Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    unreal entire forum against me. Unless Palmer has a big game no way the Cards are winning this game, and he hasn't had a big game since his Cincy days.
    Im with you here Living I think Atl is the play here....big let down week for Ari(played SEA last week and a up coming bye!!) as Atl got some confidence last week with a win. Palmer is DONE..stick a fork in the dude...Fitz can even save this dudes job, with no running back that even comes close to what Mr move the chains S.Jackson can do ( will be back healthy ) Less 3rd and longs and more manageable plays for the quick Douglas and Rodgers to get open in the slot...along with Gonzo this should be a 7-13 point ATS win for ATL BOL to all

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

unreal entire forum against me. Unless Palmer has a big game no way the Cards are winning this game, and he hasn't had a big game since his Cincy days.
    Matt hasnt either..THIS YEAR...see you gotta focus on the here and now bro. And NOW says...ATL will lose because they aint what they once were in years past. Focus...here and now.

cutter341975

Missing receivers...what good is the QB without his prime receivers?? Matt gonna throw it to himself? Ohhh..maybe they can Rush the whole game. Low scoring game...ATL 9 ARI 17

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think he will look a lot better when he has time to throw and not like atl d is exactly bringing the heat like any of the teams he been playing this yr,, lets remember glennon got some things done, geno did some things, so i think palmer with time fitz, flyod and ellington create a lot of issues for atl defense..

ill also address the last guy who posted about old ass gimpy steven jackson, zone solid run defense aint scared of his ass and quite honestly atl be better off when he reinjures himself cause rodgers a much better fit, maybe sjax helps in red zone but lets be real atl red zone playcalling is shit and their schemes down there are gonna force a gimpy sjax to power his way in..ill take andre ellington in space against falcons lbs over anything atl bringing out of the backfield... especially when yo consider the way better secondary resides with the home team. i think zona will make life tough for harry douglas (really) and a gimpy white, gonzo will def get his in the middle but lets not act like this gm a mismatch talking bout 10+ point win my ass..cant think of guys name this section to, last one who agreed with you, no disrespect just bad with names anyways and high....

lastly to anyone backing atl ya'll do realize that this was a 4 point gm in hotlanta last yr with god knows who playing qb for cards, a lame duck coach, and atl being the team that was very close to SB..4 point win, now gm in zona and tell me which team is improved over last season right now??

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Palmer should go his first game without throwing a pick. Guy is a loser. Pick 6 machine. Falcons defense is a joke. Even Palmer will get 300 yards on them. They have a bad pass rush and Palmer will be throwing quite a bit.

Falcons success will depend on how healthy Jackson and White are because if Harry Douglas is your number one white out -- good night atlanta. Peterson will shut down Douglas. That leaves Gonzalez as the only option and I'm quite sure that Cardinals won't give any help to Peterson on the outside leaving 2 guys to guard Gonzo at all times meaning a lot of short catches for him and not much down field.

If SJax is healthy though this game is a coin flip.

2daBank

the thing bout coming off sea gm is pretty real but another thing to remember unlike a lot of those other teams zona has had 10 days as it was the thu gm..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Palmer should go his first game without throwing a pick. Guy is a loser. Pick 6 machine. Falcons defense is a joke. Even Palmer will get 300 yards on them. They have a bad pass rush and Palmer will be throwing quite a bit.

Falcons success will depend on how healthy Jackson and White are because if Harry Douglas is your number one white out -- good night atlanta. Peterson will shut down Douglas. That leaves Gonzalez as the only option and I'm quite sure that Cardinals won't give any help to Peterson on the outside leaving 2 guys to guard Gonzo at all times meaning a lot of short catches for him and not much down field.

If SJax is healthy though this game is a coin flip.
    healthy or not he not a huge difference maker and that oline doesnt even know how to block for a back like him,, im sure he play but how long? quarter or 2? either way i think gonzo will still get his, zona has issues with the te but so what they will make atl drive the field, those ball hawks will force a mistake or 2 and force atl to settle for some fgs as well..

cutter341975

ARI....wins...by 8. Palmer gonna throw for 349 yards. MATT gonna throw for 153 yards..No Td.

cutter341975

ATL...0-3...in the red zone this game...they will kick 3 FG's..and score a whopping 9 pts.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    healthy or not he not a huge difference maker and that oline doesnt even know how to block for a back like him,, im sure he play but how long? quarter or 2? either way i think gonzo will still get his, zona has issues with the te but so what they will make atl drive the field, those ball hawks will force a mistake or 2 and force atl to settle for some fgs as well..
    yeah if white isn't healthy though you can guard douglas straight up one on one with peterson with no help and gonzo will get his but its probably gonna be like a bunch of short catches and like you say settle for fgs. arizona is gonna put up at least 20 points imo. I think this will be Palmers break out game as much as I dislike him seems like his kind of matchup.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    yeah if white isn't healthy though you can guard douglas straight up one on one with peterson with no help and gonzo will get his but its probably gonna be like a bunch of short catches and like you say settle for fgs. arizona is gonna put up at least 20 points imo. I think this will be Palmers break out game as much as I dislike him seems like his kind of matchup.
    damn right it his type gm,, look at teams zona has played, atl cant pressure the qb like anyone on that list.. he will have time and with time he can still chuck it around, fitz getting little more healthy, him and floyd will torch atl and Ellington underneath gonna be a beast.. even with white healthy id like this, him and julio were fine last yr when zona picked ryan 5 times! imo betting on atl is really being stubborn on the fact they a much lesser team and barely beat zona last yr with whoever was qb...

even that te everyone was high on has been playing better every week coming off the injury that had him out 1st of yr (forget his name)..you cant possibly look at these teams objectively and tell me atl has better weapons on either side of the ball..qb sure ill give them that but that is it. period, end of story, and the reason cards are favs and it prob short based off this perception ppl still have of the dirty birds.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-25-13 at 12:25 AM.

cutter341975

ATL...loses.....again....nothing new this year...better luck next year...Ohhh and my Saints gonna whip the piss out of them when we meet again!!!----Go Saints!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    ATL...loses.....again....nothing new this year...better luck next year...Ohhh and my Saints gonna whip the piss out of them when we meet again!!!----Go Saints!!!
    you need to worry bout panthers not these bums.. before you quote who panthers have beat i dont care, their the saints rival this season, think they split, saints beat them out cause they dont blow gms they shouldnt like panthers but dont think bout atl too much cause that the wrong team in that div to care bout..

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Zona at home is a rock solid play here I see them winning by 10 at least

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    If this was true, sharps would have already pounded +2.5.

Sharps don't pound +2.5 they take the plus money in this situation

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    i dont think "sharps" touching atl period (if so i question their sharpness, lol) but yea i mean if you on a dog at that number you play the ml, if you me you play the ml and tease it to 8.5 as well. that what i do with short dogs i think win..dont think atl is that this week tho..the tease part i could see, nothing wrong with falcons +8.5 imo but i only like to tease dogs i think win outright which i dont think is the case here..

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont think "sharps" touching atl period (if so i question their sharpness, lol) but yea i mean if you on a dog at that number you play the ml, if you me you play the ml and tease it to 8.5 as well. that what i do with short dogs i think win..dont think atl is that this week tho..the tease part i could see, nothing wrong with falcons +8.5 imo but i only like to tease dogs i think win outright which i dont think is the case here..

Agree with you bank that's why I said in this situation. I won't be surprised if Atalanta wins but I haven't the slightest bit of confidence in them.

2daBank

Agree with you bank that's why I said in this situation. I won't be surprised if Atalanta wins but I haven't the slightest bit of confidence in them.
    nothing surprises me in the NFL, you almost have to expect the unexpected and not trip on week to week to have any hope of actually turning a profit on season, lol... not like cards not some fuk ups but i really think they win this gm.. and just dont see any good reason to bet atl here..on bright side if atl does win it will help ppls confidence to back them against panthers next week and ill get my money back cause panthers will bitch slap them..

Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

nothing surprises me in the NFL, you almost have to expect the unexpected and not trip on week to week to have any hope of actually turning a profit on season, lol... not like cards not some fuk ups but i really think they win this gm.. and just dont see any good reason to bet atl here..on bright side if atl does win it will help ppls confidence to back them against panthers next week and ill get my money back cause panthers will bitch slap them..

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

wouldn't the sharps be on Arizona if the spread went from PK to -2.5.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

Arizona when favored at home......

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Julios out. Roddy is 50/50. Im on the falcons. Every team that has played the Seahawks has lost the next week. Falcons need a win. Gonzalez and the backups get it done.

the offensive line for the Falcons is attrocious.

Matt Ryan will be running for his life all game.

Whats the total set at? this might be a good game to take the under.

Peterson going to shut down Douglas

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Arizona Specials teams will get the job done

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

zona or nothing..
    Nothing sounds right on this game - lol

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

White OUT.
    Jackson IN.

Unless Drew Davis steps up, the only guy that Ryan can throw to is Gonzo, and he gets bracket coverage on the goal line. Patterson will most likely shadow Douglas. They will bottle up Jackson. I will be surprised if the Falcons can move the ball easily.

Right now, on paper the Cardinals have the better roster on offense. Better defense.

Mendenhall OUT. That will mean more snaps for Ellington. Which I think is better.
    Fitz getting healthier. The only thing I would be worried about is the Cardinals O-Line. But the Falcons have a terrible pass rush anyway.

Cardinals win this.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

trap

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I keep seeing Steven Jackson mentioned as a factor for the Falcons. Has anyone watched Atlanta run block this year? They are awful. And Jackson is blocking dependent at this point in his career, injury or not. Atlanta's D is also trash. The Cardinals are the play.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

There is no difference. If they hit the ML, the side moves. What I was getting at was if the sharps like a side they know the public is going to love the hammer it at the open, which of course, didn't happen.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

az will score 30+ pts tomorrow

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lines is off by 5 points. On paper it should be Cardinals -7.5 based on rosters.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    You've been so wrong about your home team all year, majorly. I'll fade you just on what you said in that sentence above.
    I hope you didn't lose your shirt fading me. I told you the line was off.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

LOL atl sucks

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

was horribly wrong. felt like the game was over after zona took a 7-3 lead

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I hope you didn't lose your shirt fading me. I told you the line was off.
    I actually flipped my pick, on a tip I got from a shark. Sounds like bullshit, but that's how it went down for me. Good call Pavy ..... They cruised today (Ari)

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I actually flipped my pick, on a tip I got from a shark. Sounds like bullshit, but that's how it went down for me. Good call Pavy ..... They cruised today (Ari)
    Lol

suk another cok homo

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Lol

suk another cok homo
    Go penetrate your mothers azz, I'll show you my bet ! Numbhead ....

First 123 Last