pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Sharma was pathetic, how hard is it to bowl a yorker?
    ya man game was easily in hand and he allows 6-6-6-6-4-2... WTF??????????????? I was already celebrating and poof... in shock still at what just happened...

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Shit the two times I put India in my thread they both lose.

I think Australia might just win this ODI series.

India is not playing up to the level I know they can play at.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    ya man game was easily in hand and he allows 6-6-6-6-4-2... WTF??????????????? I was already celebrating and poof... in shock still at what just happened...
    Yep, I was keeping an eye on the game, went to get food and come back to that ridiculous over. Not even sure what he was trying to bowl, every delivery was either short or just a length ball. Could not have been any kinder to Faulkner..
    Last edited by Domestic; 10-19-13 at 11:09 AM.

eaglegp23
    eaglegp23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Absolute meltdown.....30fukin runs in 1OVER???? SRI LANKA AND INDIA HAVE F'ED ME OVER FAR TOO MANY TIMES

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

damn...

bubblebuttluv

Shit, 30 runs in an over?

That has to be almost statistically impossible.

Did Barry Bonds learn how to play cricket?

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

What you guys think what is more entertaining to watch cricket or baseball, cricket for me

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    What you guys think what is more entertaining to watch cricket or baseball, cricket for me
    Cricket absolutely.

Baseball is super boring almost all the time.

In baseball it can seem like it takes forever for someone to get a hit, at least in cricket it isn't like that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cricket is the only sport when you do not know if you're winning or losing your bet

It takes three days to figure out the scoring and if you won the better not

pinnacle420

Ya it was on my top 10 bad beats list now.. im still in shock that sharma gave up 30 in 1 over.. it was a awful bad beat.. still pissed even after a couple blunts lol... fuk india!! bastards..

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

You should be used to this pinny, this stuff happens all the time in cricket!

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    You should be used to this pinny, this stuff happens all the time in cricket!
    Ya I know.. But it still stings worse than the clap.....

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ishanth Sharma is a clown and Dhoni is a bigger clown for giving him the all important 48th over.Ishanth is a work horse.He doesn't use his brain while bowling.All he does is run like a horse and puts the ball to be smacked into the stands.

Anyways,i can't complain about the result.I made some $$$$ by betting on Australia after that brutal over on Betfair.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

found somewhere...

Best Ishant Sharma jokes heard today including Facebook & Twitter.

Ishant Sharma's next birthday present will be the book: "Bowling for Dummies".

Indian batsmen tired of scoring 300+ runs & losing are willing to donate 20% of their match fee to Dhoni with the condition that Dhoni doesn't pick Ishant anymore.

BCCI has decided that tour to SA will proceed only if Haroon Lorgat is not involved. South African Board has decided that tour to SA will proceed only if Ishant Sharma is involved in all games.

Sachin has decided to unretire for IPL 2014 so that he can bat against Ishant to improve his batting numbers.

Ishant has announced that he was thinking of retirement from some time but wanted to go out on top. Now since he can't perform any better he is retiring from all forms of cricket including gully cricket.

Ashish Nehra after watching Ishant today: The student has become the master.

Dhoni has promised to shave his head at Tirupati temple if Ishant gives up less than 50 runs in the next match.

BCCI honoring two retiring cricketers in Mumbai next month. Sachin for his contributions for India & Ishant for his contributions against India.

N Srinivasan & Dhoni pushing for new rule with ICC that if Ishant gives up more than 20 runs in first 4 balls of over someonelse be allowed to complete the over.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    found somewhere...

Best Ishant Sharma jokes heard today including Facebook & Twitter.

Ishant Sharma's next birthday present will be the book: "Bowling for Dummies".

Indian batsmen tired of scoring 300+ runs & losing are willing to donate 20% of their match fee to Dhoni with the condition that Dhoni doesn't pick Ishant anymore.

BCCI has decided that tour to SA will proceed only if Haroon Lorgat is not involved. South African Board has decided that tour to SA will proceed only if Ishant Sharma is involved in all games.

Sachin has decided to unretire for IPL 2014 so that he can bat against Ishant to improve his batting numbers.

Ishant has announced that he was thinking of retirement from some time but wanted to go out on top. Now since he can't perform any better he is retiring from all forms of cricket including gully cricket.

Ashish Nehra after watching Ishant today: The student has become the master.

Dhoni has promised to shave his head at Tirupati temple if Ishant gives up less than 50 runs in the next match.

BCCI honoring two retiring cricketers in Mumbai next month. Sachin for his contributions for India & Ishant for his contributions against India.

N Srinivasan & Dhoni pushing for new rule with ICC that if Ishant gives up more than 20 runs in first 4 balls of over someonelse be allowed to complete the over.
    Hahahahahahahaha sounds about right!!! Good find bro!! Made me laugh.. Cheers

First 12