teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    Rado is going to be more of a free for all than LA (hard to believe particularly in the valley lol)... Parts of Cali have little to no dispensaries (San Diego). The Mayor was trying to bring them back but apparently he got a little too handsy with half the female population of San Diego.
    doubtful they have camera setups so that they can monitor your grow inspectors so they can log your grow if you have a vendor you better have that logged in for Tax purposes.... there are still dispensarys in cali I can walk in give them my product get cash and walk out seriously it aint like that in Colorado trust me they have a pretty good grip on whats coming in and whats going out and how much is their cut. I'm sorry but I wouldn't feel right working my plants and theres cameras watching me fukk that shit.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    doubtful they have camera setups so that they can monitor your grow inspectors so they can log your grow if you have a vendor you better have that logged in for Tax purposes.... there are still dispensarys in cali I can walk in give them my product get cash and walk out seriously it aint like that in Colorado trust me they have a pretty good grip on whats coming in and whats going out and how much is their cut. I'm sorry but I wouldn't feel right working my plants and theres cameras watching me fukk that shit.
    I meant free for all from the standpoint of a single consumer. Cards/Recs wont be required beyond a Colorado ID.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    you left out socal i'll post my outdoor hoop houses/green houses im taking a risk doing it big down south .....but go big or go home imo Colorado would be -250 vs wash if odds where out there they really have their shit straight so far ahead of the game you can look on Thc farmer or icmag and see what im talking about there are half million dollar facilitys in Colorado pumping out top shelf. Oregon is underrated don't know about Vancouver seen some horrible shit coming out of there beasters but some dank too you can grow good herb anywhere yal kidding yourselfs if you think so cal sun isn't great for growing outdoors show you next season go big or go home.
    Sorry man, I believe Northwest has the best bud in the country, and always has. California included obviously.

There is a market in Colorado that pays top prices. These guys were paying $5,000 way before anyone else not in the Northeast. As such, top growers will be flocking to Colorado to separate themselves from the insanely competitive market of the northwest.

Outside of the NW, I feel Kentucky is the next best place in the nation.

FWIW, I love Oregon strains. They've been my favorite for a while. For me Oregon is to herb what Belgium is to beer.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    I meant free for all from the standpoint of a single consumer. Cards/Recs wont be required beyond a Colorado ID.
    yeah but even then calis been like that forever but I get what you're saying they wont have to pay $75-100 for a mickey mouse dr rec

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

they call me the vape ape

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bear all you think about is drugs

It stops today

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Broncos vs Seahawks

The Media Story will be that both teams play in a state that allows marijuana consumption.

This may be the national attention needed to legalize it in all 50 states and boost the USA economy.

I'm taking Seahawks in this on + the points
    bump

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Nobody smokes better than Nor-Cal...not even close. Everyone wants bay sh!t
    Nor Cal has the best weed in the entire world, plain and simple.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Maybe we will have a new version of "Bud Bowl" sponsored by NORML instead of Budweiser.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Fox News made it clear this morning that you're correct.

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Let me get this straight.

If Seattle and Denver play in the Super Bowl, you think the lead story will be 2 states that legalized weed?

That's the storyline?

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

This will be huge to legalizing weed and convince that it will play out like you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Broncos vs Seahawks

The Media Story will be that both teams play in a state that allows marijuana consumption.

This may be the national attention needed to legalize it in all 50 states and boost the USA economy.

I'm taking Seahawks in this on + the points

First 12