Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Louisville was a FRAUD LMAO

Lets put that National Title talk to rest fellas.

Louisville is getting exposed.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

People just need to start realizing that the AAC is the new SEC. These teams beat each other up week in and week out, I would like to see another conference put up with these heavyweights

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    People just need to start realizing that the AAC is the new SEC. These teams beat each other up week in and week out, I would like to see another conference put up with these heavyweights
    please quit drinking

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    has to be a level.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

lol garbage team haha

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

louisville and miami should not be ranked in the top 10.

NYCwiseguy
    NYCwiseguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

bridgewater fumbles cfl recovers scores wheres lville defense ???

8th ranked 4 what ?? they stink on defense

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i fell for that shit
    got a great line too, on sunday

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

we knew they were a fraud a few weeks ago

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

Not so much Louisville a fraud but very over rated at a lot of key positions when evaluating especially on defense. Don't kid yourself C Florida is a very very under rated program that has a lot of very talented recruits that couldnt make it to the other Florida powerhouses simply because of numbers. As usual the public bought into the hype of 1 key player and pushed the line without breathing.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    louisville and miami should not be ranked in the top 10.
    Alright lets chill, Miami is legit

Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Yes Miami is definitely legit with their top players in. They lost three star players in the first quarter vs UNC and had a back up RB put on a good show.. They are deep, their qb isnt the best but he is effective, if Duke Johnson is healthy for FSU watch for a closer game than people think it may be, they routinely play tough in this rivalry even last year when FSU should have pounded them due to the fact they only had a second year coach and young team.
    Golden has these guys on point and though they may not look as impressive as some teams they are technically sound in all aspects of the game.. It hurts a teams morale when their star player leaves the game in the first quarter, nevermind three leaders in the first, so you have to account that for something.. I'm a huge canes fan and I was a little disgusted at times during the UNC game because they kept getting away from their bread and butter and trying all these trick/finesse plays. Once they took it back to the basics they were able to take control of the game again.

As for Louisville they simply lack explosiveness and consistency. Teddy Bridgewater is not NFL material like people thought he was. I bought into his hype early in the season betting hard on them, after they barely covered vs a decrepit Kentucky I vowed never to bet on them again.. I felt so lucky that day that I was able to cover that spread, I was ready to puke the whole time I watched it. They're defense stinks and they're offense is far from a Oregon or a Texas A & M that can put up the numbers to break a team. Tonight they blew a 21 point lead in disgusting fashion at home in one of they re only nationally broadcasted games of the year. Its not that they didn't show up its simply that they aren't that good.

Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

ACC isn't as good as the SECs top teams like Alabama and LSU but they have been getting the better of the SEC this year. A healthy Georgia lost to Clemson and Florida lost to Miami.. So give the ACC some major credit, definitely getting better each year and at some point the SEC has to fall as being the best division in college football..