flying fukk if it makes cents.

Mass legalization of the product. Only states that still call make it a felony are police states with massive funding from the state-prison complex.

You want economy, in these places that put you in a cell for a bit of weed - imagine all those tax paying dollars not paying for that celled inmate.

teaserpleaser

Cannibus Cup american style, and the contest is between Washington and Colorado?

My money would be on Washington in a landslide.
    you'd be surprised Colorado is pumping out some good product they ALOT of cali Elite strains alot of guys moving out from cali to Colorado. Colorado is sooo far ahead of Washington imo its not even funny.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Yeah yeah.

Mass legalization of the product. Only states that still call make it a felony are police states with massive funding from the state-prison complex.

You want economy, in these places that put you in a cell for a bit of weed - imagine all those tax paying dollars not paying for that celled inmate.
    maybe i misunderstood.

i thought you meant you didnt want the goverment to legalize and tax marijuana

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

weed is not for everyone.

but neither is liqour

if liqour is legal than bud should be legal if your 21 or older

teaserpleaser

I heard that starting January 2014 anybody can walk into a dispensary with no prescription and buy weed.

is this true?
    basically how its been here in cali forever .... you would have to be a real dumb ass to get turned down for your rec...I think I've only heard of one person because he was too honest and said he just wanted to smoke weed all you have to say is you have headaches or chronic pain and you're good to go.

ChalkyDog

maybe i misunderstood.

i thought you meant you didnt want the goverment to legalize and tax marijuana
    I don't give a crap what happens, as long as they decriminalize marijuana and let us partake recreationally. I assume the government will attempt to put their goddamn paws on anything they can get a hold of. This will be no different. A bill, massive pork, america wants to burn down congress less.

ChalkyDog

weed is not for everyone.

but neither is liqour

if liqour is legal than bud should be legal if your 21 or older
    16 for everything. 18 at the worst.

If you can cripple these kids with life long debt at that age, they can partake in anything legal.

Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

is this true?
    Yes it will be COMPLETELY legalized for RECREATIONAL purpose

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Recreational use of marijuana will be legal Jan, 1st , 2014 in the state of Colorado.

teaserpleaser

chalky you're in Arizona right? you guys got it pretty fukked up can't grow your own if your in a certain mileage of a dispensary that's retarded ....why didn't you guys fight that?

Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Yeah yeah.

Wise man

ChalkyDog

you'd be surprised Colorado is pumping out some good product they ALOT of cali Elite strains alot of guys moving out from cali to Colorado. Colorado is sooo far ahead of Washington imo its not even funny.
    Bud has always been decent in Colorado.

They got most of Mexico's finest flowing in there, because Colorado has always paid top dollar for their herb. They obviously import top notch grass. Nor Cal, Oregon, Washington, Vancouver is still where you will find the best.

ChalkyDog

chalky you're in Arizona right? you guys got it pretty fukked up can't grow your own if your in a certain mileage of a dispensary that's retarded ....why didn't you guys fight that?
    It's a miracle we even got that, a goddamned miracle.

This is a great state to be in if you are some straight edge xenophobic asshole who thinks all trouble makers belong in jail. Or if you work for the prison system, or the criminal justice system at all.

One of our main economies are the prisons, meaning - people are incarcerating for profit. A little bit of weed = jail time is big bucks for those running government out here right now. Sad shit.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Recreational use of marijuana will be legal Jan, 1st , 2014 in the state of Colorado.
    thats awesome. I'd love to come to Denver in January for the Broncos home playoff game and do a little snowboarding too

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

basically how its been here in cali forever .... you would have to be a real dumb ass to get turned down for your rec...I think I've only heard of one person because he was too honest and said he just wanted to smoke weed all you have to say is you have headaches or chronic pain and you're good to go.
    Rado is going to be more of a free for all than LA (hard to believe particularly in the valley lol)... Parts of Cali have little to no dispensaries (San Diego). The Mayor was trying to bring them back but apparently he got a little too handsy with half the female population of San Diego.

teaserpleaser

Bud has always been decent in Colorado.

They got most of Mexico's finest flowing in there, because Colorado has always paid top dollar for their herb. They obviously import top notch grass. Nor Cal, Oregon, Washington, Vancouver is still where you will find the best.
    you left out socal i'll post my outdoor hoop houses/green houses im taking a risk doing it big down south .....but go big or go home imo Colorado would be -250 vs wash if odds where out there they really have their shit straight so far ahead of the game you can look on Thc farmer or icmag and see what im talking about there are half million dollar facilitys in Colorado pumping out top shelf. Oregon is underrated don't know about Vancouver seen some horrible shit coming out of there beasters but some dank too you can grow good herb anywhere yal kidding yourselfs if you think so cal sun isn't great for growing outdoors show you next season go big or go home.

12 Last